Ryan Snellings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing all of this and this thread was at the top of the TikTok list so thought I would have a read….

The earlier screenshots of the letter alleging to be about about Ryan listed the 3 charges inciting activity - I think these are in relation to online activity as this is how it’s worded with online offences and can be for things like asking for nudes. Although I see there is a query on whether this is actually him due to dates but I would think with other people’s comments around this that it’s likely to be true, especially with the further allegations in 2021/2022 whenever it was, time flies huh.

The latest post with Shan saying what she said, I genuinely doubt that the CPS would refuse to charge because people didnt want to press charges. Snapchat data is easily recoverable by forensics and many chats and images would’ve been recovered, had there been multiple conversations where age was disclosed and offending then occurred I doubt very much the CPS would allow it to slide, especially if there was at least one victim willing to come forward. The CPS main charging decision is based on public interest and if he has a previous conviction and had been messaging multiple underage girls it would be in the public interest to prosecute. However, if he had gotten a new phone before an investigation then evidence may not have been present.

My general vibe is he has a problem with sexting (this is purely an opinion). This can be an addiction and I think maybe he will be more careful with who he engages in this with but as I’ve seen in my experience, some people get so wrapped up in it that all morals go out of the window and that’s when offences start occurring. I guess we’ll see if anything further comes out….

Reactions: 4
Seen a few tiktoks about the letter that the postcode for the police station is completly the wrong one .no capital letters and no signature

Reactions: 4
There's a, few videos on tiktok but his new girl megan was live and a girl commented telling her she sent proof and Megan said that it's definetly true as one of the pictures he had the chain on he recently got for his birthday and then people tagged Shannon and she came on the live and they was both talking and shan was saying how before yeah he got no further action but it was becasue there wasn't enough proof but that it was definetly real

Reactions: 2
Because he seems to get away with it every single time. His Mum who clearly thinks he can do no wrong doesn’t help either by supporting him and pleading his innocence all the time for him!

Reactions: 3