Ryan Snellings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
awful isn’t it
If he’s guilty these creators absolutely disgusting for making videos for clout reviews, and if he’s innocent they are just as wrong
Yup I don't believe any of them actually care about what he's done they just care about bringing him down & gaining attention from it themselves.

Reactions: 1
Yup I don't believe any of them actually care about what he's done they just care about bringing him down & gaining attention from it themselves.
even grown women in their 40s

as much as I love tiktok, I also can’t stand the absolute plebs on it

Reactions: 2
Yeah i agree with that tbh half of the people doing videos are just doing it for attention and clout and if it real they need to be thinking of the poor girl who is having to come on tiktok to see videos of people saying she's lying

Reactions: 4
Can’t do singing videos but can sing on live? Makes sense 🙄😂

Edit.. I added this onto the wrong thread sorry haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
An account with one post messaging him saying the dms are fake. I bet some of the girls DMs are. He's not been noncing the approx 100 girls Shannon claimed. There's some truth and some lies in all this shitshow.
yes absolutely

Immature videos on tik tok like that just make me think he’s even more of an idiot. Messages from a random insta account prove nothing so I’m not sure what his point is?

Reactions: 3
Immature videos on tik tok like that just make me think he’s even more of an idiot. Messages from a random insta account prove nothing so I’m not sure what his point is?
If that’s the best he’s got it makes him look
More guilty

The boy thought having his mum type up a letter on the family pc was proof last time

• Haha
Did he ever do a story time about why he got beat up? Or does anyone know why?