Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I lived and worked in London during 7/7 - the very next day after so many poor souls lost their lives - myself and millions of others- got up and got dressed and went to work on the tube. Because that is what you have to do. No one to hold my hand (because I was an adult) and no option because if you don't go to work - you get fired and funnily enough my boss wasn't my dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Disgruntled

Errrr wasn’t it just a few weeks ago that Princess Grabby couldn’t cope with a trip to central London? How the devil is she going to manage the bustle of NYC?!
Don’t worry, followers, our seasoned traveller will have the most perfect time making hand hearts, thrusting the baby into a photo with the Statue of Liberty behind, and they’ll barely leave their Greenwich Village Airbnb apart from to collect pumpkin purée and prepackaged ham from the local supermarket or to take photos of herself looking at the floor in front of a Halloween themed front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ellabella

VIP Member
They are so joyless, the kind of people you dread sitting next to at a party, nothing interesting to say, so fucking boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MissTeddy

VIP Member
oh my god.

WHO goes on holiday to NYC and buys BAKING TRAYS because they were CHEAP and then schleps them alllllll the way back the UK.

Baking trays ??? Are you OK hon ? They sell them in Tesco - they are cheap there too. Honestly - How bored was she?

My daughter did a poonami when she was about 5 months old. We were in a restaurant in Spain and I changed her in the world's small, darkest bathroom whilst she screamed blue murder. When i emerged the inside diners looked at my like i'd been torturing her in there. I walked back out to the terrace where my oblivious husband was happily sat and he asked what took me so long.

Man has to go to work to earn some money and leave woman at home to look after baby. Shock gasp horror! But don't worry Mumma will be around constantly to cook, wash, mind baby and generally 'take charge' so Grabecca can go to pilates, get a mani and sort through her gazillion pictures of New York for a riveting blog post. I bet Benpecked starting this job away from home on weekdays has caused a lot of her recent 'depression'. God forbid he ever travelled anywhere or had a night out!
Imagine if Benpecked had a social life. Imagine if he was invited on a boys trip to Vegas or Marbs !!

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
There are many things to critique RVK on but a quick google shows it’s currently 15-20 degrees in the day in NYC, i’d fact check a bit before being so openly bitchy.
15 isn’t that warm. And Rebecca herself has been wearing a coatigan - a baby needs a least an extra layer more. The comment did not sound bitchy, it is actually your comment that is written/sounds bitchy

• Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Quibbling over a £1 extra postage on @whatrvkloveswore - seriously?! 🙈
Is she for real?? That's pretty low even for her. Jesus love. You're sat in your million quid house filled to the brim with free shit. And you're asking for an extra £1 to cover the postage of your old crap your selling.
Get out of here grabby. I've never known anyone quite like you.

• Heart

zigandzag

She strikes me as a bit of a brat that easily flicks between the extremes and I think that's why she's forever contradicting herself. That's probably why she never seems content too.

When life isn't 100% Instagram perfect she doesn't know how to cope and falls to bits until Mumma comes to do everything or Grandad let's her stay in NY to hide.

When things are back to meeting her expectations because she has had a hissy fit and stomped her feet, she's back to bragging about her perfect life.

I think she has zero resilience because she hasn't done anything in her own right. She just throws a strop until someone fixes it for her and tells her she is amazing.
I agree I think she must be quite unpleasant to be around she seems so fake can’t deal with even the most trivial of life’s ups and downs despite having such a privileged life. Strikes me as being very self obsessed and ungenerous, never seems to do anything nice for anyone or any charities, no giveaways or meaningful interaction with her followers, zero talent and zero sense of humour and childishly obsessed with some twee stepford life. There is sadly no depth to this woman/ girl🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Clare

VIP Member
Her flight with a 3 month old may have gone well, but lets just wait and check back in in a year and see how “dreamy” her long haul flights are with a bored toddler 😂😂😂 She has NO CLUE!!

• Haha

HashtagRealTalk

That thing when you have a stay at home husband and a mother at your beck and call so don’t actually have to look after the baby alllllll day on your own whilst ill (unlike most mothers on *true* maternity leave).
Oh and still manage to get some eye make up on!
That thing where no matter how much dollar you throw at the homeopath, how many green veg Mac n cheeses you eat as your “treat-meals” on the weekend, how many bloody thousand steps in the fresh air you walk and how many pilates classes you attend in your fancy gifted £90 leggings....you’re still not immune to the Common cold! (Nothing as humbling as a stuffy head and feeling like horse-shit for the next 3-5 days to get you crashing back to reality! Although I’m sure Grabbafreebie will utilise this opportunity to try and obtain some #gifted vitamins, hot water bottles, hankies and feck knows what else to help her through this immensely tough period of her life...)

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Those stories about the flight 🙄 ‘We cant drive more than 15 mins in the car but can manage a 7 hour flight’ = Look at me Tattlers I am mumming way harder than anyone else who ever mummed!

And Grabby, no one, not one single one of your 90k followers gives a shit about seats on the plane or the angle of the window...some people even fly business and don’t need to splash it over Instagram! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha

HashtagRealTalk

She’s spectacularly graduated from a shake-shack-eating, pumpkin-obsessed Basic Bitch to a bookshop-venturing, museum-dwelling Culture-Vulture in a mere 24 hours!
MIRACULOUS! It’s a bit like last week when she yoyo’d from being clinically depressed to feeling fucking fabulous in a matter of days!

Now i’m just waiting for the dramatic change up in her culinary palate where she gives up the soft scoop/pizza/burgers for a few days and suddenly amazes us all with her newfound love for Pho, Kimchi and Ramen... (watch this space she will be posting up photos in NYC’s Korea Town before you know it 😂🙋🏽‍♀️)

• Haha

UsernameLeah

I get the impression that Rebecca is a very nervous person, and if something doesn't go with her usual plan, it throws her. Don't get me wrong, as a new mum it must be daunting but it seemed a bit of an overaction to be full on crying. Maybe I've got it wrong!
I blame the parents. It could be that she spent her formative years being sheltered and coddled by them. Growing up in a posh commuter village, never using public transport (in the countryside wealthy ppl drive everywhere), going from school to Maida Vale flat (very posh, very expensive and very detached from the hoi polloi) and then to frequent holidays and charmed married life in a dream nest back in the little village. She probably isn’t very street savvy, if you know what I mean. She can chose to remain in the shell or break free a little. Get a wider view of the world she inhabits, and I don’t mean the 17 holidays a year

There’s more to life than Diptyque candles, allotment whimsy, members (posers) only clubs, Aesop hand wash, grocery shopping at Marks & Sparks and “boutique” cottages. I’m sure she doesn’t feel like she’s missing out but in my humble opinion I feel like her life could do with some enrichment. She needs to grow up, get tougher. She comes across as a bit vain and futile, showing no interest whatsoever in culture, books, music, good movies, concerts, art, politics, anything. I find it odd for someone her age. Also, if she wants to get serious about her job and do press travels and the like she should start practicing how to deal with normal situations. Rainy fridays in a megalopolis ARE busy and chaotic. Maybe wait until she’s not breastfeeding so she can leave baby at home? Spread your wings a little, lady. You’re too young to live like a Stepford wife.

HashtagRealTalk

Ah shit here we go again...

Translation of todays caption:

Hi new log burner! {HELLOOOOO PEASANTS! IN CASE YOU WEREN’T PAYING ATTENTION TO MY EARLIER POSTINGS WE NOW OWN A LOG BURNER WHICH ESSENTIALLY PROPELS US INTO THE MIDDLE CLASS ELITE AND LEGALLY GIVES ME THE RIGHT TO OVERUSE THE WORDS #COSY #HUNKERDOWN AND #IHAVETHISTHINGWITHLOGBURNERS}

I’ve had so many messages about this, I’m terrible and sorry I didn’t get back to everybody, there’s not much time for anything with a small baby {Although there is ALWAYS time to burn fannying around with the dried hydrangeas, the acorn squash, the glut of white pumpkins and curating Freya’s collection of ochre yellow cardigans to keep the ‘gram on their toes). So what do you want to know? {POST MESSAGES PEOPLE...I NEED TO KEEP ENGAGEMENT UP AS THE BABY FREEBIES ARE DRYING UP AND CHRISTMAS IS COMING...}

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
That thing when you have a stay at home husband and a mother at your beck and call so don’t actually have to look after the baby alllllll day on your own whilst ill (unlike most mothers on *true* maternity leave).
Oh and still manage to get some eye make up on!
Is she for real?! She’ll have Benpecked and Mumma fussing over her all day. The majority of mums have to get on with it no matter how they feel! Will she get her 10k steps in today though?! I’m really worried for her{!} 🙄

• Haha

UsernameLeah

Just saw the stories and surely not ALL cafes in the middle of central London were packed? I mean, she has money. She could have waltzed into any posh cafe or restaurant, had a latte/orange juice while breastfeeding the baby in peace until the rain subsided. She didn’t need to fight for a table in Costa. She also had the means to get an Uber home (or at least out of the crowded zone 1) were she really overwhelmed. I do not judge her at all for having anxiety or panic attacks as I’ve been there, but as an adult (and a mother, in her case) she should have been prepared to deal with such an easy to deal with situation. Many people who do not have nearby/idle parents and husbands at their beck and call have to.

The last time I had an anxiety crisis I just sat on Selfridges toilet for half an hour reading a book (they’ve got plenty and are never crowded in the afternoon). She needs to think of likely scenarios before leaving the house and prepare. No one is safe from anxiety but we still have to know how to function as adults or it’s indeed best not to leave the house alone - or worse, with a tiny baby.

Reactions: 13

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
It felt like "parenting in a different country at times but it beats parenting at home"...what a stupid statement. Did she expect not to have to parent a 4 month old just because she went to a different country? Baffled by that statement.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
In all seriousness, this woman really needs to 100% step away from all social media for the sake of her mental health. Something is not right - her posts are really contradicting and all over the place. She’s trying too hard at a time when the gram should be the last thing on her mind

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I think she’s just had a few days where she doesn’t feel 💯 because life happens! It can’t be rosy all the time and this spoilt little madam can’t handle it. She has far more support than most and she is absolutely shameless! Quite frankly she is vile and has confirmed everything I thought about her, playing the depression card for attention when in reality she’s had a few ‘meh’ days. It totally detracts from anyone who has a genuine mental health issue and I worry for the women going through a tough time and following RVK. She is a very damaging person on social media.
I genuinely feel sorry for Freya having such a self absorbed mother. She is everything that is wrong with social media and Instagram culture. 😤

• Heart