Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disgruntled

Grabbagrandad - love it!!!

Nando’s... not slumming it a bit with the commoners there, Grabbagrandad?

Last edited:

Meringue22

VIP Member
No

Not necessarily the one she pictured, but Petersham was asking every penny of eighty sterling pounds for a monstera plant that I found a week later for 10 quid at B&Q. It’s a lovely place, great for pictures and maybe a slice of cake if your sugar levels are dropping after staring at the prices, but you gotta have more money than sense to actually shop there.
It would appear so. I can’t say I’ve ever been tempted to call in when I’ve been in the area

Starshining

VIP Member
I blame the parents. It could be that she spent her formative years being sheltered and coddled by them. Growing up in a posh commuter village, never using public transport (in the countryside wealthy ppl drive everywhere), going from school to Maida Vale flat (very posh, very expensive and very detached from the hoi polloi) and then to frequent holidays and charmed married life in a dream nest back in the little village. She probably isn’t very street savvy, if you know what I mean. She can chose to remain in the shell or break free a little. Get a wider view of the world she inhabits, and I don’t mean the 17 holidays a year

There’s more to life than Diptyque candles, allotment whimsy, members (posers) only clubs, Aesop hand wash, grocery shopping at Marks & Sparks and “boutique” cottages. I’m sure she doesn’t feel like she’s missing out but in my humble opinion I feel like her life could do with some enrichment. She needs to grow up, get tougher. She comes across as a bit vain and futile, showing no interest whatsoever in culture, books, music, good movies, concerts, art, politics, anything. I find it odd for someone her age. Also, if she wants to get serious about her job and do press travels and the like she should start practicing how to deal with normal situations. Rainy fridays in a megalopolis ARE busy and chaotic. Maybe wait until she’s not breastfeeding so she can leave baby at home? Spread your wings a little, lady. You’re too young to live like a Stepford wife.
Would have missed out on the Balance Me freebies and a “meeting” 🙄 with Liberty Dah’ling...