Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Totally agree. My mum died suddenly this year. Grabby is hurtful.

I'm so sorry for your loss. xx

I know rich and privilged people get depression - it doesn't discriminate.
The thing is, there is a HUGE difference between the baby blues - a glum few days, feeling poorly, baby won't settle, missing your old life etc - we've ALL had that - - and depression. Depression is a medical, life limiting, long term condition. It doesn't magically vanish when the sun comes out, the courgettes gluttony overflows or the next holiday is booked.

I think Rebecca is struggling with the monotony of every day life with a baby - what she fails to realise is how damn good she's got it. Most of us don't get to leave baby with husband or mummy and go to nap / rolltop bathing / barre class / country walking - whenever we need some time alone. We have no choice - we juggle, we get on with it and recognise that we're a big grown up now and life isn't all roses and rolltops.

Reactions: 19

Disgruntled

I feel like we’ve won the Grabby Bingo and she’s only been away for about 6 hours.
“I didn’t need to watch any films or tv, I just stared out at the sky” - yes, love, that’s because you’re a vacant dullard.
I honestly don’t know how her upcoming NYC posts can get any more smug and gloating than her bastard flight posts, but I’m sure she’ll manage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Katiearchiedan

I have a 4 week old baby...first baby and I'm having a really really rough time of it at the moment. Feeding is so hard, sleep is a thing of the past and I can barely get out of the house. I've just looked back through her feed from post Freya and it is soul destroying to see how she seems to have breezed through the newborn stage and was out all the time having picnics and lunch dates. I've eaten all 3 of my meals under a screaming baby today. I find it so hard that she overshares all the amazing times and then hints at occasionally finding things tough but then doesn't talk properly about it. She would be so much more relatable if she shared the bad stuff... it would really help people.

• Sad

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
When I was her age, you could guarantee on a Saturday night I'd be up to my waist in lush men and cold vodka.

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Grrrrrrrrr she has given me all the rage, she's such a fucking child. Does she realise that London is an actual city where real women live ? Not a theme park. Everyday thousands of mums negotiate their way around the city doing the nursery drop, school run etc without someone holding their hand.

And whilst I'm at it - do you know what makes torrential rain easier to deal with ? Not wearing ridiculous sandals on your massive ugly trotters.

And finally YOU ARE NOT A JOURNALIST- you only went for the freebies because Grabecca, you're greedy. {there a thread} title in there :p

• Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
She follows a story about the gifted Liberty calendar worth £600 with a story about baby loss awareness. How tacky. Yep, we get it, you are so right on.She has no concept. She got pregnant almost as soon as they started trying, although not soon enough according, and had a fairly uneventful pregnan

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
For me I have to question why she is obsessively online anyway.

By her own admission, her husband earns more in one year than regular folk earn in a decade. She has a law degree and at any point could have have crafted a decent career for herself. Failing that, her parents have their own company with her husband, which shes registered under but does nothing for. She could have taken a very hands on role with that seeing as she loves property and interiors so much.

The is absolutely no financial reason for her to be obsessively sharing every minute of her life and yet she can't even have dinner with her parents or take any of her many family breaks without having her phone at every few minutes to share every single thing.

She is utterly addicted to her humble brags online and just cant seem to step away from the attention and validation she gets from strangers and feeling superior to patch over her own insecurities.

I think is a total princess who actually had very low self esteem. Bragging online gives her that short term boost but long term has just made her life seem pretty sad and empty and even more needy of attention and validation and free stuff because she hasn't achieved anything in her own right.

• Heart

Mollymole

Chatty Member
Been away for a bit due to getting married, I've had loads to catch up on and even thought about leaving tattle alone as I had way to much to read. But that new Instagram lost has rubbed me up way more than the others. She's an absolute insult to motherhood. You see influencers get on social media complaining of tattle with these people 'bullying' and 'trolling' when they are the ones who choose to put their lives online, of course people will have an opinion. PND, Depression and even BPD, any disorder is hard, it's life altering and these influencers like her are dangerous. Her especially for new mothers. We can't all escape. We can't all jet off to warm locations and have gelato whenever we want and it's really starting to piss me off.
You aren't depressed Rebecca, you're a spoilt little madam who when things don't go your way, you start to worry you're depressed and you start to worry you can't keep up this picture perfect Instagram image you have created. Get in the fucking real world because so many mothers are putting themselves to shame because they don't have a life like you! The whole mental health bandwagon you're on where you're fearing for your own, imagine the people that suffer the tourture. You'll never understand.

• Heart

Lucy1983

My life is so different from Rebecca's, I just don't know how she would find her life stressful? Don't get me wrong, babies must be hard work but she has no commute to worry about. No childcare issues. No money worries. No family issues. She has friends and support nearby. A lovely home. She has her health. Has regular holidays that most people have once every few years! I don't get it? I know people can still suffer with mental health no matter what their circumstances are but people still carry on. Some of my family have had horrific bereavements in the last year or so and still have a laugh and just get on with it. That's not for sympathy, but she doesn't seem to cope with anything that's not fun or easy?

HashtagRealTalk

Her right foot might be tagged in Notting Hill but her left is in Shorditch High Street...still stood in her usual “stance”

• Haha

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
She defo reads tattle.....
Photo from “happier times” - jeeeze, talk about melodramatic 🙄 Wonder what’s happened? Courgette glut run out? Pumpkin allotment harvest not what they hoped? Wahaca taken her favourites off the menu?Favourite gelato shop closing down? No more Cafe au Lait dahlias in the garden to snip?
I see the Duchess Of Sussex is moaning that no one asked her if she was ok after she had her baby 🙄. Maybe Grabby’s feeling the same. Anyone asked if she’s ok this week?

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Hmmm... £200 plus for an advent calendar? I don't understand why grown women need advent calendars in any format anyway. £200 which could have bought a really fantastic Christmas lunch for several families who are using food banks or vulnerable children who won't get much this year.
It's not Grabalots fault alone of course but she is part of that problem of rampant over consumerism that these sorts of ad/gifts just feed into. It's obscene.

Where I do mind is that she lacks the wherewithal to see this as an issue and turn things down. Either rely on your husband's supposed huge salary (!) like the stepford wife you are or get an actual job. Better yet put that law degree to good use and volunteer a few hours a week for a legal helpline or citizens advice or something.

Sorry for my (probably naive) rant but URGH!

• Heart

Disgruntled

I have a 4 week old baby...first baby and I'm having a really really rough time of it at the moment. Feeding is so hard, sleep is a thing of the past and I can barely get out of the house. I've just looked back through her feed from post Freya and it is soul destroying to see how she seems to have breezed through the newborn stage and was out all the time having picnics and lunch dates. I've eaten all 3 of my meals under a screaming baby today. I find it so hard that she overshares all the amazing times and then hints at occasionally finding things tough but then doesn't talk properly about it. She would be so much more relatable if she shared the bad stuff... it would really help people.
I can totally relate and please believe me, it gets better. And Grabby is all about the fakery. Remember she has her husband and mother at her beck and call to whisk the baby away so she can set up her perfect (or not, she still can’t edit a photo to get the horizon straight) photos or get her nails done or go off for a nap. Most normal new mothers don’t have that luxury. She takes everything for granted and has no idea what the real world is like.
Her putting up a post for the Wave of Light is just one example of her having no clue. She jumps on the bandwagon (for want of a better phrase for this poignant event) but has no true compassion or true notion as to what the Wave of Light really means to so many of us. Please please please don’t let her get you down, it’s all such utter fakery.

Reactions: 16

HashtagRealTalk

“Keep meaning to order the teething covers that go over the ergo straps...”

I keep meaning to get de-scaler for our kettle but every time I’m in Asda I forget...perhaps if I post it on social media they might gift me some and it will save me the job??! Hi Grabby 👋🏽 We see your game 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
Imagine your idea of a bad day at work being a trip to London where the heavens open and you get caught in a rain shower whilst juggling the logistics of a 3 month old {side note you also have your Mum on hand for unlimited assistance and you get to hang out in Liberty for an entire afternoon....all so you can wangle yourself a freebie £250 advent calendar...} And then post about what an ordeal of a day it was with tears aplenty so you can generate some sympathetic content....

Meanwhile there are Nurses and Doctors, Midwives and Paramedics and countless other health care workers across the country whose idea of a bad day is that someone, god forbid....actually died whilst in their care...

There are police and fire officers who face life and death situations daily but sadly have faced events where their colleagues have been lost in the line of duty...they are very bad days.

And there are many other professions which I’m sure I have omitted where people up and down the nation work hours beyond what they are paid for and still go home unable to sleep at night because they’ve had stuff go wrong, and they put it down to a bad day.

Shame all these folk don’t get a nice little advent calendar to soften the blows of bad days eh?
Well said. I’m a carer and I’ve sat with countless people as they took their last breath. I’ve fought to get them the best care and attention. I’ve laid awake at night wondering if I’ve done enough and were their final hours as peaceful as I hoped. This is why I have absolutely no sympathy and patience with Grabby. She’s a little girl playing at being an adult and I pity her

• Heart

swipeup

VIP Member
To echo what everyone else has said, there's something not right with the dreamy, business class flight chat and then the next thing we see is Benpecked schleping the suitcases down the street in Brooklyn to go and stay at an airbnb and then they're down to Trader Joe's to stock up the cupboards (who would even say that on holiday?). It's utterly bizarre. Most people get a cab straight to the door of their hotel and then since they're on holiday, they go out and get some food and drink at, oh I don't know, a bar or restaurant. But this pair's idea of a holiday is self catering in Brooklyn.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that their way of travel is purely to tick the box of going there (again and again and again for NYC) and that spending a shit load of money on a credit card just to get business class flights doesn't mean you've got the money, class or taste to follow through with business class standard accommodation, food or experiences when you actually get to the destination. Airbnb, Netflix and Trader Joe's for this pair. So influential.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
If she has PND then that is awfully shit, and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone at all. The people around her will not doubt spot it long before we do.
But from what I've seen of her over the years, I would be far more inclined to think that actually she just had a very difficult time dealing with anything other then her leisurely dream world that she is used to living in.

She falls to bits and stomps her feet when things don't go her way. Then in the next breath she is on top of the world, back to shameless bragging and having the best day of her life. I really don't think a few pumpkins and leafy NY pictures cure PND in a day or two.

I think she's more likely having a hissy fit because NY didn't have the perfect Instagramable weather and she's realising that the baby doesn't perform as she wants but she doesn't want to admit it.

She comes across as controlling, spoilt and stroppy and throws a good old public tantrum (and then quickly deletes them again) when things don't go her way. She has been like that since loooong before she was pregnant.

Vile tweets, shaming new mums bodies, racist mocking, being a total bitch to anyone that questioned her about anything. I think sometimes her true colours just slip through her pretty gram aesthetic...

Last edited:
  • Heart

HashtagRealTalk

I feel sorry for Ben's mum. She doesn't get much of a look in does she?

Why does she always say she wants time alone and then is constantly inviting people over?? I'm exhausted just reading about the amount of people she is always hosting.
Agreed. She’s always catching up with multiple sets of friends and her days are always seemingly crammed up to the last minute with so many mindless activities I’m exhausted just reading it.

I live for the day when she burns out and says “Today we got up and couldn’t be fucked...so we hung out on the sofa eating last nights pizza for breakfast before wasting half our day watching cat videos on You Tube...”

• Haha

QuiteTheChin

{KLAXON} They went to a MUSEUM 😱 I have followed her for a couple of years now and I think that is the first one. You should thank us for suggesting it Grabs 😉

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Why does her most recent post end with a question mark??? It's infuriating.
And she needs to stop alluding to alllll her 'various reasons'. Either explain the problem or shut the fuck up with your attention seeking.