RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post. duck OFF AND duck OFF SOME MORE!!!! Being away ‘slows us down’?! ARE YOU bleeping HAVING A LAUGH GRABS?! If you slow down anymore you’ll stop you twonk
Also ‘so much inspiration’……she’s in some basic home shop….?! A few pots, dried plants and those cube candles which you can get at the supermarket. Ahahahaha just WHAT.THE.HELL.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot wait until her 'kiddos' are teenagers. Hope Freya visits McDonald's and gets pissed round her friends house, like normal teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also ‘so much inspiration’……she’s in some basic home shop….?! A few pots, dried plants and those cube candles which you can get at the supermarket. Ahahahaha just WHAT.THE.HELL.
Would love to know what the dreams, big ideas and inspiration are!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A good chunk of her followers will be terrified of the implications of the energy price rise and having to choose between heating and eating.
She’s terrified of… high fructose corn syrup and rain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If I’m honest, I get some of the things that she does.

I understand worrying about what your 7 month old can eat on a holiday abroad, and packing some ready made food is not an unusual thing to do. What’s unusual is doing that when you’re away for a whole month. And I would worry more about him catching covid somewhere along the way, even if he hadn’t had a severe respiratory illness a few weeks before the trip.

I also understand wanting to feed your kids fruit and vegetables, but sneaking them in once lollies is not the way to go. Freya won’t be any less fussy about fruit and veg if she’s doesn’t know that she’s eating them, lollies are not a long term solution.

I even get the appeal of wanting to live like locals for a bit. I don’t understand why you would want to do it in the same place over and over again. She keeps hinting at moving closer to the beach. It’s not three loads of laundry that are stopping you from realising your dreams, Grabby…

Reactions: 19
"Groceries, garbage trucks" Grabby wants SO badly to be American it's exhausting.

Then talking about the places they discovered on previous trips to "Cali" just to remind us SHE'S BEEN THERE LOADS OF TIMES BEFORE.

Then sitting on a beach which has sand, some gardens and a park nearby and it "reminds her of Australia". Do you know where else has sand, some gardens and a park nearby Grabby? A lot of places in Britain for example let's say Ryde or Bournemouth. Bugger off with your stupid humble bragging. You go to the US to play 'pretend I live here' like you are still 9 years old.
You aren't going to get the parent travel blogger job you crave with 54,000 pictures of your rear end gazing out to sea and a bleached out picture of every slide in Californa. You and your handler are culture free zones. We don't need to have your highlights split over 3-4 posts to avoid bombarding us. Just pick 1 lot of ten pictures for the whole trip because I cannot face another 30 pictures of your creepy spouse or your son's toes.

Handler 🤣😂👏🏻👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe a word of her saying there are not good baby food options in Cali. California is so health focused and progressive any Whole Foods would have a range of organic healthy baby food. Its not like she’s in the back end of Arkansas. It’s more like the tight arsed control freak won’t give up the day job even on holiday so she has lugged her mini blender and ice lolly kit across the globe so she is in total control of Waffy’s nutrition. It’s total lunacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t believe a word of her saying there are not good baby food options in Cali. California is so health focused and progressive any Whole Foods would have a range of organic healthy baby food. Its not like she’s in the back end of Arkansas. It’s more like the tight arsed control freak won’t give up the day job even on holiday so she has lugged her mini blender and ice lolly kit across the globe so she is in total control of Waffy’s nutrition. It’s total lunacy.
I thought this too.

Reactions: 9
One of my best friends lives in LA and has no problem with finding healthy nutritious food for her baby. Grabby is unhinged

Reactions: 15
They're clearly so strapped for cash she won't spend a penny more than necessary. Other than flights, accommodation and the odd burger/ice cream for the gram I bet they've not spent much at all because they can't afford it. Hence all the emphasis on FREE museums and bleeping afternoons at the library. They must have consumed A LOT of packet ham. I bet she's the type to create multiple spreadsheets to keep track of their budget (sorry if anyone does this but I think that pretty much negates the point of a holiday)!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes so bleeping tight. I'm also sick of seeing her wearing her kids facing forward when they are at the age she should be back carrying them.
It looks ridiculous seeing raffy splay legged stuck to the front of her. I dont think she can do back carries in her ergo, she's never managed to work out what to do.

Reactions: 10
Shes so bleeping tight. I'm also sick of seeing her wearing her kids facing forward when they are at the age she should be back carrying them.
It looks ridiculous seeing raffy splay legged stuck to the front of her. I dont think she can do back carries in her ergo, she's never managed to work out what to do.
Hmm not to jump to Grabby's defence or anything but back carry is only recommended at the very earliest when baby can sit up by themselves and I think Waffy is only JUST there (he's still being supported to sit up in quite a few of the stories/video clips). Plus outward forward facing is only really recommended from 4-5 months when head control is good enough, so that's a very short window if you think he should be back carried by now. I'm still forward carrying my 7 month old and we're both comfy, although tbf she is a dinky little thing.

I did think it looked absolutely ridiculous when she was still wearing Freya not that long ago though, I seem to remember a photo where Grabby looked even more loaded up than poor Sherpa Benzing does at the airport.

Reactions: 6
They're clearly so strapped for cash she won't spend a penny more than necessary. Other than flights, accommodation and the odd burger/ice cream for the gram I bet they've not spent much at all because they can't afford it. Hence all the emphasis on FREE museums and bleeping afternoons at the library. They must have consumed A LOT of packet ham. I bet she's the type to create multiple spreadsheets to keep track of their budget (sorry if anyone does this but I think that pretty much negates the point of a holiday)!
I don’t think a spread sheet is something Grabby could manage poor dear. I’m pretty sure it would be accountant Benpecked who is keeping hold of the purse strings and giving Grabby her pocket money for her insta worthy gelato 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think a spread sheet is something Grabby could manage poor dear. I’m pretty sure it would be accountant Benpecked who is keeping hold of the purse strings and giving Grabby her pocket money for her insta worthy gelato 🙄
She doesn’t deal with ‘boring’ things like bills so I’d say Benpecked definitely keeps hold of the purse strings

I know I'm late, but living in "survival mode"....how is her life living in survival mode?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been on trips to the States as we love going there (mostly across Florida) + we have a blast with big old shopping trips to Publix to stock the fridge. There is so much selection. We go out for pancakes and enjoy the restaurants as it’s affordable and loads of options for casual dining with kids. We go theme parks, Disney (if in Orlando), or beaches, outlets malls, shopping, and lazy days at the pool. My kids love eating out there and it’s fun to have some indulgence. I did think when I saw library and kids museum, that’s personally the last thing I would be looking to do on holiday. I’d rather my kids be wild and free in the pool. Then saw someone said they’re free- makes sense.

Also, her diets are prob very gas producing and hard to digest for small kids. She needs to scale it back: it’s endless lentils, beans, vegetables upon vegetables. As an adult, I cannot eat lentils, beans, some starchy veg, or certain grains like millet. Not all healthy foods are good for digestion or should be eaten quite so much. There is such a thing as too much! Especially with all that fibre on those small little tummy’s.

A lot of kids diets are simple for a reason. Soothing foods like cereal, porridge and banana, mash, chicken, carrots. Yoghurt, fruit, crackers, rice pudding, and spag bol. Bread, pasta etc. God forbid a small cheesy pizza! It’s just extreme.

Last edited:
Anyone tried trawling AirBnB to find the place they’re staying in? I assumed that wooden outside patio-type area she showed was in their Cali home-away-from-home. I had a quick look but couldn’t spot anything similar (but there are a lot of options to trawl through in San Clemente)

Reactions: 4