RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be, it's been at least 8 minutes since his last career change.

View attachment 1038157is this normal behaviour?
I’d say yes. My 3 would have done that. But I’m surprised Grabby has allowed this. But then it’s her fave store isn’t it? 🙄 If I went to the U.S there is not fecking way I’d be visiting Target!

Reactions: 8
Her latest post. duck OFF AND duck OFF SOME MORE!!!! Being away ‘slows us down’?! ARE YOU bleeping HAVING A LAUGH GRABS?! If you slow down anymore you’ll stop you twonk

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's still out there but already moaning about doing bleeping laundry when she's back home? She really just cannot live in the moment can she!

Also, how does she think people manage who actually have careers to think about too? We can't all just take month long holidays and come back home to swan around all day taking photos of sunsets.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's still out there but already moaning about doing bleeping laundry when she's back home? She really just cannot live in the moment can she!
She’s probably already sorted her online shop 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone called it, the luggage was full of baby pouches and other consumables (packed ham anyone?) to save money. And we’re treated to a Tupperware picture, oh joy 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And another thing while I’m feeling ranty, has she actually had a single day where she hasn’t had her phone out CONSTANTLY? Didn’t she mention something about SOAKING IT ALL UP and spending time with the KIDDIES?!

And this can duck off as well

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bingo… obligatory breastfeeding on the beach pic! 😴

Also, who goes on holiday and buys a blender, a bleeping blender, really?!!! 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Someone called it, the luggage was full of baby pouches and other consumables (packed ham anyone?) to save money. And we’re treated to a Tupperware picture, oh joy 🤣
😂 that would have been me. Should we be surprised though. So predictable. She is an utter bore and looks ten years older than her years in those ghost inspired pics. They are sooo white Frah Frah has almost disappeared in some of them.

The reason she stays in these places is because they feel like toy town, they fit in with her Hallmark movie life. I have been to some very similar..soulless.

Reactions: 15
Shes so bleeping dull. Imagine worrying about the cost of feeding your baby on holiday! Hes 7 months old, he doesn't eat much ffs.
As for the blender and the lollies? She has serious food issues that she's transferring to her kids.
It's about time someone in her family or friends group stepped in and told her that this isn't normal

It's good to see her in shorts though, much better than the granny dresses

Reactions: 15
"Groceries, garbage trucks" Grabby wants SO badly to be American it's exhausting.

Then talking about the places they discovered on previous trips to "Cali" just to remind us SHE'S BEEN THERE LOADS OF TIMES BEFORE.

Then sitting on a beach which has sand, some gardens and a park nearby and it "reminds her of Australia". Do you know where else has sand, some gardens and a park nearby Grabby? A lot of places in Britain for example let's say Ryde or Bournemouth. Bugger off with your stupid humble bragging. You go to the US to play 'pretend I live here' like you are still 9 years old.
You aren't going to get the parent travel blogger job you crave with 54,000 pictures of your rear end gazing out to sea and a bleached out picture of every slide in Californa. You and your handler are culture free zones. We don't need to have your highlights split over 3-4 posts to avoid bombarding us. Just pick 1 lot of ten pictures for the whole trip because I cannot face another 30 pictures of your creepy spouse or your son's toes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's insufferable. A few thoughts on her recent stories...

1) when she says 'one of our top 3 happy places in the world' - not exactly hard when you revisit the same places all the time.

2) that photo of her holding waffy and it says 'these two' - the poor state of Freya, she honestly looks so unkempt, it makes me sad. Those shoes with no laces and those huge trousers all creased...

3) her use of the phrase 'but mostly the most friendly people' really annoys me.

4) you didn't realise before that you like being outdoors??? What the heck? You always talk about being in your allotments, your huge garden or photographing your walks...you didn't *need* a trip to cali to make you realise you like being outside. Hardly revelatory. Also, 'being/living outside' - you aren't living outside Rebecca.

5) I actually can't bring myself to comment on all the other annoying things from the stories - there are so many things. She is beyond dull, everything is 'best ever' or 'best new favourite place'. As I said before, she just wants to play pretend life and these stories show that. That's why she goes for so long, so she can pretend she actually lives there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Survival mode?! You have two children grabby and no job (and no this insta thing is not a job!!) Your biggest problems are deciding which playground is most aesthetically pleasing, blowing up valentines balloons and which position is best to take a photo of your paper whites in bloom!
Survival mode is more having to visit a food bank or being stationed on the Ukraine border ‘right now’!

And why while she is away does she keep talking like Watford’s version of Janice from friends with a full stop after every word 🤦🏼‍♀️?! Oh. My. God. She. Is. Annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32