RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I deactivated my original account last summer and unfollowed grabby. Came back last week and managed to guess where she would be.
imagine being that predictable and mundane 😐

Reactions: 13
I was literally just thinking that!
I’m so here for ALLLLLL of this 🍿
I bloody love it when Grabby is a bleep, it’s so entertaining, especially on a cold January night.
#OhDreamyTattleThread
I cannot believe you said the c word when you’re so posh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that she was willing to fly long haul and potentially catch Covid makes me think… they have already had it.

I am hunkered down with my family as much as possible and I wouldn’t dream of taking my teenage children on any flight for pretty much any reason, let alone a small baby who has recently attended hospital several times.
If they haven't before, there's a good chance they'll catch it, maybe even catch it again, since omicron is seeming like it gives no fucks about anyone's antibodies.

Reactions: 7
‘Omicron gives no fucks’ has been the 2022 vibe to date. 🥴

#SoCal
#hellocalifornia
#havekidswilltravel
#dreamy
#soakingitallup
#travelwithkids
#OmicronGivesNoFucks

✈🌎🇺🇸🌴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
i can’t believe it either Meringue, it just popped out.
I‘ll go and straighten my twinset and we’ll say no more about it!
You’re not THAT posh 😂 definitely no twinsets.
I should’ve said classy not posh 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ she’s had more holidays this pandemic than Boris has had parties 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ah that was so true, but alas he and Carrie Antoinette added another one today just to best Grabby.
#ohdreamyofficeparty

He honestly looks like he's going in for a rummage downstairs.

And her hands just hanging limply by her side. Two absolute weirdos.
"going in for a rummage downstairs" is the most underrated comment on this thread. An absolute classic 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah that was so true, but alas he and Carrie Antoinette added another one today just to best Grabby.
#ohdreamyofficeparty

"going in for a rummage downstairs" is the most underrated comment on this thread. An absolute classic 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m surprised you didn’t come out with something like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bet there won't be pictures of the flight, children over the age of two have to wear masks while flying to and from USA. What a bleeping nightmare trying to explain that to, and keep a mask on an angry two year old for the duration of the flight! Why would you subject yourself to that, just go to Spain if you have to go somewhere

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Bet there won't be pictures of the flight, children over the age of two have to wear masks while flying to and from USA. What a bleeping nightmare trying to explain that to, and keep a mask on an angry two year old for the duration of the flight! Why would you subject yourself to that, just go to Spain if you have to go somewhere
Because this trip is ALL for the gram.
Content creation, nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 14