Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sw4

VIP Member
Can you just imagine her gushy gurning smug face and the plane watching Raffy sleep.

And hadto get in a ‘woe is me’ pregnant in the pandemic comment didn’t she.

Nothing in that post even makes any sense!
Surely with the pandemic and associated lockdowns/restrictions there was MORE time for her to process the pregnancy, as she'd have been spending so much time at home.

Oh wait, this is Grabby. She paid absolutely no attention to the rules and went on more trips during the pandemic than most people do in 5 years. Then she has the nerve to whinge that she has no time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Meringue22

VIP Member
Her latest post. FUCK OFF AND FUCK OFF SOME MORE!!!! Being away ‘slows us down’?! ARE YOU FUCKING HAVING A LAUGH GRABS?! If you slow down anymore you’ll stop you twonk

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Cal.

Ffs. Life on repeat.
She's an absolute cunt.

I called a repeat "So Cal" trip about 3 days ago. Is she not embarrassed to be so toe curlingly predictable?

Incoming: cheap Airbnb, eating at home in same cheap Airbnb because she's too scabby to eat out, pictures of buildings she's too scabby to pay to stay in and produce she's too scabby to buy. Repeats of shots she took 3 years ago. Claiming to be In heaven being away from "dreary england".

Dick. Head.

• Haha
  • Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220208_163747_com.instagram.android_edit_88107390936034.jpg
How did it take you by surprise you vacuous cretin? Did you think that once he had sailed down the Grabby canal he would be kidnapped and returned to you at age18?
Honestly I do not understand how she functions in normal society. Do they let her out alone?

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
The opportu
It is fascinating from a psychological point of view. They fly 5,000 miles just to live exactly how they do at home. Eating 'at home' in the airbnb night after night, going to the same old chains, soft play and playgrounds, finding a local gym. Literally what is the point? Is it just to say 'look everyone we are in Malibu'. It is SUCH hard work to go away with a toddler and a baby. No family help (which she is very reliant on) and living out of a suitcase with a fraction of the baby stuff/toys/space they have at home, constantly packing up/travelling. For weeks on end....its just bonkers.
The opportunity to say “Look we’re in MALIBU” is the exact and only reason she goes away. Queen of the brag, she couldn’t care less about her children’s firsts, they can do all that at home and if she was really that interested she wouldn’t be plastering it all over Instagram. She’d rather die than not show off.

• Heart

Justine

Chatty Member
Came here the moment I saw her comment about Covid followed by her LOL emoji… she is basically as tone deaf and entitled as those politicians who were having parties…
That and the fact that if my small baby had been to A&E 3 times in the short span of a as many weeks for RSV I would be a lot more worried about him catching Covid!
Utter utter utter C.NT!!!!!!!

Reactions: 23

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
She isolated after Xmas? Did she feck, she was never in before she went away. Who in their right mind takes a baby who has been hospitalised with breathing issues on a trip like that when cases are higher than they were at the beginning. Spoilt brat.

• Sick

Sw4

VIP Member
Don’t they have a swing in their own garden though? 🧐 …and a sand pit! 😬

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this sand, and also water?! Do you know, it looks awfully like a beach to me! 😎
Let's not forget when she drove hours to the beach in that scorching hot week of July with a newborn Waffy just for a photo of him having his toes dunked in the sea. Despite all the guidance advising against small babies being in the car seat too long, let alone on a boiling hot summer's day.

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Chipotle, In n Out, Shake Shack - some of these are UK chains now and all of them are quick service chains.

Her other recommendations are all so embarrassingly basic and obvious - Balboa Park, San Diego zoo, laguna beach.

She's like a teenager on her first trip away, but giving out advice like she's backpacked through Afghanistan.

So cringe!
San Diego Zoo was actually recommended to HER as she’s so basic she hadn’t considered San Diego’s best tourist attraction herself 🙄🙄 too busy just walking up and down boardwalks gurning up at the sun like she’s never seen it before exclaiming to BenPedalo that the sea is made of water.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Oh my god the monotone ..I'd forgotten just how bad it was.

"My favourite colour is texture" ... never. gets. old.

Christ who gave this child a degree?

• Haha
Reactions: 22