Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I bet she sits there trying to interrupt for one of two reasons:

Grabsplaing (even worse than mansplaining) how to Mama better by following her expert 🤔advice, including how to put your child at risk of hypothermia, how to give them an eating disorder by disguising food in shart lollies and how not to iron their clothing by leaving it on their bodies where a Toppling Christmas Tree could easily squeeze the wrinkles out of it

Or... The following, "oh it's like when we were in Cali recently they just make swinging so much easier with a park on every beach, Ben thinks it's important to swing often"

And..." oh you have a houseplant? Yes it's like when we were in Australia last time and plants were growing OUTDOORS"

YAWN...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello Rebecca, just in case you're reading here! I also love museums like that so just a bit of advice - there are looooaaads over here. Loads. You surely must have visited the London museums but you could also try EUREKA, Magma, (both in Yorkshire), and the science + industry museum in Manchester.

There's the National Space Centre nr Leicester or Jodrell Bank in Cheshire.

How about Ironbridge or the Black Country museum or Beamish?

You could go to one of many branches of Sealife or the Deep in Hull.

Back to Yorkshire, the railway museum is ever popular with children and William's Den is an amazing playground.

On top of that you could join the National Trust or English Heritage. My son is just as happy in a draughty castle as anywhere, I think most children are but they're maybe not as 'gram worthy.

This is just the stuff I know about, there's a whole country of places to explore, almost every city has an animal centre or a tropical house or a local museum. There's so much here, you could travel in your own country, as well as flying half way across the world!

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Even if she’s had Covid, would she even admit to it. If she’s had it, she’ll be back on with some garbled vagueness about “how hard it’s been right now for various reasons, trying to be grateful for the good days but I fucking hate life/January/fun/excitement/the present”
“ Waffy and Bentos are so hard right now but also the best, aren’t these days the best/worst, I love the crisp winter days/mornings/evenings but I can’t wait for spring/summer/autumn/winter/anything except this exact moment I’m being forced to live”

*delete as applicable ad nauseum for ever

• Haha
  • Heart

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
God, she's a predictable twunt 🙄

We definitely need a monthly {and transitioning the seasons via colour on her insta account} bingo card for this year, as I'm sure she's got the entire year planned out for:-

LOTS of holidaying abroad, weekend breaks away, valentine's bollox, Mothers days {#mummaof2 #3generationsofmummas #flowerarranging}, Easter photoshoot {waffys 1st Easter with the poor sod wearing an hideous Easter themed outfit}, spring/summer day trips {the zoo, London, St. Alban's, a not so random field of sunflowers, farm thingy etc}, 10yr anniversary of them getting engaged, waffy walking before he's 1, wedding anniversary waffle, frah frah 3rd birthday and waffys 1st birthday/party - probably a joint party cos they're tight arses, a summer of UK beach day trips at their usual places {whitstable, Brighton, Southwold, mersea, wells and holkham} and a kedgefund holiday abroad, benpeedos milestone 40th birthday/celebrations, Halloween in New York and the same boring as fuck Christmas tradition of knobby real tree picking/white decorations/Christmas at the barn blah blah blah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just don't get it. Why take kids all that way to eat in chain restaurants, walk walk walk, go to museums, all of which can be done here at home? I understand wanting to take kids abroad to experience new places and new cultures, but LA doesn't strike me as offering her kids that opportunity (well at least not the bits that Grabby visits...). She claims to be this inspiring travel blogger but it just seems so...dull. And uninspiring...Maybe once the kids are older, but this just seems so bizarre. I genuinely think she just wants to play pretend - she's done it her whole life - play the 'dreamy wife life' card by getting married so young, travelling so much and having all these homes...but now the next stage of pretend play is living the American dream. And I'm sorry but holidaying with kids is NOT as relaxing and {dreamy} and best everrrrr as she makes out. Its the same parenting trials but in a different location, so why does she have to make it constantly seem like its heaven.... sad really. And to be promoting things like exercise classes that you can do really early...?? I find it all so so odd and to be honest, a bit disturbing.

• Heart

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Someone has commented "great name writing Freya". with a winking emoji. What you talking about lady...you can't be suggesting that she didn't write her name? She can write it forwards, backwards and upside down don't you know.

Waffy says its the best sand he has everrrrrrrr eaten. 10x better than the sand in the UK.

• Haha
Fantastic, so we’ve just got heart hands, vitaminsea, gelato, pastel walls, palm trees, s’mores on the beach, this guy {that guy}🥴, these two, so much love, Target, Trader Joe’s, farmers markets, pink doors and alll the other shit that she’ll no doubt photograph whilst she’s ‘soaking it alllll up’! 🙄
Recreating photos she took as a 2some last time as a 4some this time with some shit about how they made her a mama/she couldn't have imagined the last time she stood here that..../her heart is bursting/"oh motherhood"...etc.

Smug as fuck breastfeeding shots sitting criss cross on the beach watching the sunset.

Raffy being a peach on the plane.

Little grey fold up buckets (bonus points if she adds the affiliate links for the millionth time)

Even though her kids have been to the sea/sand a million times somehow those won't count and she will call some random day their "first proper" beach day/swim.

Bragging about getting steps in with 2 kids awkwardly strapped to her hunchback.

Anything about something "becoming their routine"

• Haha
  • Heart

RoseEB

Noticed they took the big chunky pram with them and not the handy, amazing travelling {gifted} yoyo 🙃

Genuinely can’t quite get my head around the fact that this time two years ago she travelled home from Oz saying she braved covid flying and now she’s subjecting both her children to long flights to holiday in a covid hotspot with her 2 year old needing to mask wear. I do get needing to live our lives but there’s no way I’d be making my little one wear a mask just to go on a holiday when they’d be just as happy going to butlins for the week.

Everything is for the gram, what a shitty old life

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I have a 9 year old who wouldnt wear a mask on a long haul flight, so my response to that is …. I wont fly long haul in a global pandemic.

im surprised she wore her own mask tbqhwu.

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
He’s a busy man …
He’s a Sherpa …
He works a full 10-15 hrs a week
And, He‘s raising 3 children … and the eldest is prone to tantrums 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Meringue22

VIP Member
They turn the lights down on a night flight tattlers. Fuck me. Groundbreaking info right there. Who knew?

• Haha

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
It's either a holiday or covid.
Come on grabby, reveal your gelato or your tears at being grounded.

Which is it to be?
It's gotta be a holiday... with some waffle about having a much needed time out/it's been ages since they've gone abroad/glad restrictions have been lifted/vitaminsea/covid has effected her mental health/waffy being ill has been draining/UK been sooo dreary/frah frah being difficult blah blah blah. And here's some photos of the sea... Frah frah loves the water, the beach is her favourite place, went on a boat ride, and whatever groundhog Day shit they normally do.

If they'd been ill with covid etc she'd still be posting.

• Haha
  • Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR FUCKING FROZEN COLOSTRUM!!!!
And maybe invest in a bib or 2 Grabs?

• Sick
  • Heart

pinkrobot

VIP Member
The water by those beaches at this time of year is 14 to 15 degrees. That is ARCTIC especially for a baby (who very recently was so poorly they took him to hospital). She is a total fruitloop we all know that but to jeopardise your children's health is beyond words.

If you're reading here Grabby, continually slagging off the UK is a really bad look when 99% of your followers live there. Way to alienate people. I bet Ergo Baby are thrilled with the grand total of 7 comments on her ad 😂

California might have mild winters but there is the downside of wildfires, severe droughts and unbearable heatwaves. People who live there can't faff about cooking s'mores on beach every day. Hence why the beaches are empty in winter. They're grafting and working crazy hours. Benpecked's month long holiday would be double the leave that most people take in a YEAR.

• Heart
Anyone tried trawling AirBnB to find the place they’re staying in? I assumed that wooden outside patio-type area she showed was in their Cali home-away-from-home. I had a quick look but couldn’t spot anything similar (but there are a lot of options to trawl through in San Clemente)
Maybe it would be easy to find if you sort it cheapest first👌

• Haha
  • Heart