RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way I would take any child of mine to a house where a poor child has been to hospital because of RSV/bronchiolitis within the last week. Whoever shows up are complete idiots.

Reactions: 15
There’s no way I would take any child of mine to a house where a poor child has been to hospital because of RSV/bronchiolitis within the last week. Whoever shows up are complete idiots.
And there's no way any of her guests don't know so they will be either deluded fan girls or another influencer further down the rung, no doubt.

If they expose their kids to those germs hey are also as big a dick as she is.

Reactions: 13
And there's no way any of her guests don't know so they will be either deluded fan girls or another influencer further down the rung, no doubt.

I doubt they care. They're all as thick as each other. I wish somebody who knows her would come on here and spilll the tea.

Reactions: 9
Feel so sorry for all the kids if the party does go ahead. According to the NHS there could be a link between bronchiolitis and developing asthma and other respiratory illnesses in later life - just why would you even take the risk for a party!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Wonder if Faye and husband will be there for GermFest 2021, quite telling if they aren't?

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion: RVK_Loves#35 Soft play, pumpkins and A&E, award for the worst mother of the year goes to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Another quality ad from our Grabs this morning. Can’t work out if this photo is shitter than the last!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Instagram have added a link tag to everybody’s account, regardless of how many followers you have. They took the swipe up off and you don’t need to have over 10,000 followers to link a website. So all these so called influencer accounts like Grabby who felt powerful with first the swipe up then the link well they are all just like the rest of us now. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shockingly awful paid partnership photos. She’s just uploaded 2 random shots from her camera reel. How much did ergobaby pay her for this?!? Everyone looks a mess and you can hardly see the product under that old duvet coat.

Reactions: 6
I just hurt my head rolling my eyes so hard.
Her sheep followers - instead of blah blah blahhhh. More like bahhhhh bahhh bahhhh !🐑

So Instagram have added a link tag to everybody’s account, regardless of how many followers you have. They took the swipe up off and you don’t need to have over 10,000 followers to link a website. So all these so called influencer accounts like Grabby who felt powerful with first the swipe up then the link well they are all just like the rest of us now. 😬
Brilliant! Amazing what Iearn on here 🤣

Saw these and thought of a certain gruesome twosome 😁🥰
Her post this morning ! She looks so manky in that black thing 🤢 - zoom in on those jeans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just hurt my head rolling my eyes so hard.
Oh give me strength 🙄

Why does she think anyone wants/needs to she her doing the same thing every single bleeping day?! She makes absolutely no effort with any of her #ads Shes so half arsed with everything she does

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh give me strength 🙄

Why does she think anyone wants/needs to she her doing the same thing every single bleeping day?! She makes absolutely no effort with any of her #ads Shes so half arsed with everything she does
Exactly! Give us a rest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.