RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm honestly speechless. It was funny poking fun at her lactation balls and rolling my eyes at the ridiculousness of it all. But this isn't fun at all. It is just really anxiety inducing and worrying. That she isn't taking care of her baby. Why was she out and about with him after hospital. To achieve what?! And now he is back in. All of you on this forum could see it. I knew it. I've had poorly babies and it is horrible, once they stop feeding it gets quite worrying (for mine anyway as they never stop eating!) It is just really sad. She is ruining tattle for me. It isn't quite so much fun when an actual child is at risk.
It worries me that those around her indulge her selfishness and don’t see what she’s doing isn’t for the benefit of her children. My baby has bronchiolitis at the moment and I live in fear of them being hospitalised. We haven’t left the house since they were diagnosed and we haven’t had visitors either as I just went to keep my kids safe and well. She’s so so selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It worries me that those around her indulge her selfishness and don’t see what she’s doing isn’t for the benefit of her children. My baby has bronchiolitis at the moment and I live in fear of them being hospitalised. We haven’t left the house since they were diagnosed and we haven’t had visitors either as I just went to keep my kids safe and well. She’s so so selfish
I hope your babies feel better soon. I know that worry x

I could be wrong because I don't follow many instagrammers but others don't seem to behave like this. You would think someone would have a word.

Reactions: 8
My parents would literally tell me to catch a grip and get back into my house - they have done so when I’ve taken my little boy out with a simple cold and they were absolutely right. I honestly can’t imagine what they would say if my 12 week old was in an ambulance and I was fannying around doing something utterly unnecessary the next day - we’ll, actually I can imagine it would be something along the lines of “are you stupid?”. She’s a complete moron, really and truly, she obviously hasn’t got passed the selfishness that was stopping her from having children in the first place.

Reactions: 14
This girl never fails to amaze me. She (and her family and friends) should be ashamed. Why will no one say something to her. Give her a bloody good shake and tell her to get some priorities in life.
my daughter was taken in an ambulance at 2am after her jabs. The only time I used my phone was to call my boyfriend who was waiting in the car park (couldn’t both be in during pandemic) and to play in the night garden for her. I don’t think I looked at my phone for days. I wouldn’t leave her side. I definitely was not taking pictures of my grubby trainers!! Or posting a photo of myself grinning in a new blouse. Wtf??!!What on earth is going on in her head! And only now she is worried about covid!! She must be so thick to think that’s the only place out of all she visits that she could possibly catch it.
I hope a nurse asks her if she has stayed at home after the last visit to hospital. Though her and Ben probably think they know better than any nurse or doctor. I hope she feels shame (she won’t) and I feel awful for actually saying this but I actually would quite like her to get covid. Not severely of course and not for her children, but something needs to happen to this woman child to make her realise she is not above things like this. And sometimes her actions will cause consequences.

It’s all a really disturbing read. I’m surprised that a) even she hasn’t grasped how odd and inappropriate posting from hospital is and b) how no one be it family or whoever, has asked her what the bloody hell she thinks she’s doing.

Reactions: 13
I feel so angry about the burden she has contributed to an already stretched NHS. Whilst you can’t say he wouldn’t have ended up there anyway, doesn’t she feel like even some of this was preventable if she’d kept him home warm and snug. Also I saw a follower said “blue lighted”, hate that expression, soz.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Doctor: “Just keep him warm at home and try to keep feeding or giving fluids”

Grabby: Just *one* more pumpkin patch won’t hurt

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Wow. Her 12 week old is evidently very poorly and she posts a pic of a bleeping blouse?! I seriously think she’s not all there! Who is concerned about Raffy as it’s certainly not his mother

• Sad
I have no words for her behaviour over the last few days!! It’s so upsetting to see how I’ll her little boy looks. All he needs is warm cuddles and rest. Why can’t she afford him that.

Reactions: 16
I have no words for her latest antics, actually I do, SELFISH madam!!! 🤯

Reactions: 9
And to post the blouse picture on her grid at the same time as sitting in hospital with her poorly boy!!!! Shameful

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok title suggestion: drags her sick baby here and there, he’s freezing but she doesn’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Amazing that she’s concerned about getting COVID in hospital but not when she was catching flights when Waffy was a few weeks old, or the many trips out and about. She really is an idiot. Woman-child.

Reactions: 25
Also she is probably only freaking out about her supply because she wants to be seen as this earth mother (which she is nothing of the sort) who breastfeeds for years. She will see it as a failure if that has to stop prematurely. Worried for her image not for the health of her baby. Sad thing is she just can’t see how sad this whole image is.

Reactions: 15
Also she is probably only freaking out about her supply because she wants to be seen as this earth mother (which she is nothing of the sort) who breastfeeds for years. She will see it as a failure if that has to stop prematurely. Worried for her image not for the health of her baby. Sad thing is she just can’t see how sad this whole image is.
100% that is the reason she’s freaking out. Not actually worried about her baby not feeding : just worrying that her milk supply may diminish and cause issues for HER to feed

Reactions: 14
What's the betting they have an imminent trip to the US planned and she's freaking out that it won't go ahead if Raffy is inconveniently unwell..

Reactions: 19
100% that is the reason she’s freaking out. Not actually worried about her baby not feeding : just worrying that her milk supply may diminish and cause issues for HER to feed
Well it burns extra calories so if she can’t breastfeed anymore she’ll probably have to clock 20,000 steps/day instead… 😏

Reactions: 13
Well it burns extra calories so if she can’t breastfeed anymore she’ll probably have to clock 20,000 steps/day instead… 😏
It wouldn’t surprise me that it’s the main reason she breastfeeds. The weight loss 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.