RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I.just.can’t. A 3 month baby ill enough to have to be taken to hospital in an ambulance due to breathing difficulties yet the very next day they’re out again for an unnecessary reason? Isn’t this some form of neglect? She’s not even taking care of his very basic needs. A baby with a viral illness needs to stay indoors and spend the days sleeping and feeding in the warm!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Penultimate story - 'snug as a bug' inside her jacket, implies they have been out and about with him *since* the hospital? Why isn't she keeping him at home?
He looks very sallow.
A pass/agg comment purely for us Tattlers there Grabby, you are so obvious my naive friend...

Reactions: 11
Penultimate story - 'snug as a bug' inside her jacket, implies they have been out and about with him *since* the hospital? Why isn't she keeping him at home?
He looks very sallow.
You’re right. He looks so sallow and unwell. Poor boy. Dragged here and there and everywhere. All for the Gram. Has she not bonded with her child?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I can’t with her front door! It’s falling apart, needs full restoration and a re-paint , the steps are slimy with green and need pressure washing it all looks so grimy and not in a bohemian way.

Also looking back the baby had a ‘rotten cold’ a few weeks ago and was still out and about she doesn’t sell to understand how delicate their bodies are as small babies 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I wonder how many places she will drag her poorly baby to in half term for the ‘gram? Infecting other kids with RSV no doubt

Reactions: 10
Doesn't even look like an ad, I don't know if that's worse that's she's just posting fashion pics for the hell of it whilst in a&e.
So she's freaking out now.. why wasn't she freaking out about taking her baby outdoors yesterday?

Reactions: 14
So she is back at hospital with him..but has still managed an ad for a blouse 🙄
And yet, we know she'll be dragging the poor little bugger out and about, even after the 'documented for the gram' 2nd visit to a&e 😡 because she cannot function without doing her crack of dawn walks/runs, running errands and visiting the same boring as duck local places. She needs to stop being a selfish twit!

Oh that bloody blouse is bleeping awful 🤢

Reactions: 15
WTF is her problem. The minute he was out of hospital she took him out in the cold and now he’s got worse. WHY can’t she take it slow for one day and keep him in a warm heated house. And now she’s soooo worried about her supply over everything. She wasn’t worried enough about her child’s health when she didn’t put a coat on him or put him on the floor at the pumpkin patch or was posting stories from the hospital.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s the fugliest blouse I’ve ever seen.

She’s the most selfish woman I’ve ever come across - her son is in hospital and it’s me, me, me ‘freaking about her supply, her mastitis, covid’ well you should have thought about that before you dragged Waffy across Hertfordshire for the ‘gram. Absolute knobhead.

I’m gonna be a complete witch and say I hope she gets mastitis or her supply is affected. Serves her right for being the most selfish mum on the ‘gram. Can you imagine the ‘I’m not ok right now’s if god forbid she had to give Waffy formula?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I cannot imagine my child being blue lighted to hospital and me running around at 2am to find my breast pump or even worrying about getting mastitis. Priorities surely?!? Also why is she suddenly worried about the Covid risk in the hospital when she didn’t mind travelling abroad at the peak of the pandemic?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I cannot imagine my child being blue lighted to hospital and me running around at 2am to find my breast pump or even worrying about getting mastitis. Priorities surely?!? Also why is she suddenly worried about the Covid risk in the hospital when she didn’t mind travelling abroad at the peak of the pandemic?
There are pumps in the hospital - if she’s gonna be in that long they could get one, or she could just hand express. It’s not that big a deal to do to avoid mastitis. Or get someone to drop it off in the morning. She really is a loon with skewed priorities.

I don’t even own a breast pump but the logistics of pumping to maintain supply and avoid mastitis would be the last thing on my mind at 2am while waiting for an ambulance for my 3 month old baby.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Has she no shame or sense? She posts about being in A&E at the start of the weekend, then instead of taking it easy and staying in to let her 3 month old baby recover she proudly parades him around again on Instagram looking ill, tired and sallow outside on a cold day when he’s suffering from a serious viral infection. Then lo and behold she’s back in A&E again the next day, but still not concerned enough to actually tend to her son, as posting about the ugliest effing blouse I’ve ever seen clearly takes priority here. Her son can’t breathe and isn’t feeding but who cares when you’ve got a seasonal grid palette to stick to eh Grabby.

She needs reporting to social services tbh.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Has she no shame or sense? She posts about being in A&E at the start of the weekend, then instead of taking it easy and staying in to let her 3 month old baby recover she proudly parades him around again on Instagram looking ill, tired and sallow outside on a cold day when he’s suffering from a serious viral infection. Then lo and behold she’s back in A&E again the next day, but still not concerned enough to actually tend to her son, as posting about the ugliest effing blouse I’ve ever seen clearly takes priority here.

She needs reporting to social services tbh.
When you write it down like this it sounds like neglect 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm honestly speechless. It was funny poking fun at her lactation balls and rolling my eyes at the ridiculousness of it all. But this isn't fun at all. It is just really anxiety inducing and worrying. That she isn't taking care of her baby. Why was she out and about with him after hospital. To achieve what?! And now he is back in. All of you on this forum could see it. I knew it. I've had poorly babies and it is horrible, once they stop feeding it gets quite worrying (for mine anyway as they never stop eating!) It is just really sad. She is ruining tattle for me. It isn't quite so much fun when an actual child is at risk.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.