RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last picture of the wall on the children's emergency department and in particular the waffle she's written has made me 🤬

She states Waffy was diagnosed with bronchiolitis the week before but he'd been ok at home... it's beyond stupid to think he'd be a-ok going out {in inappropriate clothing for this time of year} especially as the weather is just soo interchangeable. Just soo she can get pics for the grid and wang over bloody stacks of bleeping pumpkins because she LOVES Autumn blah blah and some hole pandemic stopped them doing their annual trip to New York for Halloween boohoo. Just hope no other kids have been infected.
I agree, once again she’s full of contradictions! Also, it’s funny how she always remembers a coat for herself but not her poorly 3 month old, he’s been stripped down to a romper for a pumpkin/pram pic on at least three occasions that I’ve noticed over the past couple of weeks, and also the pumpkin wheelbarrow pic at their own allotment, shocking behaviour! 🤯

Reactions: 9
I agree, once again she’s full of contradictions! Also, it’s funny how she always remembers a coat for herself but not her poorly 3 month old, he’s been stripped down to a romper for a pumpkin/pram pic on at least three occasions that I’ve noticed over the past couple of weeks, and also the pumpkin wheelbarrow pic at their own allotment, shocking behaviour! 🤯
I agree, I’d like to see her go out the rest of the year without a coat.

Reactions: 8
That supposedly ‘fun’ wheelbarrow pic of Waffy on the pumpkins was quite possibly one of the most distressing things I have seen, he was clearly in discomfort.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Out and about again this morning for “pastry run” in Hemel. What’s the betting she’s dragged the kiddos with her

Reactions: 12
I am surprised she has even admitted to any of this. I would be far too ashamed. She is either so ignorant or thick (I think both) to put one story after another stating how poorly her baby was and that it was also one of the chilliest days. While they were out in the chill. As someone else said why do none of her family or friends say to just relax and stay at home. And we all know she reads here. Surely some things which are said must stop her for just a moment and think maybe we have a point.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We know she reads here because poor Waffy, who has no colour in his cheeks, is sallow skinned and does not look well, was shown twice, one in a fleece wrap and once in the sling, with more warm layers than we’ve ever seen before.

And yes, he was dragged on the ‘pastry stop’, too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
We know she reads here because poor Waffy, who has no colour in his cheeks, is sallow skinned and does not look well, was shown twice, one in a fleece wrap and once in the sling, with more warm layers than we’ve ever seen before.

Perhaps she’s learnt her lesson, babies need layers, even when you think it’s warm enough to go without!

Reactions: 4
Not even a hospital trip can stop Grabby dragging her kids out of the house. Why can’t she send Benpecked out for pastries and have a PJ day?

Reactions: 17
That supposedly ‘fun’ wheelbarrow pic of Waffy on the pumpkins was quite possibly one of the most distressing things I have seen, he was clearly in discomfort.
That picture made me so sad 😞

Poor mite. He probably feels dreadful and just wants warmth, snuggles and rest.

Apple prepping day? Give me bleeping strength! This womanchild blows my mind. At least Raffy is wrapped up well. Hi Grabs!

Reactions: 11
For someone who likes talking a great deal about « slow living » she sure doesn’t know how to actually do it. Autumn and winter are definitely slow living seasons. Sit the f. down Grabs!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone who likes talking a great deal about « slow living » she sure doesn’t know how to actually do it. Autumn and winter are definitely slow living seasons. Sit the f. down Grabs!!!!
Bangs on about slow living but can’t stay in the house when her kids are poorly. She is physically incapable of living slowly and not getting her 10,000 steps in

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“Stories from the weekend so far, a lovely one, despite yesterday’s little scare”

is she insane?! How is being in a position where your child is so dangerously sick and in need of care that you call an ambulance for him, that you call that a “little scare” and then carry on with your weekend as usual posting pictures of pumpkins and pastries.

if it was just a “little scare” then why did they not drive him to A&E to get checked out rather than call an ambulance. So entitled it’s unbelievable.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She is completely deranged. It's sad. Shows just how I'll at ease she is with her life that's she's never content to just 'be' and appreciate everything she has. It is all for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Penultimate story - 'snug as a bug' inside her jacket, implies they have been out and about with him *since* the hospital? Why isn't she keeping him at home?
He looks very sallow.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.