RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she’d already done the last of the holiday pictures but here she is again this morning talking about the weather and sharing boring pictures of hats 🙄
🙄🙄🙄 #shehasthisthingaboutbeingarepetitivebore

I'm guessing her grid is now transitioning into autumn 🍁🍂🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good of her to announce the stupid grid block pattern thing she does. We’ve had our nine holiday shots in the same palette and now it’s going to be nine orangey autumnal pumpkin pics. Yawn.

5D05746B-38CA-4754-A9A9-A2D45EAA7905.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I thought she’d already done the last of the holiday pictures but here she is again this morning talking about the weather and sharing boring pictures of hats 🙄
The brown tile is *literally* just posted for "transitioning her grid to the fall colours*"

She did the EXACT same thing last year posting "throw backs" of herself stood in front of brown walls in Venice.

*the fall colours is what Becks undoubtedly calls it. I would rather spoon my eyes out than say Fall.

Screenshot_20210927-114148_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Bentos ever out of those shart coloured jelly shoes?!

and I see she still hasn’t given the baby carrier a wash 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Bentos ever out of those shart coloured jelly shoes?!

and I see she still hasn’t given the baby carrier a wash 🤮
Got to get that cost per wear down to at least 1p, right?!!!
Urgh I’d say it’s fit for the bin, looks absolutely rank!

There she goes recreating pictures again! …and repeat! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Betroot sludge this morning to “ward off the germs” 🙄 She’s such a moron, surely she can’t think it will prevent them from getting sick? If only Chris Whitty had told us all about this magical betroot preventative, we wouldn’t have had to deal with all this silly covid stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Betroot sludge this morning to “ward off the germs” 🙄 She’s such a moron, surely she can’t think it will prevent them from getting sick? If only Chris Whitty had told us all about this magical betroot preventative, we wouldn’t have had to deal with all this silly covid stuff.
It’s a tricky one isn’t it?

• Haha
Obviously I mean beetroot 🤭 Grabby’s idiocy is rubbing off on me, maybe I should block her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Random picture of hats, just bore off Grabbotha. It was Mallorca not Tahiti. No one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I give it to the end of the first week of October and she will be posting up about how Bentos brought home a load of germs from nursery and they will all be struggling. She will probably disappear for 72 hours beforehand and then reappear having had “one of those weekends” and the masses will all come crawling saying “you got this mama”...{all in shades of beige and orange}
Mid November will be probably the next influx of germs and tie in nicely with Waffys four month sleep regression (hope it hits her like a ton of bricks! 😅) and the demise of the British weather and she will NOT be ok {in shades of burgundy...}
Then 1st December will be merry and bright and ready for the best Christmas everRrrrrrrrr, after last year when it all ended in tiers (but she still decamped to the Barn anyway...) {in botanical greens and gold...}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So she feels like they’re all going down with a cold (hello airplane air!) but she won’t even put socks on her baby and goes around to touch all the library books… well done. Stellar behaviour as per usual.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.