RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did all that crap Ben had actually go? Not hand luggage surely?
If I remember right you get to take 2 bulk bits of baby equipment for free, like travel cots, so she has shoved all her stuff and benpeckeds pink shorts in there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are the tightest couple ever. Stuffing their hand luggage with as much crap as they can so they don’t have to pay for hold baggage and judging by the photo they booked the first and cheapest flight out as well to save money. They are the kind of people you’d hate to be sat next to. Ramming the overhead locker full of their overflow luggage, holding up the queue while the cabin staff work out where to put the 4x4 double buggy and cranky overtired kids. She took her own bouncy chair? In hand luggage?? Absolute madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 770350
oh for goodness sake. What does he look like?! Was she carrying anything at all? I’m cringing on their behalf that they would rather fanny on like this rather than just paying to check in some luggage 😩😩😩. She’s not embarrassed of this she is proud 😩. You don’t look clever or thrifty you look deranged!!
This is the funniest photo ever! He’s loaded up like a donkey. Massive bag over shoulder. All while balancing frah frah on his shoulders. While she is stood there with just a baby in a carrier (and of course clutching her palm tree pouch) taking a photo of him! If I did that to my boyfriend he would ask if I was taking the piss! And rightly so 🤣🤣🤣 she is a joke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is this a dig 🤔

Journalist !!!!!! Since when 😂
Since it's likely to get you a discount and some sucking up to. Let it be know you are a travel blogger and watch the Air Bnb peeps thrusting properties on the cheap at you.

So Sherpa Benpecked is hauling half of Sterling Towers along whilst Grabb-a-clue wanders along looking erm... 'fetching'?

I'm glad I'm not my mother right now because had she seen that picture of our dear Grabesque she would have commented. "well while the husband is carrying everything the wife could have stood with her thighs together and still carried the beach ball between those bandy legs"*

Luckily I'm not Mrs Skewbedu Snr, so I not saying that.... 😐😏

*My mother is weirdly fixated by bandy legs. I don't know why...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the funniest photo ever! He’s loaded up like a donkey. Massive bag over shoulder. All while balancing frah frah on his shoulders. While she is stood there with just a baby in a carrier (and of course clutching her palm tree pouch) taking a photo of him! If I did that to my boyfriend he would ask if I was taking the piss! And rightly so 🤣🤣🤣 she is a joke!!
So, overloaded Benpecked also had to stop and take a photo of her?? I know what my husband would say to me if I stood posing in the airport while he was dealing with all the luggage and toddler!

There’s something wrong with him too.

Reactions: 6
Crawling out from under my rock and my brief hiatus on here to say...SHE.....IS......GENUINELY........MENTAL.

Like actually though.
I can’t even begin to fathom how this “holiday” was in any shape or sphere a relaxing or enjoyable experience for anybody involved. Travelling whilst still in a pandemic, being too tight to pay for luggage in the hold...WHEN YOU HAVE TWO bleeping CHILDREN, walking round the airport looking like an absolute EMBARRASSMENT carting around baby paraphernalia disguised as hand luggage in shrouds, accommodation that has no bleeping bannister (but it’s ok guys because the place has a highchair and travel cot....) and no aircon.....on a bleeping Balearic Island, in summer. All whilst Bentos and Waffy are at an age where they won’t remember a thing about this experience {probably a good thing} and would have been just as happy with a few days on a UK mini break...... but at least they got to have “Spain” stamps in their passport #hoorayforBrexit (🙄)

#dreamyeverchangingredambergreenlists #ohdreamyfacemasksonaplane #ohdreamyoverpricedPCRtests #dreamylonggggggqueuesatHeathrowairport #ohdreamyvaccinepassports #dreamyzeroaircon...inFUCKINGSPAIN #dreamydeathtrapstaircase
#dreamyblackoutpushchaircovers (?????WTAF though....) #dreamypackhorseBenpecked #ohdreamyhandluggageonly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Her holiday posts have left me speechless... So many things are wrong, I honestly don’t know where to begin...
They’re definitely the kind of people you wouldn’t want to fly with {for various reasons}. I seriously don’t understand why you would take so many things with you (a travel tray AND a tablet AND a gazillion toys AND snacks for a short flight?). I travel often with two kids (or at least used to pre-pandemic) and always try to optimise luggage but this is just crazy. And borderline unethical. And by the way, I got similar stickers from amazon to occupy the kids during lockdown and would not recommend to anyone’s on the basis that each plastic tit isn’t wrapped in a separate plastic bag. Doesnt get more environment unfriendly than that.
On the Airbnb front, it’s not easy to finding a child friendly property but it looks like she managed to find the least child friendly one in Europe 🤦🏻‍♀️ (speaking of which, congrats on the stamps. I thought she couldn’t get more insufferable but raving about it twice was the cherry on the cake)
At least I’m sure Freya was ok without aircon, once she took that buggy shade off her that was probably stuck on her legs she would have felt chilly.

Sorry for the long post, I had to get it off my chest 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No one in their right mind could describe that place as the "airbnb of dreams". I don't think I have ever seen a more hazardous staircase in any holiday accommodation in my 30 odd years of travel. How could any responsible parents go ahead and book a place with a sheer drop from the stairs like that. It was obviously tiny - no proper sofas, just a slabs of stone with some cushions on top and the thinnest dining table I've ever seen. And its hard for Grabs to find places that tick so many boxes as this.....(please Mark Warner or Martinhal can you give me a free holiday 🙄). One bedroom for 4 people? Death-trap stairs? No air con? A kitchen the size of a matchbox, some stone slabs & wicker mirrors for a sitting room. I bet her smugdom at shoving in our faces they have been abroad (and the tedious onslaught of photos to come of their dreamy time away) is off the chart.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her holiday posts have left me speechless... So many things are wrong, I honestly don’t know where to begin...
They’re definitely the kind of people you wouldn’t want to fly with {for various reasons}. I seriously don’t understand why you would take so many things with you (a travel tray AND a tablet AND a gazillion toys AND snacks for a short flight?). I travel often with two kids (or at least used to pre-pandemic) and always try to optimise luggage but this is just crazy. And borderline unethical. And by the way, I got similar stickers from amazon to occupy the kids during lockdown and would not recommend to anyone’s on the basis that each plastic tit isn’t wrapped in a separate plastic bag. Doesnt get more environment unfriendly than that.
On the Airbnb front, it’s not easy to finding a child friendly property but it looks like she managed to find the least child friendly one in Europe 🤦🏻‍♀️ (speaking of which, congrats on the stamps. I thought she couldn’t get more insufferable but raving about it twice was the cherry on the cake)
At least I’m sure Freya was ok without aircon, once she took that buggy shade off her that was probably stuck on her legs she would have felt chilly.

Sorry for the long post, I had to get it off my chest 😅
It's people like Grabby who really enrage me. She has two small children and as soon as she had the second one she's flying ! Does she not realise these kids might not have a future to look forward to. With her constant travels. She really is so selfish, though she'll be the one to be 'not OK at the moment' when the planet is on its last legs. Both her and Benpecked should be ashamed with all that added weight etc. She really is a total IDIOT ! Rant over !

Reactions: 18
How much crap did she take for a few days away!!! I personally don’t think it’s worth the hassle.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.