RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit Freya is wearing looks like it will last her till she starts secondary school

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, she did Southwold. I'm surprised as it's been bloody mega rammed throughout the summer. When it was my birthday at the end of July, I requested going there for the day {it's only 30 minutes away} as I really fancied some fish & chips from a particular establishment and wanted to have a leisurely walk about, as it's a really beautiful place. Drove there and we tried every frigging car park... every single one was full, even the out out of the way ones. I've never ever seen anything like it! In the end, we ended up in Beccles at a pub by the river.
They probably parked about 10 miles away and did a dreamy “carting the kids around like pack horses while getting our 10k steps in” walk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They probably parked about 10 miles away and did a dreamy “carting the kids around like pack horses while getting our 10k steps in” walk
I’m guessing if they did the ferry they parked in Walberswick and walked into Southwold

Reactions: 2
That outfit Freya is wearing looks like it will last her till she starts secondary school
So just in time for when she meets her husband then?

You know how GrabbaGrandad likes her life on repeat, assume she will encorage Bentos to find a Sugar Daddy too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I've never seen a child on the beach in pajamas. Sand everywhere doesn't make for a comfy night's sleep.

Reactions: 10
She will have gone for 6am to get the quiet beach shots and car park,thats why bentos looks so unhappy, she's had a 4.30am wake up so mummy can get a nice picture before the riff raff arrives

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will have gone for 6am to get the quiet beach shots and car park,thats why bentos looks so unhappy, she's had a 4.30am wake up so mummy can get a nice picture before the riff raff arrives
But dressed like riff raff themselves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.