RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waffy is ‘10 days old, already, tomorrow’. So he’s nine days old then. Wishing his life away, just like she does her own 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh for fucks sake the most predictable waffly post everrrr, complete with wishing to time travel, being not OK right now in certain parts, some bullshit about stars aligning for the birth, comparing the birth to Freya's and trying to recreate it almost exactly, groundhog day style. If there was a bingo card for the birth she's literally hit them all in one go. All that's missing is a mention of the weather! Guessing that part wasn't dreamy then...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She’ll have to wait about 8 weeks to register him. There’s a massive wait at the moment
That means mama has time to convince her that it's better to name your child something you can pronounce. Wafferty sounds like it's a tribute to wafer thin ham and the poor thing's going to grow up confused with whether his name is Rafferty or Waffety. 🤷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she always talking about wanting to go back/forwards in time? This time, wants so so much to go back and do it all again? What is wrong in her life that she can't be present, always having to look forward or back?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh for fucks sake! I couldn’t even finish reading that verbal diarrhoea shes dished out. She was scared she would give birth alone? Erm no. You were scared that you would have to give birth in an NHS HOSPITAL you stuck up twit! And don’t get me started on the stars being aligned. duck OFF!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
‘Questioned everything they did for a few weeks before the birth and retreated into their bubble’

Is she being serious? She does realise she lives her life on the ‘gram and not only went to London less than 2 weeks before Waffy appeared they also had a party with loads of other families within that period. That isn’t the behaviour of someone who has ‘huge anxiety’. She’s full of BS and makes a mockery of those pregnant women who suffer from genuine anxiety that stops them even leaving the house or meeting anyone! We’ve cancelled parties, declined invites to weddings & stopped any unnecessary outings in the final month of my pregnancy as I'm just too scared of either catching covid or having to isolate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
‘Questioned everything they did for a few weeks before the birth and retreated into their bubble’

Is she being serious? She does realise she lives her life on the ‘gram and not only went to London less than 2 weeks before Waffy appeared they also had a party with loads of other families within that period. That isn’t the behaviour of someone who has ‘huge anxiety’. She’s full of BS and makes a mockery of those pregnant women who suffer from genuine anxiety that stops them even leaving the house or meeting anyone!
She makes me want to put my head through a wall

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not in Herts there isn't.. I registered mine the week after the birth earlier this month.
Wow!!! I’m in Nottingham. My daughter was born middle of May and we can’t register her till Aug!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wow!!! I’m in Nottingham. My daughter was born middle of May and we can’t register her till Aug!!
Yeah I was pretty surprised tbh! That sucks for you though, I wonder why there is such a huge discrepancy between different areas?

I'm sure Grabs will choose St Albans again and will choose a dreamy hot day to register Wafferty and there'll be another bullshit story about 'the most perfect day' complete with bleeping pizza and pastel gelato afterwards. I wonder if she ever actually likes the flavours of gelato she picks or does she choose purely based on the colours 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh for fucks sake! I couldn’t even finish reading that verbal diarrhoea shes dished out. She was scared she would give birth alone? Erm no. You were scared that you would have to give birth in an NHS HOSPITAL you stuck up twit! And don’t get me started on the stars being aligned. duck OFF!
She's a total and utter spoilt brat of an idiot! Wafferty is going to shoved in his cot in the corridor for ohhh so dreamy sleepy nights to come. Bollocks. ARRRRRGH !

Reactions: 6
She's a total and utter spoilt brat of an idiot! Wafferty is going to shoved in his cot in the corridor for ohhh so dreamy sleepy nights to come. Bollocks. ARRRRRGH !
I hope her vag is actually killing her and she’s having to sit on a rubber ring. When I had my third the first 2 weeks WERE actually easy but then she developed reflux and lactose intolerance and didn’t sleep for months. Don’t tempt fate grabs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That means mama has time to convince her that it's better to name your child something you can pronounce. Wafferty sounds like it's a tribute to wafer thin ham and the poor thing's going to grow up confused with whether his name is Rafferty or Waffety. 🤷🏻
I’m amazed that she has an R in both her children’s names considering her speech impediment. Waffy and Fweya it is then.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m amazed that she has an R in both her children’s names considering her speech impediment. Waffy and Fweya it is then.
Careful. The newbie (who hasn’t been seen since) will accuse us of being mean again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We all know it’s not all that dreamy second time around. The after pains were worse than some contractions and the baby blues, whilst dealing with a two year old (who was confused and put out) was testing.
My husband spent his 2 week paternity leave driving us four around in the car (the only way my two year old would nap) whilst I cried from having sore nipples and exhaustion.
Why can’t some people realise that being true and honest is the best way to be relatable. Giving birth in Pearl earrings and pretending that every moment is perfect just justifies why she gets so many threads on here (that and the fact she has a creepy husband who wants to have sex with underage children)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.