RVK_Loves #32 Do you ever feel nostalgic for a time that hasn’t even passed yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor momma, imagine not being allowed to post photos of your own granddaughter because your daughter is a controlling nut case.
Yep. Fair enough if it was an internet privacy thing but that’s obviously not the case!

Reactions: 4
Bloody lactation balls, and soon we'll have encapsulated afterbirth spam. Watching her eat her innards and twit off about how she credits it with her quick post partum recovery. Ridiculousness.

On another note I just had a read of the deleted "finding love with an older guy" post. How is her husband allowed access to children?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bloody lactation balls, and soon we'll have encapsulated afterbirth spam. Watching her eat her innards and twit off about how she credits it with her quick post partum recovery. Ridiculousness.

On another note I just had a read of the deleted "finding love with an older guy" post. How is her husband allowed access to children?
Stick it up here F.T..... Sure plenty haven't read it yet.,........

There is no way she would go on holiday and not spam us with her 'dreamy' photos. It's just not possible for her. She's a bragger. I give it another 24 hours absolute max.
Still no mention of IOW trip. Today we have a boring #sinkie of homegrown/allotment flowers #yawn 🙄 Very unlike her not to brag about her dreamy days away and how Frah Frah loved the beach and building sandcastles!

Baby spam & packet ham, flogging placenta pills to pay the bills.

Wish I’d thought of this for the new thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Knew it. Only time she is quiet is when she is away. Seems to be lots of Instahuns going to the Isle of Wight, poor people that live there having to put up with that invasion.
And what kind of hashtag is #soninlawlove...thats just wrong.
Being thick here....wtf does it mean ?

Wait what she's in the Isle of Wight but posting photos as if she's at home? And she's 37 wks preggers? What a life!
She's fills me with so much rage 😡

Reactions: 2
Still no mention of IOW trip. Today we have a boring #sinkie of homegrown/allotment flowers #yawn 🙄 Very unlike her not to brag about her dreamy days away and how Frah Frah loved the beach and building sandcastles!
Wow, a mini little break before Hammy Otto is born and with the McMuffin clan too 🙄🤢 I'm guessing grabby is currently flicking through the eleventy billion dreamy photos she took, deciding which will fit her grid perfectly... such a hard bleeping life she leads.

Reactions: 6
Wow, a mini little break before Hammy Otto is born and with the McMuffin clan too 🙄🤢 I'm guessing grabby is currently flicking through the eleventy billion dreamy photos she took, deciding which will fit her grid perfectly... such a hard bleeping life she leads.
How do people know she’s in IOW?

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she's more than 37 weeks as that's what I am and I worked out she's about a week ahead of me so she's 38 weeks. Either way there is no frigging way I'd be going away to somewhere as far as the IOW at this point! She's really desperate for content (which I'm sure will surface in a glut of shite photos 'which she wanted on her feed' eventually) and bleeping #vitaminsea isn't she. She infuriates me so much.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Maybe some tattle baiting? Perhaps the hash tags referred to her being happy to coming home to see son in law and have granddaughter time?

Reactions: 3
She probably did go with her mum. But maybe the weather was rubbish, no pink walls to stand in front of to look at the floor while holding a bunch of flowers, only ice cream and no gelato etc and she didn’t get the photos she wanted. So just pretending it never happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably did go with her mum. But maybe the weather was rubbish, no pink walls to stand in front of to look at the floor while holding a bunch of flowers, only ice cream and no gelato etc and she didn’t get the photos she wanted. So just pretending it never happened!
Yes this is more like it!

Reactions: 6
IOW Incoming glut of pics, most amazing place ever. Course it was Grabs 🥱🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
duck off is she on the IoW. That’s our neighbourhood. Grabby Hun, we don’t want your kind round here.....also her and this guy must have stuck out like sore thumbs at The Hut. It’s a trendy, boozy, yachty, Champagne and oyster restaurant kinda place...not for frumpy InstaMum Huns ordering tacos and a pineapple juice.

On a separate note, how long do you think it will be before baby Hamlet/Teddy/Feo{Theo} and Frah Frah are bundled on an 8hour+ flight to the Caribbean now a few of the islands are on the green list?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Ahh I was wrong. It wasn’t a pink floor to stand in front of looking at the floor. It was a beige wall to stare at…the wall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.