RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely not excited about this poor baby. Was scrolling through her old posts and stories when she was pregnant with Freya and there's just so much, all those stupid cringe poses with Ben and against dirty walls etc.

I get that it's a bit different with your second but for gods sake she's jobless (oh sorry I meant she's a 'content creator' ) and has nothing else to do all day except entertain a toddler. You'd think she'd have time to post some bump pics or at least feign SOME excitement. Anything she's posted so far has been so, so half arsed. A drone gender reveal in the Maldives vs Freya choosing a toy elephant 😅 I know she can't travel atm but you'd think she'd be a tad more creative?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's definitely not excited about this poor baby. Was scrolling through her old posts and stories when she was pregnant with Freya and there's just so much, all those stupid cringe poses with Ben and against dirty walls etc.

I get that it's a bit different with your second but for gods sake she's jobless (oh sorry I meant she's a 'content creator' ) and has nothing else to do all day except entertain a toddler. You'd think she'd have time to post some bump pics or at least feign SOME excitement. Anything she's posted so far has been so, so half arsed. A drone gender reveal in the Maldives vs Freya choosing a toy elephant 😅 I know she can't travel atm but you'd think she'd be a tad more creative?
Yes this is what I mean. I'm not saying she won't love Hammy, of course I'm not, but there is nothing joyful about this at all. Which made me think motherhood is not as glamourous as she hoped and she wasn't 100% ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes this is what I mean. I'm not saying she won't love Hammy, of course I'm not, but there is nothing joyful about this at all. Which made me think motherhood is not as glamourous as she hoped and she wasn't 100% ready.
I bet she loves that she can boast that Ben successfully impregnated her first time they tried for Hammy. But in reality she’s like FUUUUUUUCK. She can make herself feel better by making anyone struggling to conceive feel like tit but I bet she’s not massively over the moon. I got pregnant with my second before my first was even one - happy accident (eventually) - but I was in shock for weeks 😬

Reactions: 9
I bet she loves that she can boast that Ben successfully impregnated her first time they tried for Hammy. But in reality she’s like FUUUUUUUCK. She can make herself feel better by making anyone struggling to conceive feel like tit but I bet she’s not massively over the moon. I got pregnant with my second before my first was even one - happy accident (eventually) - but I was in shock for weeks 😬
She’ll still moan that it didn’t happen when she was breastfeeding Bentos.

Reactions: 6
Agreed. I also can't help but wonder if her lacklustreness (if that's a word!) is because she's having a boy and wanted another girl.

Anyone else wondering why she’s got a jar of straws on her valentines mantelpiece display? She must have been dragging those dusty straws out for at least 6 years now
She probably bought them in the States. She’ll bring them out every year until the end of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just cannot believe the twattery levels of her this morning 🤬 Complaining about being “extra lonely” just because her husband has gone TO WORK for a few hours. When so many people in this country have been shielding indoors for months, had to spend Christmas by themselves and generally endured so much loneliness.
She is such a stupid spoilt child.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's worth going to Norfolk and Suffolk to look at the houses and doors?!?!

What is it with her and doors? She literally travels round the world taking pictures of doors. I don't get it!
Maybe if you had a rotten door like hers you would too 😆

• Haha
Do you think it’s possible that they’ve gone away hence the lack of stories?

She’s normally spamming the hell out of stories with her dreamy, soaking it allllll up weekends...

Reactions: 7
Do you think it’s possible that they’ve gone away hence the lack of stories?

She’s normally spamming the hell out of stories with her dreamy, soaking it allllll up weekends...
She might have been caught by February lowdown mood as per every month of the year. Lazy bee

She's probably sad it's still winter, for various reasons and yet doesn't want Winter to end because it's so pretty. Yet looking forward to spring?, but not wishing time away, but looking forward to Spring flowers, although wishing Speing was over{¿?} because she wants to see some bunch of garden cliché in the bathtub plant fiasco. And yet, can't wish these precious weeks away, it's a difficult one, isn't it?

Makes me head spin...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As always, loving Phoebe's stories and her comment regarding affiliate links..

Has anyone spotted the story that she has just shared from another home reno account? Definitely a little wink to Tattle there - #fanks 😂😂😂👌👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eeeuuggh! Bentos snowsuit is absolutely filthy. She has more than one why has Grabby not washed it? They dry reasonably quickly and if necessary, she has a tumble dryer.
At least we haven’t seen the rancid carrier recently! She is so gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As always, loving Phoebe's stories and her comment regarding affiliate links..

Has anyone spotted the story that she has just shared from another home reno account? Definitely a little wink to Tattle there - #fanks 😂😂😂👌👏
123A5230-9183-42E7-80C2-C0B4843BB082.jpeg

Our Qween has spoken 👑

• Heart
  • Haha
Freya's clothes hanging off her.....

At least roll her sleeves up. Does basic Becky realise that next year when she tries to get another years use out of these clothes, that they will be shot to pieces because toddlers ruin their clothes? That's what they do! Can't wait to see that white Zara coat next year.

Freya's clothes hanging off her.....

At least roll her sleeves up. Does basic Becky realise that next year when she tries to get another years use out of these clothes, that they will be shot to pieces because toddlers ruin their clothes? That's what they do! Can't wait to see that white Zara coat next year.
She obviously bought clothes expecting two babies wear out of things but Hammy Plopper has put paid to that by coming with a free accessory Grabbit wasn't expecting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.