RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BF759C00-E6CD-4927-9320-1C3B884E2BC0.jpeg

so, who do we think is doing the deliveries? Benpecked or Montessori Mark? If it’s Bepecked he must have 10x more hours in the day than the rest of us to be holding down a full time property developer job, churning out Tumbling Tat left right and centre, looking after dear little Grabbathina who we know can’t cope with more than a few hours ‘solo parenting’, and making these 6-hour round trip deliveries. Unless property developing isn’t going so well these day. Wonder if he’s got himself a white van to do the deliveries in? Bet he leers out the window at teenage girls as he drives past them, like the Gingey Saville we know he is

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
One of my friends has a Grade 2 listed house and you can't put double glazing in all the windows. The planners allowed them in the extension at the back as this isn't seen from the road and doesn't change the look of the house. This is also Herts County Council.
Think she’s under Dacorum borough council not herts council ...... not that it makes a difference they just thought they were so important the planning department would let them do anything

Reactions: 3
Am I alone in finding this disturbing? This reads like a child being tucked into bed. This was 2011 after she'd finished her A levels and before she started her degree.
Wonder if he read her a bedtime story too! 😂Her writing is so childlike!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 405761
so, who do we think is doing the deliveries? Benpecked or Montessori Mark? If it’s Bepecked he must have 10x more hours in the day than the rest of us to be holding down a full time property developer job, churning out Tumbling Tat left right and centre, looking after dear little Grabbathina who we know can’t cope with more than a few hours ‘solo parenting’, and making these 6-hour round trip deliveries. Unless property developing isn’t going so well these day. Wonder if he’s got himself a white van to do the deliveries in? Bet he leers out the window at teenage girls as he drives past them, like the Gingey Saville we know he is
More like pizza swinging George !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 405761
It will be Ben. And then the next day there will be an album of photos on grabbys grid of some beach/market/countryside, where they all visited for the day in the middle of the pandemic as she went to ‘work’ with him 🙄

Reactions: 13
Am I alone in finding this disturbing? This reads like a child being tucked into bed. This was 2011 after she'd finished her A levels and before she started her degree.
You definitely aren’t 🚩 🚩
Her blog posts on South Asia are a real treat for those who haven’t had the joy.

Here are some gems:

In some parts you wouldn't even know you're in Asia with all the westernisation.

I was a nervous wreck. We couldn't stay here and quickly got on our laptop to book something back in lovely Luang Prabang that we missed more than ever at this point. We thankfully got a last minute booking at a five star plantation style hotel.

Vietnamese food was nice but we went mad for Western food when we got a chance and spent a quarter of a million dong at Fanny's ice cream parlour one evening!

Such a pair of bellends.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Are you sure she didn’t write this on her school trip to Wales?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her blog posts on South Asia are a real treat for those who haven’t had the joy.

Here are some gems:

In some parts you wouldn't even know you're in Asia with all the westernisation.

I was a nervous wreck. We couldn't stay here and quickly got on our laptop to book something back in lovely Luang Prabang that we missed more than ever at this point. We thankfully got a last minute booking at a five star plantation style hotel.

Vietnamese food was nice but we went mad for Western food when we got a chance and spent a quarter of a million dong at Fanny's ice cream parlour one evening!

Such a pair of bellends.
I've discovered that if you visit Italy, it's really Italian and more upmarket than UK seaside resorts. 😳

Why would anyone think putting a child in tights as outerwear is a good look? Not cute. This poor boy is going to be dressed like a weird Victorian workhouse child.
He'll be named Oliver!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Here are some gems:

Such a pair of bellends.
The casual racism is just 👌🏼
She’s vile

Reactions: 14

Here are some gems:

Such a pair of bellends.
I struggle to understand why they bother to travel at all .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.