RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think older houses tend to be don’t they? Obviously this can be remedied but I don’t think they have the funds to do a proper job.....maybe if they sell enough Thomling Tat they may be able to but I highly doubt it
Yes, they replaced the UPVC windows in their old house with traditional sash wooden ones, so I wonder why they’ve not done the same here! You’d think with Benpecked being 10x richer/cleverer/ more practical than anyone else it’d be no problem, could be done room by room if cost or mess is an issue!

It’s Grade II listed so shouldn’t be a problem if done PROPERLY right?!😂

Reactions: 7
What the betting the wall shelf with the tiny hanging rail will be next off the Thomling production line for some ridiculous price?! The quality of the stuff looks dreadful (rough plywood edges for £125!!!) and then whacking on £50 delivery on top. Or £150 if you want it sooner 🤯
Interestingly Benpecked must have NO work on if he is constantly making all these orders!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive just been looking back at her blog on the first nursery. I have realised they put a wardrobe in front of a window. Why?????
Looks like they put plasterboard on that entire wall, that window could have been a lovely feature, plus I think there’s possibly a fire place where the air inlet is?!

Christ, they’ve really no idea, how to ruin a potentially beautiful house 101!!! 🤯

Also, why are there always pile of crap everywhere! 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Because the cot wasn’t prison enough on it own

Course you will 🤣 dread to think how the clothes are going to be hanging off this baby!
And the never ending obsession with buying the same clothes in multiple sizes. The only things I have bought multiple times are school uniforms!

Reactions: 14
Ive just been looking back at her blog on the first nursery. I have realised they put a wardrobe in front of a window. Why?????
Why? Why would you do that? And why would you spend almost a million pounds on a house with walls cracked like that. I just don’t get it. Any potential new buyers, if they sell at some point, are in for some bodge job surprises once they move in.

Reactions: 5
What parent in their right mind would let their child get involved with an adult? He’s a pervert & a pweirdo. He needs locking up or castrating so he can’t procreate.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like they put plasterboard on that entire wall, that window could have been a lovely feature, plus I think there’s possibly a fire place where the air inlet is?!

Christ, they’ve really no idea, how to ruin a potentially beautiful house 101!!! 🤯

Also, why are there always pile of crap everywhere! 😱
"Ben studded out the alcove with plasterboard, to hide the stain {it wasn't proper damp, we had so many builders come to look at it and roofers to check the roof tiles etc!} and to level off the wall to make it easier to put a cot against rather than have an annoying inset."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope. Absolutely not. Urgh
Aren’t birth pools reusable 🤔🤷‍♀️ They’d take up a lot of landfill if they weren’t! As long as its cleaned what’s the problem? No different to the pools used in birthing units, they aren’t binned after every birth ? She does a lot that we can think is dumb, but I don’t think using a used birth pool is one of them....

Reactions: 10
Aren’t birth pools reusable 🤔🤷‍♀️ They’d take up a lot of landfill if they weren’t! As long as its cleaned what’s the problem? No different to the pools used in birthing units, they aren’t binned after every birth ? She does a lot that we can think is dumb, but I don’t think using a used birth pool is one of them....
I think you use a liner so that gets binned and the pool I can be cleaned and reused. You can hire birthing pools so I’m sure it’s sterile.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.