RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went for a walk yesterday and my god it was so slippy. I wouldn’t have even thought about it had I been pregnant and certainly not with a toddler strapped to me. Why can’t Freya walk?
It must be because she wants to walk at pace and doesn’t want to amble along like you have to with a toddler. Not much fun for bentos who may have relished the chance to have some quality outdoor time.

Reactions: 13
It must be because she wants to walk at pace and doesn’t want to amble along like you have to with a toddler. Not much fun for bentos who may have relished the chance to have some quality outdoor time.
exactly! Let the child jump in some puddles and kick some snow. I loved watching my kids when we went for a walk. It was lovely how much they enjoyed it

Reactions: 10
This just popped up for me
Is this a workaround to avoid having to declare? Like if she purchased the tiles and then Bert & May pay her to use her images it would pretty much equate to her getting the tiles for free but she doesn’t have to say that. Bert & May also don’t have to say it’s gifted as it’s like they’ve just paid her for her ‘content’ - like as a consultant or something?

Am I being cynical? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this a workaround to avoid having to declare? Like if she purchased the tiles and then Bert & May pay her to use her images it would pretty much equate to her getting the tiles for free but she doesn’t have to say that. Bert & May also don’t have to say it’s gifted as it’s like they’ve just paid her for her ‘content’ - like as a consultant or something?

Am I being cynical? 😂
exactly how it works.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When I was in year 11 (so 15/16) one of my best mates went out with a 13 year old.

She seemed so utterly young compared to us that it made us all feel pretty grossed out and everyone ripped the tit out of him.

If we found a 13 year old so grossly young for a relationship when we were 16, how the hell did Ben feel that was ok at 23/24. It makes me feel SOOOO sick that she spoke of an initial physical attractio..

Jesus, plenty of 13 years olds are still wearing clothes from the kids section, playing with toys and waiting for their first period. It's no wonder she ended up with an eating disorder when she's gone from pre-pubity straight into a relationship with an adult man.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
When I was 18, my parents wouldn't let me be in my bedroom with a boy. I had a boyfriend who was 22 and my mum and dad were appalled. She said he was far too old. I know this sounds stupid, but my friends and I thought he was really old too. He was a grown up who worked and we were doing A levels. Even when I had a boyfriend at Uni, we weren't allowed to sleep in the same room at my parents or his parents either. We were only allowed when we'd been together for over 5 years! I cannot understand why R's parents allowed Ben to have any contact with her. My parents would have called the police and I'm not joking.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When I was 18, my parents wouldn't let me be in my bedroom with a boy. I had a boyfriend who was 22 and my mum and dad were appalled. She said he was far too old. I know this sounds stupid, but my friends and I thought he was really old too. He was a grown up who worked and we were doing A levels. Even when I had a boyfriend at Uni, we weren't allowed to sleep in the same room at my parents or his parents either. We were only allowed when we'd been together for over 5 years! I cannot understand why R's parents allowed Ben to have any contact with her. My parents would have called the police and I'm not joking.
When I was 17 I went out with a 22 year old. I didn’t think it was a big deal then but if any of my girls had that sort of age gap at 17 I’d freak! My dad wouldn’t let me have boys in my room either. He came home early once and I was in my room with the 22 year old. I’d locked the door and I swear my dad nearly had it off the hinges. I was mortified but I can see where he was coming from now I’m a parent myself! I ended up being treated like absolute tit and it messed me up big time. He hit me and that was the end of that! My dad, in all fairness, was absolutely amazing and when I confided in him about it he said ‘If he loves you he wouldn’t treat you the way he does’. That was all I needed to hear ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't get why Grabby gets such a floorgasm about sodding tiles anyway. That #Ihavethisthingwithfloors/tiles hashtag gives me the actual nark.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOOD STERLING, WATCH BRIDGERTON AND GET YOUR FANTASY ON LIKE THE REST OF BRITAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.