RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, she’d only JUST turned 13 that March - 2006, her DOB is 1993!

Absolutely vile, PARENTS, I use the term very loosely, WHERE were you?? 🤯
God damn. I think back to 2006 and I was 14. I was still a child. It makes me sick to think about Ben grooming her at 13. What a bleeping sicko.

Aged 19 in 2012, how young must she have looked in 2007 when they ‘first met’?!
Such a sorry state of affairs! 😥
She looks really nice her. Her eyes look quite lifeless now 😔

When I was 20, I dated a 34 year old. Even that makes me feel icky thinking back! I couldn't imagine how Grabby feels knowing she dated a 23/4 yr old when she was 13 😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I cannot be doing with her stupidity - going for a walk in icy conditions (alone?) at 16+ weeks pregnant with a toddler strapped to her back. Just 100% proves her obsessive need to complete an arbitrary step count per day which in her screwed up mind is necessary, just to get validation from an fitness app. Her mum does the same every day too, I'm sure it's a competitive thing between them.

Her speech in the wedding video - "Fank you for finding me...{sniff}" 🤢 probably best not to remind everyone at the wedding that he found you when you were on a school trip at 13 and he was 10 years older Rebecca...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched the wedding video yesterday and her looooooong sentences on Instagram make sense now. It’s not that she does not know a thing about punctuation. It’s because that’s how she talks! Only taking a breath to sniff and erm sniff erm sniff erm sniff erm🤧 🤯! Surely a wedding video should be private. Or only for family and friends at least. Sharing on a blog for anyone to see does not make sense to me (obviously she thinks it was the best wedding everrrrrr and wants to brag) - note grabby, it was not the best wedding. It had every predictable wedding cliche, sign, balloons etc and nothing was original. I’m sorry but I would actually be embarrassed. I hate, as many people do, seeing myself on video. But come on that speech 🤣 no wonder she does not talk on stories. She must be aware??!!
I was also thinking of something someone said further up about the whole grooming thing actually being the other way round. Either way Ben was the adult and is wrong whichever way you look at it. But maybe she had an obsession that she did not grow out of and he finally succumbed? Could explain why the parents allowed him in if was more grabby than Ben. I still think both are complete weirdos and watching them on video reaffirms that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this a workaround to avoid having to declare? Like if she purchased the tiles and then Bert & May pay her to use her images it would pretty much equate to her getting the tiles for free but she doesn’t have to say that. Bert & May also don’t have to say it’s gifted as it’s like they’ve just paid her for her ‘content’ - like as a consultant or something?

Am I being cynical? 😂
Bert and May offer a 20% discount if you let them use the final pics on insta. But they had a 20% off code on their website over Christmas for everyone. Even with 20% off they are still ££££££

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I still can’t get over the child grooming stage of their relationship. Her parents should be ashamed!! When I was 18 I went on a girls holiday and met a 23 year old. We kept in touch for a while and I thought he was such an adult in comparison to me! Except I actually was an adult but there was still a large age gap between someone who hasn’t started uni yet to someone who’s in the working world already. It terrifies me the age he met her and kept in touch with her from. Is he going to have his eye on freya’s mates when they turn 13?! Just because he will be older then doesn’t mean he won’t still be attracted to teenagers- it happened once in his adult life

Reactions: 11
Why does she still have that canopy over the cot? My understanding is they should be considered a strangulation and suffocation hazard and should be removed once the baby can sit up/move.
Coupled with the prison cot, this is not a good look and certainly not one I would consider to be ‘aspirational’.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't get my head around Rebecca's parents in this scenario. WHY did they not step in/get anyone else involved when a 24 year old man started grooming their daughter ON A SCHOOL TRIP? Why did they not report it to the school/police? Makes me sick. Of course we don't know the full details, but even if Rebecca honestly believes the "it was fated" line and "age is only a number when you're in love", the facts remain she was a child, he was an adult and it's illegal. Sure, in the midst of pubescent love she won't have seen it as what it is - grooming - but come on, surely at least one adult must have looked at it and thought WTF, this is so wrong? If not then in a way I feel a bit sorry for her as no one was there to protect her maybe.

When I was 16 at college I used to go out round town on Saturday nights with my mates, all dressed up and going to pubs. My parents didn't approve but let me go as "everyone else was doing it". I was a sensible teenager but one night I met a guy and we kissed and I found out he was 24. At the time I thought it was a big gap but he was fit and I gave him my number. He called the landline and I died inside when my mum answered as deep down I knew it wasn't right. Nothing else happened as I was weirded out but at that age eight years is such a huge gulf and I knew it. I wonder why Rebecca didn't feel any way like this at a mere 13?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't get my head around Rebecca's parents in this scenario. WHY did they not step in/get anyone else involved when a 24 year old man started grooming their daughter ON A SCHOOL TRIP? Why did they not report it to the school/police? Makes me sick. Of course we don't know the full details, but even if Rebecca honestly believes the "it was fated" line and "age is only a number when you're in love", the facts remain she was a child, he was an adult and it's illegal. Sure, in the midst of pubescent love she won't have seen it as what it is - grooming - but come on, surely at least one adult must have looked at it and thought WTF, this is so wrong? If not then in a way I feel a bit sorry for her as no one was there to protect her maybe.

When I was 16 at college I used to go out round town on Saturday nights with my mates, all dressed up and going to pubs. My parents didn't approve but let me go as "everyone else was doing it". I was a sensible teenager but one night I met a guy and we kissed and I found out he was 24. At the time I thought it was a big gap but he was fit and I gave him my number. He called the landline and I died inside when my mum answered as deep down I knew it wasn't right. Nothing else happened as I was weirded out but at that age eight years is such a huge gulf and I knew it. I wonder why Rebecca didn't feel any way like this at a mere 13?
It’s illegal for a reason. As with everything (especially with how we have witnessed rvk and covid) she thinks she is exempt from all rules snd apparently laws

Reactions: 9
God damn. I think back to 2006 and I was 14. I was still a child. It makes me sick to think about Ben grooming her at 13. What a bleeping sicko.

She looks really nice her. Her eyes look quite lifeless now 😔

When I was 20, I dated a 34 year old. Even that makes me feel icky thinking back! I couldn't imagine how Grabby feels knowing she dated a 23/4 yr old when she was 13 😱
It’s utterly unfathomable! Very much still a child! 😥 Yes she looks bright eyed, very sad!

Reactions: 6
I think the whole house is probably quite cold and draughty!
I think older houses tend to be don’t they? Obviously this can be remedied but I don’t think they have the funds to do a proper job.....maybe if they sell enough Thomling Tat they may be able to but I highly doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think older houses tend to be don’t they? Obviously this can be remedied but I don’t think they have the funds to do a proper job.....maybe if they sell enough Thomling Tat they may be able to but I highly doubt it
They don't even have double glazing. And I don't think any of the rooms have carpet, just bare floorboards.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.