RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry that was such a poor explanation now I've read it back! I meant Bentos is knowing as Baby Bee because of the bee pollen. Bentos being Bentos is to do with the pie. šŸ˜…
I was convinced she was gorging on pumpkins as itā€™s said to aid fertility. Or would she already have been pregnant back then?

Reactions: 4
I actually find the photo of them by the fire pit a little uncomfortable to look at. To me the body language sums their relationship up. With him holding her in a weird and controlling way and her looking up to him in a ā€œyour wish is my commandā€ (šŸ¤¢ i think it was her that said that in their wedding vows?) kind of way with her arms hanging as if to say she is his property. I may be looking into it too much and too much for 5.50am but itā€™s what I see šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 13
Her # on latest post! Can we hibernate till spring. Errr Rebecca that is basically what the government have been telling you to do!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I actually find the photo of them by the fire pit a little uncomfortable to look at. To me the body language sums their relationship up. With him holding her in a weird and controlling way and her looking up to him in a ā€œyour wish is my commandā€ (šŸ¤¢ i think it was her that said that in their wedding vows?) kind of way with her arms hanging as if to say she is his property. I may be looking into it too much and too much for 5.50am but itā€™s what I see šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Agreed, that photo is so awkward and uncomfortable to look at. Why didnā€™t he stand behind her with his arms around her on the bump?

Reactions: 5
Agreed, that photo is so awkward and uncomfortable to look at. Why didnā€™t he stand behind her with his arms around her on the bump?
Exactly. Or next to each other. They are so weird! Imagine them setting up for the photo, discussing what to do and getting into position before she clicks away on her camera timer šŸ¤£ I cringe so much when I see things like this going on in public (and laugh at them at same time!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ummm, why has she suddenly decided to hide Freya's face? I can only assume she must be covered in snot or tears rather than Grabby discovered a conscience about selling her daughter's childhood...?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good thing for Lick that they aren't collaborating with her. Looks like she's just grabbed that sample back out of the bin, all scrunched up....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another fascinating weather post from our favourite beggar, this morning.
Yet another example of not being able to live in the moment - by the time it gets to spring she be wishing for those long summer days, first hot summer day she'll be talking about seeing autumn leaves, then it will be wanting a white Christmas.....and so on and so on. Yawn šŸ„±

Reactions: 13
Thank you so much; if I can be bold, my last question to you is...

did anyone recognise you or interact with you in an over familiar way because they knew you through your account?

the reason I ask is I was in a town the same weekend as Rebecca and her family. I was in one queue and she was in another across a road. It creeped me out that I knew almost everything about her, her family, house, car...
and it was all for money.

your privacy and identity is the most precious commodity you can own.

I was watching her like a David Attenborough documentary before I checked myself šŸ˜‚
Haha! So funny. Erm kinda.
Two sisters found me through Instagram, who knew my sister in law. Iā€™ve met them both since, but it was weird to feel like they knew stuff about me and me them, purely through some photos on the internet.

Iā€™ve been able to identify someone I follows house, who lives not too far away, because she has posted pictures of the front of it. And it is quite distinctive looking, especially in the town she lives in. I just happened to be driving past it, and went to myself; ā€˜Oh my god! Thatā€™s thingyā€™s house!ā€™.
Itā€™s all well and good sharing this kind of stuff with people you know, but itā€™s a whole other thing to share that on a public platform!
Any weirdo could find out where you live!

Reactions: 9
Wowsers! They have actually ordered and PAID for a back carrier for Freya?! So all the begging by Grabs didnā€™t work....aw shucks. The ads really are drying up arenā€™t they BB?

Two sisters found me through Instagram, who knew my sister in law. Iā€™ve met them both since, but it was weird to feel like they knew stuff about me and me them, purely through some photos on the internet.

Iā€™ve been able to identify someone I follows house, who lives not too far away, because she has posted pictures of the front of it. And it is quite distinctive looking, especially in the town she lives in. I just happened to be driving past it, and went to myself; ā€˜Oh my god! Thatā€™s thingyā€™s house!ā€™.
Itā€™s all well and good sharing this kind of stuff with people you know, but itā€™s a whole other thing to share that on a public platform!
I thought Iā€™d guessed who you are. But if youā€™re still on insta Iā€™m wrong šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14

And they do cos another blogger had someone hand deliver her a letter to the house basically telling her they thought she was a dick !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ on a bike. My eyes. Weā€™re trying to conceive at the moment and I read this and thought ā€œmy God, we will never manage it - weā€™re just having sex!!ā€ Must remember to cut out the turmeric though.
I mean... not sure how much turmeric they were dumping into their smoothies but jeez, some cultures have turmeric in their food everyday and its not like there's a noticeable shortage of babies in those cultures!

This whole blog post is complete pseudo-science bullshit and makes me so angry how she can post stuff like this for those desperate for a baby to read, and declare it all made her conceive when there's absolutely no evidence. I'm sure some poor souls went out and spent tons of money on bee crap and I don't blame them, if I was desperate I'd probably do the same even though deep down I know it's a pile of shite.

I mean this time round she conceived first bleeping time without all this junk so it just goes to show she's a normal young fertile woman (child) who probably would have got pregnant with Freya without all that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean... not sure how much turmeric they were dumping into their smoothies but jeez, some cultures have turmeric in their food everyday and its not like there's a noticeable shortage of babies in those cultures!

This whole blog post is complete pseudo-science bullshit and makes me so angry how she can post stuff like this for those desperate for a baby to read, and declare it all made her conceive when there's absolutely no evidence. I'm sure some poor souls went out and spent tons of money on bee crap and I don't blame them, if I was desperate I'd probably do the same even though deep down I know it's a pile of shite.

I mean this time round she conceived first bleeping time without all this junk so it just goes to show she's a normal young fertile woman (child) who probably would have got pregnant the first time without all that.
Shows how in control she has to be of every single aspect of her life. She couldnā€™t just enjoy trying could she? Urgh. Letā€™s not go there šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.