RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s FINALLY realised that no matter how hard she begs, NO ONE is going gift here a new carrier, what a shame😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[QUOTE="Cmayfield, post: 3619303, member: 59471"
Can someone gift her braces???
[/QUOTE]

Can anyone remember when someone messaged her and asked “is the reason you hide your face because of your front teeth, have you thought of Invisalign?” And she screenshotted the message and said that she felt that it was trolling although the sender thought it was being helpful...I pissed myself as I have to say her front teeth are awful and could’ve been easily addressed as a teenager. I had mine between 12-13 years old. Mind you she was too busy with Ben at 13 so maybe didn’t want them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can anyone remember when someone messaged her and asked “is the reason you hide your face because of your front teeth, have you thought of Invisalign?” And she screenshotted the message and said that she felt that it was trolling although the sender thought it was being helpful...I pissed myself as I have to say her front teeth are awful and could’ve been easily addressed as a teenager. I had mine between 12-13 years old. Mind you she was too busy with Ben at 13 so maybe didn’t want them.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe the teeth of a pre-braces gawky teenager is what turns him on 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE]
Yes !!!!!!! I remember that! What a sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it really annoying how she writes “wise” all the time? Hair-wise, food-wise, pregnancy-wise. Grinds my gears no end.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if I follow you? 🧐😂
Yes me too!!!
[/QUOTE]

Haha! Should I give clues?!

Yes me too!!!
Hmmmm! 😂

Haha, sorry! My accounts tiny now though, so it’s kinda like I’m not 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

No I think I jumped just in time. I went to an ‘Instameet’ set up by The Laidback Farmhouse, a few years ago. But there wasn’t anyone massive there, she was the biggest IGer there. FoundandFavour was supposed to come, but didn’t turn up, as were the Quinn twins. Nat (TLF) was really lovely though, I also met Lucy (athome,bakescakes etc)
She was nice too, but I was sceptical about meeting her. I remember her really sucking up to Beggy Becky back in times gone by. To me, she’s always come across as a little desperate to grown her following, and be ‘in’ with the big accounts. But her content has never been up to scratch.
[/QUOTE]
Lucy used to witch on Twitter with grabby!
[/QUOTE]
I only found this out about Lucy on these threads. It just summed up her desperation to be ‘in’ with BB. I wasn’t impressed.

Something’s gone wrong with my replying/quoting on here today... sorry for the repetitiveness!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm completely confused about her £1,000,000 house. Does it only have one bedroom? Perhaps Freya's room is a second bedroom (?), but the new baby is basically being put in a closet. I can't make sense of the layout. Didn't they also put an extension on? Why aren't there any bedrooms for these children? Sure, children don't need a lot of space, especially when they're little, but are they even going to be able to fit a cot in that tiny space and if they can, wont the baby eventually be able to reach that radiator from the cot?! It's not like she lives in NYC where real estate is a million dollars a square foot, I get that's she's near to London, but jeez, £1,000,000 and there isn't even enough bedrooms for your kids. Awesome investment for the guy who is a property developer who earns 10 times more than your husband, lady. :unsure:

Reactions: 8
I'm completely confused about her £1,000,000 house. Does it only have one bedroom? Perhaps Freya's room is a second bedroom (?), but the new baby is basically being put in a closet. I can't make sense of the layout. Didn't they also put an extension on? Why aren't there any bedrooms for these children? Sure, children don't need a lot of space, especially when they're little, but are they even going to be able to fit a cot in that tiny space and if they can, wont the baby eventually be able to reach that radiator from the cot?! It's not like she lives in NYC where real estate is a million dollars a square foot, I get that's she's near to London, but jeez, £1,000,000 and there isn't even enough bedrooms for your kids. Awesome investment for the guy who is a property developer who earns 10 times more than your husband, lady. :unsure:
It's a 3 bedroom semi - they have the main bedroom with an open plan en-suite up creaky stairs to the loft space, the second double bedroom they have reserved as a guest bedroom (Benpecked's room?), and Chopsy's nursery is the 3rd bedroom. The new "Nursery Space" is not even really a box room. I'm not sure you'd even fit a proper single bed in there. They planned to add a 4th bedroom upstairs over the new ground floor extension but underestimated listed building/conservation area issues. Despite appealing twice, it is blatantly apparent that planning dept are not going to give them permission. So yep, baby Hamlet has to sleep in essentially a corridor - Go figure?

Reactions: 9
It was a touch under a million. 926/7k

Reactions: 1
From the floor plan that was shared a while ago you can see that the nursery ‘space’ is at the opposite end of the house from their bedroom and Bentos’ room.

[/QUOTE]
Not one to defend her but i had braces at 13 and my teeth have since moved. I dont like her, in fact i really dislike many of her traits but i dont like picking on someones physical appearance. I think that really is trolling

Reactions: 19
Haha! So funny. Erm kinda.
Two sisters found me through Instagram, who knew my sister in law. I’ve met them both since, but it was weird to feel like they knew stuff about me and me them, purely through some photos on the internet.

I’ve been able to identify someone I follows house, who lives not too far away, because she has posted pictures of the front of it. And it is quite distinctive looking, especially in the town she lives in. I just happened to be driving past it, and went to myself; ‘Oh my god! That’s thingy’s house!’.
It’s all well and good sharing this kind of stuff with people you know, but it’s a whole other thing to share that on a public platform!
Any weirdo could find out where you live!
I’ve identified lots of local accounts by recognising them and seen people out n about I approached one she was really stand off ish yet shares all the family events and pictures of her home 😱

Yes me too!!!

Hmmmm! 😂

No I think I jumped just in time. I went to an ‘Instameet’ set up by The Laidback Farmhouse, a few years ago. But there wasn’t anyone massive there, she was the biggest IGer there. FoundandFavour was supposed to come, but didn’t turn up, as were the Quinn twins. Nat (TLF) was really lovely though, I also met Lucy (athome,bakescakes etc)
She was nice too, but I was sceptical about meeting her. I remember her really sucking up to Beggy Becky back in times gone by. To me, she’s always come across as a little desperate to grown her following, and be ‘in’ with the big accounts. But her content has never been up to scratch.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
I only found this out about Lucy on these threads. It just summed up her desperation to be ‘in’ with BB. I wasn’t impressed.

Something’s gone wrong with my replying/quoting on here today... sorry for the repetitiveness!
[/QUOTE]
Please give Clues !!!! 🙏🏼

Hmmmm! 😂

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Please give Clues !!!! 🙏🏼
[/QUOTE]
This happens to me sometimes. I have a job not lobbing my phone across the room 😂

I’ve just seen this
75ED758A-1D12-4E56-BF28-4E18F6036661.png

does this mean not only does Bentos sleep in a Romanian orphanage cot, her room stinks of cat wee?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen this
View attachment 395879
does this mean not only does Bentos sleep in a Romanian orphanage cot, her room stinks of cat wee?
Our dining room did this, we got compensation from them for the cost of new paint, a sealant, plus labour to get a decorator to do it- couldn’t fault them!!
We ended up spending it on something else though 😂 luckily it stopped smelling after a few weeks but we were searching for the cat piss for AGES before we worked out it was the walls!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.