RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute idiot she is.
Shes happy so now we all have to be happy too!! Wanker

Reactions: 13
Howling at ‘tackle’ and ‘boys piss in your face’!!

How can she place an order for a wardrobe when her fucking husband most likely makes them?!

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ that is the worst dressed child I’ve ever fucking seen! Gorgeous?!
YEP! And now imagining THIS outfit, with Grabby's "stylish" take on it... We have some serious shitshow to look forwards to!

Reactions: 5
I can't wait until we are treated to the underwhelming makeover of the "Nursery Space" {FFS} - its not even a box room, it looks as though it would fit a cot and that's it, so I'm interested in how she will even manage to photograph it successfully. I wonder how she is going to explain to her loyal sheepies that she is sticking the baby in a corridor when she has a perfectly good spare bedroom going to waste.

The tweet links aren’t for Grabby?

Reactions: 1
Shutters in the babies room?!?! No wonder Freya has sleep problems. If you look at any sleep advice for toddlers/babies they advise that you clearly differentiate between night and day in a babies room. So advise blackout blind where possible. In the summer the light will start streaming in at 4am!!!! Shutters hardly block out any light.

Plus poor baby getting stuck in the hall !!! and her comment of "we will figure out the door later" WTF{for various reasons} at least the poor kid has a radiator.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been to a couple of military hospital type museums from WW2 and that colour scheme/half border reminds me entirely of them. God it’s AWFUL. just imagine when she buys a Romanian orphanage style cot to go with it. I used to think she had taste. Has she lost it or was I deluded?

Why does she need a new cot? Why not just give Freya's to the baby then move Freya to a bed. She will be 2 and could sleep in a bed.

Reactions: 9
Had to go and look at the sold house prices for the floor plan .......... is this seriously a 2 bed semi for a million ? I thought it had 3 bedrooms

Reactions: 4
Had to go and look at the sold house prices for the floor plan .......... is this seriously a 2 bed semi for a million ? I thought it had 3 bedrooms
They've got their room, a guest room, Fweyas room and Hamlet's cupboard.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.