RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes now limited comments on the toys page !! It didnt take her long ...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Shes now limited comments on the toys page !! It didnt take her long ...
How will she cope having to block and delete from two pages. I mean she has no time as it is.

Who would block comments on a business page? Grabby all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How bleeping rude! Responsible/adult parents?! I hope they don’t sell a single stool
Grabby has written that. She has probably elected to run the social media aspect of this new venture. As you say...half arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How will she cope having to block and delete from two pages. I mean she has no time as it is.

Who would block comments on a business page? Grabby all over.
She deleted all the ones on the stool too. She kills me
Such an idiot
Dont think {M} would be on deleting comments tbh. Exposed herself there !

Reactions: 14
Check out the condescension and use of the {bleeping} brackets, if it’s not Grabs running this page then talk about birds of a feather! Love how the person then called them out for being so rude!

Aaand no sooner have I seen it then the comments on all the products have been removed!
I may have be being stupid here but surely it is counterintuitive if the stool requires fixings in the wall??!!
I also think the design is flawed given there is no scope for it to accommodate a growing child eg being able to lower the standing platform as a child grows.

Reactions: 12
She deleted all the ones on the stool too. She kills me
Such an idiot
Dont think {M} would be on deleting comments tbh. Exposed herself there !
Maybe {M} actually stands for Mamma?

What the hell does this mean..across the whole of my life?
20210106_185510.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
We have a branded, certified learning tower. Bit more expensive, but so much safer and only about £25 more. Its a no brainer.

Let's hope little Oscar comes out looking like Daddy too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think Grabby is doing the social media so she can be listed as a director of this new company and it will be some form of tax swerve?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I waded through to the end. Shoot me now. In summary, she got up the duff at the first time of asking and she has been crying a lot - about stopping feeding / her terrible nausea* / lockdown being hard / not able to enjoy her pregnancy / not giving her all to Freya. Probably some other stuff I scrolled past.
And she saw a moon with Benpecked.

* although not actually been sick once 🙄
A* for your summary 😄👍

What a load of utter drivel that post is. I only went to it as another Tattler said spot the mistake, but the photos wouldn’t load on here so thought I’d locate it myself in her “blog” (written diarrhoea)

Side note - he looks *so* old. He’s younger than me and I’m 40 and he just looks ancient. My husband is 53 and looks younger than him in photos. Or is it just that to me his plain ugly??! 😂
He's old and plain ugly 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s had 10x more holidays than anyone else in 2020, got preggers the first time of trying, has no job worries to think about, hasn’t adjusted her lifestyle by any stretch.....

YET

...apparently found the last few months of 2020 extremely difficult {for various reasons} and couldn’t bear to see anyone being happy.

She really is vile. What a narcissistic, basic witch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Food drop offs? Happy to be gallivanting round the diy shop with Freya but might need help with the food shop? 🤯
She felt so ill she still managed to go for a #gifted free night out at Ashridge House, to the Christmas tree farm for a photo shoot, for daily sunrise walks and to Soho House 🙄

I’ve said before she announced but I’ll say it again now we know it’s official - I think she found out around the time she posted about weaning come down, anxiety and feeling depressed on the 24th October. That would make her 14-15 weeks now and due first week of July. So she will be around 20 weeks on Valentines Day which will be when she does the gender reveal. That’s been predicted by a few people on here so let’s see if we can ruin that announcement like we did the pregnancy announcement 😂😂😂

Valentines Day is also a Sunday so let’s expect it that morning because isn’t that peak engagement time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So she’s had 10x more holidays than anyone else in 2020, got preggers the first time of trying, has no job worries to think about, hasn’t adjusted her lifestyle by any stretch.....

YET

...apparently found the last few months of 2020 extremely difficult {for various reasons} and couldn’t bear to see anyone being happy.

She really is vile. What a narcissistic, basic witch.
I’m gonna call her BB from now on

• Heart
  • Haha
Lots of questions appearing on the “toys” they really haven’t thought the safety issues through. The Stanley stool is also now version 1. Hoping to make one without the IKEA stool.

Trading standards will have a field day with this one View attachment 374644View attachment 374645View attachment 374655
Just catching up so this may have already been said...she really does not like to accept any responsibility does she! If you are starting/contributing to a new business (especially a product designed for infants) get your guidelines and safety sorted first!! Does not take a genius. What will happen if one of these breaks or there is some sort of come back?? See grabby wriggle out of that with her law degree.....

Reactions: 13
Check out the condescension and use of the {bleeping} brackets, if it’s not Grabs running this page then talk about birds of a feather! Love how the person then called them out for being so rude!

Aaand no sooner have I seen it then the comments on all the products have been removed!
That can’t have been grabby writing the reply. As I remember Freya being unsupervised when going through the recycling and cutting herself on a sharp can. And in grabbys words “there was blood everywhere”. So surely she would not be that hypocritical 😏🧐🤔🤥!

"We know what's best for our individual child" aka "it's a tricky one isnt it" aka I'm furiously flapping my giant flippers and passively aggressively responding before deleting this comment and blocking you.

Its painfully clear who is running that account {M} 🙄
I bet {M} is regretting the day he got involved in this 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That can’t have been grabby writing the reply. As I remember Freya being unsupervised when going through the recycling and cutting herself on a sharp can. And in grabbys words “there was blood everywhere”. So surely she would not be that hypocritical 😏🧐🤔🤥!

I bet {M} is regretting the day he got involved in this 😂
I still can’t believe she admitted that about Freya! How the hell did that happen - wtf was she doing?! I know accidents happen (we’ve had a&e trips ourselves 🤦‍♀️) and a lot of the time I feel people on Tattle are petty about things instagrammers do/let their kids do but with this one it really shocks me that a. The recycling was in reach of Freya and b. She was left unsupervised long enough to injure herself on it 😬

I still can’t believe she admitted that about Freya! How the hell did that happen - wtf was she doing?! I know accidents happen (we’ve had a&e trips ourselves 🤦‍♀️) and a lot of the time I feel people on Tattle are petty about things instagrammers do/let their kids do but with this one it really shocks me that a. The recycling was in reach of Freya and b. She was left unsupervised long enough to injure herself on it 😬
Im not shocked at all as her mother is clueless. { For various reasons }

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.