RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! That bit was so weird. Also I don’t know ANYONE who’s second baby came earlier than their first. Yes the births themselves were all quicker but honestly everyone I know had a longer pregnancy with their second. Is it really bad that I’m hoping she goes so overdue she has to be induced

Reactions: 8
I’m the opposite to you, everyone I know had their second earlier! But then most Women I know went past their due date.

I feel like a mega b***h but she was so smug about her ‘perfect’ home birth with Bentos I really hope it’s the polar opposite - induction, in hospital, aaaaaallll the pain relief. Although her blog will still make it sound dreamy

Reactions: 10
Grabbys public service announcement about sweet potato fries

Wow thanks Grabby for that life hack/game changing piece of information. Who’d have thought you’d find the best everrrrr in the freezer aisle

Why? Just why?
If it takes her off talking about conceiving, pregnancy, Fweya, then happy to hear about it! Although public service announcement: I bought them once and ended up binning them.

Reactions: 5
Breech and therefore elective c section... genuinely happened with my friend. Straightforward first birth, got to 8cm at home and then went into hospital and gave birth 1 hour later. Second was breech, tried everything to turn baby but she was firmly wedged into her pelvis so had an elective in covid conditions so her partner had to go after an hour. Just goes to show you can't guarantee what will happen. I felt gutted for my friend, wouldn't feel the same for Grabby.

Reactions: 9
FML. BB seems to make quite a bit from scratch yet she buys frozen sweet potato fries? They are so easy to make! I’m surprised she didn’t try and then write a fucking blog about it

Reactions: 8
Take care of yourself!

Reactions: 3
She's really spoiling us with the sweet potato fries infomercial. I think she should do a turn on QVC, she knows everything and everything. "Today I'm here to talk about the sweetness of these fries. They are a bit orange and I love shart coloured items and as texture is my favourite colour, they make me happy, for various reasons"

Reactions: 15
Grabbys public service announcement about sweet potato fries

Wow thanks Grabby for that life hack/game changing piece of information. Who’d have thought you’d find the best everrrrr in the freezer aisle

Why? Just why?
FFS and she says 'forgot to share this last night' as if it's the most important nugget of information she's ever had to share that everyone was dying to know. Thank you so much Grabby I'm forever indebted to you for this tip!!!!! Tonight I will sleep so much better knowing your opinion on the best sweet potato fries!

What a fucktard.

Reactions: 15
Like we’d assume she was eating them for breakfast otherwise...

Exactly this. That's how little content she has. Its like she's just discovered the freezer aisle in Waitrose. Can't wait for the crispy pancake discovery.

Reactions: 3
hello, you’ve found your people!

I was in exactly the same position as you a couple of years ago when she announced the first immaculate conception, I’d been ttc for just over a year and I’m ashamed to say I was so desperate I brought the frigging royal jelly {stopped short of bee pollen; don’t kick me out Tattlers!} she was heralding as her miracle concoction for fertility. I also didn’t have many close friends or family to talk to about it all so I would read anything & everything for advice.

I started questioning it all when she was touting all the free stuff she was gifted as essential {the John Lewis/Bugaboo thing still grips me} and when she posted her birth story about overriding her doctors’ opinion on induction, obviously she was going to be 10x better at labour than any other woman so she didn’t need to listen to a doctor

Anyway after 2 1/2 years and 2 losses I had my twins in February last year and I’m pretty sure they were the result of a very drunk weekend in Liverpool! Honestly don’t spend you life peeing on sticks but if you want to chat anytime drop me a dm
X

Reactions: 39
I knew it! Alcohol always wins

I'm just watching a news item on the ICU wards and on one there are 2 pregnant women in critical conditions with covid. It completely baffles me that Grabs has been galivanting here there and everywhere and not caring about risk. She's so priviledged, she doesn't NEED to go out (to work for example) but she's CHOOSING to. SO weird.

Reactions: 13
She’s back at it sharing her age inappropriate ideas for toddlers! Here, read this book, I mean I know it’s actually best suited for 2 and 3 year olds, but Freya is 10x more advanced than any other toddler so I just ignore that...

(Early years teacher here so it particularly winds me up )

Reactions: 13
Read this just now, I know it's the Daily Fail but still...Grabs take note of how hurtful your careless bragging can be!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I saw this article this morning. Poor lady, my heart broke reading that. She has no idea what struggles or heart ache actually is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.