RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a birthday? Why not her birthday? Guess she left out the present part.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She most definitely would have wanted one of those foam ball pits with grey/pastel shade balls but her friends probably thought nahhhhh let’s go all out and get something that is so far off Grabbys charts she’ll probably have a coronary when she sees it...!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She most definitely would have wanted one of those foam ball pits with grey/pastel shade balls but her friends probably thought nahhhhh let’s go all out and get something that is so far off Grabbys charts she’ll probably have a coronary when she sees it...!
Shes already hidden it inside a beige teepee tent. She must be losing. Her. tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pizza and ice cream..
You dont be as skinny as rebecca is and live on pizza and ice cream. Why is she so fake

Reactions: 11
Haha what a delightfully obnoxious looking ball pit, I bet her friends cackled with mirth as they chose it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I looked at that hotel room and I would say there are nicer borstals.
I would be super disappointed if I arrived to a hotel and that was my room.
Its very Amish looking, or little house on the prairie.
I dont know a single other person in their 20s 30s 40s or even 50s that has style like that.
The house is awful, the hotel looks far from luxury and their clothes etc all just look dull and dire.
Is this meant to be aspirational? I just don't get the attraction to any of it.

Reactions: 6
On her latest grid post... I’m not surprised she didn’t like The Secret She Keeps. It’s about a woman stalking an influencer! Too close to home Grabby?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I do wish she would change Freya’s nappy a bit more, always pictured with a bulging one. Must be uncomfy bless her

Reactions: 4