RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a beautiful morning. That’s grabbys mood ok for the morning then 👍🏻

Her feet look really odd (Grabby’s) - I wonder if that’s why she stands so strangely and wears shoes which don’t fit. Not noticed before.
I’ve always thought this. Her sandals always appear 2 inches too long for her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha are Grabby and Benpecked socially distancing from each other 😂 However, it is nice to see Freya has some colourful outdoor toys at Mamma’s house... not rusty old baths.
923DE328-8ED6-476A-9FD6-120BEE4EBB0E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Desperate plea for comments this morning. She knows a random baby question will get those sheep flocking 🐑

Reactions: 6
Weekend Grabby = Photos of her skipping through dreamy fields of wildflowers next to sparkling freshwater streams. Wearing a floaty summer dress at the first sign of an “oh summer” sunny interval, clutching her straw hat in one hand and Freya-bey-Bentos-chopsy-Chicklet in the other {who is severely underdressed in a drab, 1950s-esque-floral-curtain-print romper with half her pale skin exposed to the elements}. Caption to say she is having the dreamiest, bestest day ever with “this guy” plus unidentified “friends” and that her weekend is x10 better and instagramable than everyone else’s...

Monday morning Grabby: Benpecked back to the grind. Now believes she is a single parent. Times are hard. Freya is teething/not sleeping/not napping enough/not feeding enough/feeding too much/wanting to play too much/feeling too sleepy/basically being a baby FFS. Need to boost engagement with followers so asks motherhood related question to seem relatable. Oh tit must mention something BLM movement related so posts up a photo without any mention of anything related to the movement itself...tick in the box for diversity for the week......up next a barrage of swipe ups and kindly gifted tit.....

And repeat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
🤔🤔 So yesterday... she met up with both a friend (I find it hard to believe she has friends) & baby for a picnic and then later was catching up with her family{!?!}

I hope you’re all ok, we’re still all riding the highs and lows of the coronacoaster even as a few more things go back to normal and last week I definitely felt a bit flat. This week there’s more in the diary which makes me feel happier, raising a baby was never meant to be alone.
OK call me thick but what the hell does she actually mean and why even post that ridiculous statement, what bleeping planet is she on!!! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It's just so far removed from what womens bodies are mostly designed to do.
It's set up to make birthing a very sterile and medicalised process. Then babies are taken away and the focus seems to be very much on getting the mother photo ready, champagne on ice etc.

I worked with a lady who birthed there around the time my son was born and her family pushed her into it. They paid around 20k for her c section and stay.
She said the nurses were excellent and really nice however it was all very strange compared to her first baby. Said her baby was bathed, fed, dressed etc by nurses more than by her and she wasnt at all comfortable with the scheduling of it all. She would have preferred to go with the flow and sit getting to know her newborn.
She said she felt like she wasnt supposed to be that interested in the baby and that it was heavily pushed that once baby was out, mum should be sitting pretty for visitors, champagne in hand etc.

I saw a programme on telly a year or so ago and i could see what she was saying when I was watching it.

Reactions: 4
The overriding feeling on her feed is “I love my baby BUT” or “Motherhood is great, BUT” and this is not just ‘at times’ this is all the time. I can understand this feeling if you’re struggling in life, you have separated or you’re parenting alone or you have a demanding job or you don’t have any money and life’s a bit tit but this is not Rebecca’s reality.

She can say feeling like this is normal as much as wants but I don’t know if it is normal? I think she would genuinely benefit from some therapy, there are issues here. Yes raising a baby is not a walk in the park but she lives an incredible life, but she can’t see that and that’s worrying. She just doesn’t seem happy at all, everything seems so forced.
In fairness to Rebecca (and I can’t believe those words have just come out of my mouth) people are quite dishonest about the realities of motherhood. It IS hard work. And sometimes it’s a struggle. Some people just cope better with it I guess. And some people are more honest about allowing themselves to feel that way at times. Although I guess the more kids you have the less time you have to indulge yourself on that front 😂

🤔🤔 So yesterday... she met up with both a friend (I find it hard to believe she has friends) & baby for a picnic and then later was catching up with her family{!?!}

OK call me thick but what the hell does she actually mean and why even post that ridiculous statement, what bleeping planet is she on!!! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I actually agree with that sentiment. People never had to do it alone when families were closer and communities were more integrated. Even my health visitor said that to me. BUT she’s only had to experience what it’s like going it alone through lockdown. Spare a though for those of us who have to go it alone all the time.

Reactions: 8
I've been waiting for a delivery to turn up this morning and to kill a bit of time whilst stalking Mr Yodel on the internet, I decided to start reading the previous thread{s} about grabby, as I only joined tattle in August last year and lurked for a while before I actually started posting. I'm currently on page 41/50 of the first thread and OMFG, it's like deja vu... Holiday {Hunstanton}/trip to Norfolk {Southwold} ✔ Peonies/Peonies ✔ Dreamy Weekend/Dreamy Weekend ✔ {you get the jist} the only difference was all the begging and freebies she acquired during her pregnancy. You can only but wonder what holiday plans she had for the weeks the country has been in covid lockdown.

Reactions: 4

She is totally tone deaf. Raising a baby is what it is. For some it is alone as a single parent, for some it is often alone (with a partner who isn’t around much as working) and for some very very lucky people they have a big hands on family and partner who is around a lot.
Her comments are unbelievably insensitive to all those who don’t have much help or support. Stop trying to be relatable Grabby with your solo parenting schtick. You couldn’t even survive lockdown without secretly meeting up with your parents all the time.

Reactions: 11
My favourite line is about her not “being able to leave her” like she would if she wasn’t in lockdown.

Screams of resentment

She might have a Instagram for Business account which will have analytics on followers for her.
Tell us more...

Ummm, watchu talkin bout Willis 🙄
In her “featured in the Sunday Times” head it made sense 🤷🏼‍♀️

Haha are Grabby and Benpecked socially distancing from each other 😂 However, it is nice to see Freya has some colourful outdoor toys at Mamma’s house... not rusty old baths. View attachment 154511
Mumma got the memo after a few on here we’re mentioning reporting them earlier on lockdown so everything now is to the letter. Can’t have a police caution when we are members of Soho House Darling

Last edited:
  • Haha
She must have had to cancel trips- she could talk about that...has she postponed stuff / got refunds? It might be helpful to others. Why pretend she didn’t have trips planned? It’s like her pretending to do less ads / gifted stuff when in reality stuff has been cancelled.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.