RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really wish she’d stayed away a bit longer. Can imagine them alllll at mumma’s barn working out this hideous girl could get allll the freebies but not look like such an entitled c*nt on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really wish she’d stayed away a bit longer. Can imagine them alllll at mumma’s barn working out this hideous girl could get allll the freebies but not look like such an entitled c*nt on the gram.
The same scenario went through my mind as I read it 🤣🤣 Emergency McMuffin family summit at The Barn!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes that’s exactly what I was going to say. That explains why she didn’t take it further.
That’s just top tier firms. Medium tier, boutiques, local firms could have been an option. The idea of Grabby though working 90 hour weeks at a magic circle firm is hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, after making a big deal of taking time out to read and learn or whatever, we get a token nod to acknowledging her privilege, a pathetic attempt at being charitable. Now her stories are completely back to their normal vacuous selves. Did you think we would forget that easily and it's all blown over?! So disengenuous.

Also I don't believe for a SECOND that Ben just happened to have to drive to Southwold for work. Trying to avoid the same backlash from the last beach trip?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why are her sunglasses always practically halfway up her forehead? She is just so uncool and dowdy!

• Haha
Time for another Grabby Caption Translation:

I have this thing with Beach Huts {#andbeingatotalCunt}. Last week we joined Ben when he drove to Suffolk for something he had to pick up for work, as i’d wanted to go back to Southwold, one of my favourite beaches in England {ongoing global pandemics and racial murders and protests doesn’t fit with the pastel aesthetics of my ‘gram feed, so I told “This Guy” to pretend to be picking some tatt up from Suffolk that inexplicably couldn’t otherwise be available in the Kings Langley vicinity or delivered by DPD courier...}
The sand was so soft. {can’t think of any other adjectives here}
The beach was nearly empty and the town has a successful one way high street blah blah blah {Better make up some tit to show that we were social distancing and following Government guidelines after MummasHouse-Gate}
Feels like ages ago with these grey summer days but these are the photos I wanted on my feed {so long ago that maybe people will have forgotten that also last week my child had a temperature and I made a concerned phone call to 111, So technically shouldn’t have been gallivanting around the British seaside spreading potential deadly virus’ but that ‘gram content isn’t going to curate itself........}
#RVKLOVESTOTRAVELEVENINAPANDEMIC

Also on a side note but put some bleeping socks on your child. You might think her chubby feet look cute but to me they just look bloody freezing all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her far fetched tales are so annoying
She must think her followers were born yesterday
Put some socks on your baby and stop exposing her to the sun
Ffs she’s so fair skinned - she’s not got a clue

Reactions: 6
There was an article in the Daily Mail recently about the businesses in Southwold fearing for their future.

Reactions: 2
Also Ben back in his standard pink and green combo. Does she make him dress in these dreamy pastels

• Haha
With anyone else's, I'd think well done for reflecting and realising that your values just aren't right. But with her, this is 100% down to the fact that her work is drying up and she'd rather save face.

Reactions: 11
I spot her #kindlygifted habitat bowls and plates just shoved in the bottom of her messy cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her far fetched tales are so annoying
She must think her followers were born yesterday
Put some socks on your baby and stop exposing her to the sun
Ffs she’s so fair skinned - she’s not got a clue
She does think we are all daft ..."i didnt think anyone would notice" here grabs dont u know we are all like bleeping poirot on here !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There was an article in the Daily Mail recently about the businesses in Southwold fearing for their future.
Well when you got the likes of Grabby and Benpecked taking day trips there with their pre-prepped packet ham sandwiches and kindly gifted cordial they will hardly be boosting up the economy....!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.