RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dresses like such a slob with clothes clearly a size or 2 too big for her! She has the fashion sense of a 40 year old woman it’s embarrassing
hey I’m 44 and I can tell you I dont dress like that! She looks like a hobo. She could look so lovely but I guess she’s never cared about attracting the opposite sex, having been with Ben since she was 13 years old. And of course she’s never gone to work so hasn't needed to smarten up for that. She doesn’t even seem to brush her hair most days.

Reactions: 5
She's the only person I follow who has been uploading normal stories today. She really does live in her own little bubble. It's so self indulgent. Everyone else is posting resources, sharing black and minority ethnic accounts to follow, ways to make a change and grabs posts a picture of her taps #sinkie.........Really?!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone tried amber teething anklets? In other words....send me some amber teething anklets as I dont want to buy one.

I wish she would put that child on her back in the sling. It looks like shes about to fall over and I'm sure freya is getting too big and heavy for that narrow forward facing seat.
She needs to get her up on her back and it will be much more comfortable for both of them.

Reactions: 2
Aaaaaaaannnnddd she's taking a break, to do alllllll the jobs she hasn't done in lockdown. Golly gosh she 'needs' to buy a new mac laptop {or hoping to be #gifted one with her subtle comment} and she has a kitchen hack to do {don't worry, she'll blog it - thank goodness, how will we live otherwise?? We can't wait to see 1957593 photos of it with some terrible writing alongside?? } and she's just got so much reading to do on race.... Utter BS, she's hiding from all the {trolls} who called her out on her epic mistake. She's probably hoping 'no-one notices' .... But we see right through you grabby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Joules have got a nerve. They need to have a good look at themselves and the influencers they use before they weigh in on this movement. The white privilege seeps out of every part of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi Grabs 👋🏽 I re-wrote your post for you...

“Happy Friday. I’m taking a pause in posting for a bit {I’m going to go to The Winchester for a nice, cold pint and wait for all this [#BLM movement] to blow over...and by The Winchester I mean Mummas house...and by pint, I mean a cold glass of #kindlygifted cordial...}.

My phone photos stand at 127,418 {I can’t upload 125,643 of them because they show me flouting lockdown rules with the fam...and the remaining 1775 were of my dreamy, #ohEngland, daisy-field picnic which are now unlikely to make it past the virtual cutting room floor...}

My long-standing, well loved laptop is on its last legs and so I need to work out if it can be saved or if I need to buy a new one {GIFT ME ONE PLEASE}

And Freya’s Ikea playkitchen has arrived which Ben and I want to hack as a birthday project for her in just a few short weeks... {duck YOU SCANDIBORN AND GREAT LITTLE TRADING COMPANY FOR NOT GIFTING ME A PLAYKITCHEN - I HOPE THE GLOBAL RECESSION WIPES YOUR SORRY LITTLE ARSES...Also did I mention it’s my child’s birthday coming up? Those birthday presents, decorations and cake aren’t go to pay for themselves...}

But in addition to all those frivolous tasks that I feel so privileged to do, I really want to educate myself on everything I’ve seen and read this week...The real work starts offline. {I suppose I better acknowledge everything going on so I will put “READ ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE” on my ‘To Do’ list....after ‘de-scaling the kettle’ and ‘filling in my tax returns’ of course...}

Back Soon {See ya’ll on Sunday night where I’ll be sure to fill you in on what fibre-laden culinary delights me, This little Chicklet and This Guy consumed over the weekend...}

Obviously as a serious note, If she is indeed going to go away and come back with a renewed way of diversifying her platform then that would be great...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She can’t even not contradict herself for one moment “I only block and delete annoyomous troll accounts” pretty sure she deletes anyone who likes a comment calling her out on her outrageous behaviour - lockdown baby shoot/racist tweets/inappropriate white washing the truth/shutting down discussions. Why did she block Pheobe then? Surely that was a constructive discussion about her being completely insensitive to the situation.

Geez if I was a brand I wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole. And the only thing which would be worthy of being gifted to her would be a septic tank as everything she says just smells of tit.

Toxic AF
She blocked me and I only like a comment On the joules page. I didn’t even comment about it. 🙄

Has she always only allowed people that follow her comment on her posts?
No you use to be able to comment she started doing more blocking when the Joules campaign came out. I think

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I give it til Sunday night til she’s back posting about their dreamy weekend eating chia oat slop, heavenly walks with this little chick and alllllll the Ikea hacks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In what world would that to do list take more than a day to complete? (And that's me being generous)

Reactions: 4
hey I’m 44 and I can tell you I dont dress like that! She looks like a hobo. She could look so lovely but I guess she’s never cared about attracting the opposite sex, having been with Ben since she was 13 years old. And of course she’s never gone to work so hasn't needed to smarten up for that. She doesn’t even seem to brush her hair most days.
Are you a 76 baby like me?

She posts the biggest insta cliche pic possible to accompany a sentence like this ‘But in addition to all of those frivolous tasks that I feel hugely grateful that I get the privilege to do’......🤦🏼‍♀️ Grabby love you have no idea

Reactions: 4

“Happy Friday. I’m taking a pause in posting for a bit {I’m going to go to The Winchester for a nice, cold pint and wait for all this [#BLM movement] to blow over...and by The Winchester I mean Mummas house...and by pint, I mean a cold glass of #kindlygifted cordial...}.

My phone photos stand at 127,418 {I can’t upload 125,643 of them because they show me flouting lockdown rules with the fam...and the remaining 1775 were of my dreamy, #ohEngland, daisy-field picnic which are now unlikely to make it past the virtual cutting room floor...}

My long-standing, well loved laptop is on its last legs and so I need to work out if it can be saved or if I need to buy a new one {GIFT ME ONE PLEASE}

And Freya’s Ikea playkitchen has arrived which Ben and I want to hack as a birthday project for her in just a few short weeks... {duck YOU SCANDIBORN AND GREAT LITTLE TRADING COMPANY FOR NOT GIFTING ME A PLAYKITCHEN - I HOPE THE GLOBAL RECESSION WIPES YOUR SORRY LITTLE ARSES...Also did I mention it’s my child’s birthday coming up? Those birthday presents, decorations and cake aren’t go to pay for themselves...}

But in addition to all those frivolous tasks that I feel so privileged to do, I really want to educate myself on everything I’ve seen and read this week...The real work starts offline. {I suppose I better acknowledge everything going on so I will put “READ ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE” on my ‘To Do’ list....after ‘de-scaling the kettle’ and ‘filling in my tax returns’ of course...}

Back Soon {See ya’ll on Sunday night where I’ll be sure to fill you in on what fibre-laden culinary delights me, This little Chicklet and This Guy consumed over the weekend...}

Obviously as a serious note, If she is indeed going to go away and come back with a renewed way of diversifying her platform then that would be great...
You win Tattle today xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Brilliant 🤣

Reactions: 1
What does she mean HACK?! And how many times Does she have to say it?! I don't know why but It really grates me 'we are going to hack this' Does she mean they're going to put it together? Paint it? Unless she manages to somehow turn it into a three story tree house I won't be impressed. She'll probably paint it some cutesy pink, put a bunch of flowers in the sink and some Aesop soap to start training poor Freya in the art of freeloading off Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What does she mean HACK?! And how many times Does she have to say it?! I don't know why but It really grates me 'we are going to hack this' Does she mean they're going to put it together? Paint it? Unless she manages to somehow turn it into a three story tree house I won't be impressed. She'll probably paint it some cutesy pink, put a bunch of flowers in the sink and some Aesop soap to start training poor Freya in the art of freeloading off Instagram.
She’ll pass this off as her own original idea no doubt when Pinterest is full of make over ideas on those Ikea kitchens. I actually did it for one of my kids about 5 years ago, I wish I hadn’t bothered 😂

shes looking worryingly thin in those pictures - those ugly trousers and baggy jumper don’t do her amusing favours.
I was just thinking the same thing... especially given she’s struggled with an eating disorder in the past. I remember my mum saying by the time I was Freya’s age she had to stop breastfeeding because she was getting way too thin and I was pretty much ready to stop. She either needs to think about stopping or eating a helluva lot more to compensate.

Last edited:
She's the only person I follow who has been uploading normal stories today. She really does live in her own little bubble. It's so self indulgent. Everyone else is posting resources, sharing black and minority ethnic accounts to follow, ways to make a change and grabs posts a picture of her taps #sinkie.........Really?!!!
You need to unfollow her! Seriously, don’t be one of the 90k. Just lurk like a true Tattler!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do they all need to hack the IKEA kitchen? Just to out do one another.

And she says 'we're excited'. Does Ben really give a tit? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.