RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wicked. Bet she soon blocks her again!

Sourcing Anbesol.....try the bleeping chemist you donkeyšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
"Teething is REAL šŸ˜­"
Well of course, poor Freya has to have the worst teething ever {than all the teething babies on planet earth} and grabby hasn't got a bleeping clue how to deal with a grumpy restless baby who is off her food. Surprised she hasn't rang 111 for some advice again.

Welcome to parenting Grabby... it isn't something you can make so dreamy and perfect for the gram, parenting is never 100% dreamy. You wait until Freya starts primary school, oh the germs she will pick up there {colds & coughs that never seem to go away, sickness bugs plus many other contagious ailments and the likelihood of nits too} during the 7 years duration.

Reactions: 7
It will absolutely KILL her when she can only go away during school holidays (because we all know our Grabby lives for a dreamy holiday, and we all know how much of a tight wad she is. Even though her husband earns ten times more lady)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
38 comments on her blackout Tuesday post, most of them calling her out (not including those sheā€™s deleted), and 130 comments about anbesol and amber bracelets on her latest post. She exists in an echo chamber of people sharing her views and will never broaden her world

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
38 comments on her blackout Tuesday post, most of them calling her out (not including those sheā€™s deleted), and 130 comments about anbesol and amber bracelets on her latest post. She exists in an echo chamber of people sharing her views and will never broaden her world
Some of the comments are just šŸ™„ they need to climb out of her arse

Reactions: 4
Well of course, poor Freya has to have the worst teething ever {than all the teething babies on planet earth} and grabby hasn't got a bleeping clue how to deal with a grumpy restless baby who is off her food. Surprised she hasn't rang 111 for some advice again.

Welcome to parenting Grabby... it isn't something you can make so dreamy and perfect for the gram, parenting is never 100% dreamy. You wait until Freya starts primary school, oh the germs she will pick up there {colds & coughs that never seem to go away, sickness bugs plus many other contagious ailments and the likelihood of nits too} during the 7 years duration.
ā€˜Teething is realā€™

so did she think before that the thousands of parents who moan about teething every day were making it up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People love to talk about their kids and she knows it - hence the onslaught of question marks in the past year on all of her Freya photos to communicate with alllllllllll her followers {increase her engagement}.

With ā€œmaternity leaveā€ coming to an end (lols), a global pandemic likely to have repercussions on the saturated influencer market and a host of dreamy travels for the next 6 months cancelled I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the magical-fertile-bee-pollen is being sprinkled on their bircher museli as we speak... #babybeenumbertwoinprogress #liebackandthinkoftheGram

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Some of the comments are just šŸ™„ they need to climb out of her arse
Today the commenters are bugging me more than RVK herself... Its all 'golly gosh teething is so awful isn't it', 'hang in there mumma' and 'hope she feels better soon lovely'... Does anyone actually talk like this in real life??!! Awful sycophantic twee wannabe insta huns

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Today the commenters are bugging me more than RVK herself... Its all 'golly gosh teething is so awful isn't it', 'hang in there mumma' and 'hope she feels better soon lovely'... Does anyone actually talk like this in real life??!! Awful sycophantic twee wannabe insta huns
The golly one is unbelievable šŸ¤£ I noticed that one too

Reactions: 3
Just exactly how sheltered is her life? She has to ask IG to find out how to "source" ambesol??? Seriously? There is a Boots chemist in KL, walking distance, how hard is it to go down and find out? Or Is it just a ploy for engagement šŸ¤”. I don't understand why she continually asks the dumbest questions on IG which she could find out herself by a quick google or asking RL friends/family, yet she claims she gets so many messages asking for advice{???}

• Angry
Decided to read some of her blog (bored!) and cant believe she had set the date, booked the venue and bought her dress before he even proposed. What a nutter!!!!!

Lock up your bunnies šŸ˜

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So I decided to put RVKloves into Google to see if there are any other corners of the internet that feel the same as us here (serious lockdown boredom I know)

Look at the Google commonly searched terms!

Screenshot_20200604-161125~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Those dungarees are cute but look like theyā€™re a size too big for her! Do you think she got a size 12- 18 months because they were expensive and she wanted a long wear out of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pull the other one Grabby šŸ¤£ it makes SUCH a difference to her mental health seeing family and friends ā€˜againā€™. If you hadnā€™t been seeing mumma throughout lockdown youā€™d have banged on about being low.......she thinks people are dense! Nice little touch to mention from a ā€˜distanceā€™.......well done!

Attachments

• Haha
Massive load of BS today. Nobody, NOBODY needs daily socially distanced picnics hot on the heels of a global pandemic. The girl is 10000000% bonkers. If she added up all the different people she was meeting up with in one week, could she hand on heart say she was doing the right thing? If the R rate shoots up, we all know where to point the finger, morons like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker, only posted a couple of times. Finally had to unfollow. She genuinely doesnā€™t give a crap about race. She canā€™t see or acknowledge her white privilege. Thatā€™s me trying to educate her, fair enough I did indirect her by saying ā€˜people think Iā€™m a terroristā€™ but it wasnā€™t a lie. She will NEVER understand how that feels and to know she is one of the people who would make me feel that way? Iā€™m honestly fed up of it all. My niece was only 2/3 years old when she first heard the word p a k i thatā€™s the kind of world we live in. But hey, you just jump on a bandwagon bex, and now thatā€™s over post lots of pictures to move on until you can delete that picture when itā€™s safe to do so. Donā€™t be coming up with the bullshit excuses that you made a genuine mistake and people are jumping down your throat. No, you were ignorant and did a quick copy and paste job to join in on the latest trend. Do you not see that by posting a nelson Mandela quote as a MLK one is an issue?? Not being funny, how the HELL did you graduate? Did you not have to reference in your 3 years at uni? Hold on, let me take a post from your blog and credit Courtney. Same thing right? Whatā€™s the issue. Itā€™s a ā€˜genuine unfortunate mistakeā€™ šŸ¤­ i see your standard bullshit on a regular basis, you literally donā€™t bring anything positive or new to anyoneā€™s life. Iā€™ll continue following people who are positive and I can learn from. āœŒšŸ½šŸ‘‹šŸ½
How long will this last?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Long time lurker, only posted a couple of times. Finally had to unfollow. She genuinely doesnā€™t give a crap about race. She canā€™t see or acknowledge her white privilege. Thatā€™s me trying to educate her, fair enough I did indirect her by saying ā€˜people think Iā€™m a terroristā€™ but it wasnā€™t a lie. She will NEVER understand how that feels and to know she is one of the people who would make me feel that way? Iā€™m honestly fed up of it all. My niece was only 2/3 years old when she first heard the word p a k i thatā€™s the kind of world we live in. But hey, you just jump on a bandwagon bex, and now thatā€™s over post lots of pictures to move on until you can delete that picture when itā€™s safe to do so. Donā€™t be coming up with the bullshit excuses that you made a genuine mistake and people are jumping down your throat. No, you were ignorant and did a quick copy and paste job to join in on the latest trend. Do you not see that by posting a nelson Mandela quote as a MLK one is an issue?? Not being funny, how the HELL did you graduate? Did you not have to reference in your 3 years at uni? Hold on, let me take a post from your blog and credit Courtney. Same thing right? Whatā€™s the issue. Itā€™s a ā€˜genuine unfortunate mistakeā€™ šŸ¤­ i see your standard bullshit on a regular basis, you literally donā€™t bring anything positive or new to anyoneā€™s life. Iā€™ll continue following people who are positive and I can learn from. āœŒšŸ½šŸ‘‹šŸ½
No doubt youll b blocked eventually !! Well done tho sadly its impossible to have sensible discourse with fools.

Did she graduate? I thought she quit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.