RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Amysheartyhome? She's been (unreservedly in my eyes) called out on what she did (or didn't do) yesterday and she has addressed this head on today. Very mature and balanced way of responding to a really difficult situation that we are all trying to navigate.

I've referred to her on here before and Grabby you could do far worse than take a look at her account and see how to conduct yourself as a woman and a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also Grabby you're trying so hard. This is a 'bandwagon' for you and only to you to make you appear to be a semi decent person but you don't care for anyone at all aside from yourself and your 'perfect' instalife full of gifted tit but we know exactly what sort of person you are and how toxic you are. Just because you have a degree does not mean you're educated. You're a bleeping fool. If you don't understand shut the duck up until you do. Maybe genuinely apologise for the previous racist comments and blog posts too while you're educating yourself.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG!!!! She’s now completely tipped me over the edge!!
1B5F33E8-78C8-4E88-86AF-F236F3F1F99F.png

Maybe this is the quote grabby should be quoting
A1FFEE88-5530-4235-AB0F-FB878056241E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
As an influencer she could do so much more maybe recommending small businesses run by poc, linking to donation sites etc. Like too many people at the moment she needs to do a lot less talking and a lot more listening.

P. S she probably wanted to get pregnant quick to avoid having to be porked by Gramps wearing his sexy pink t shirt too often. Miaow!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grabby, step away from the memes, we repeat, step away from the memes! 📣📣

Reactions: 1
I am honestly cringing at her right now, where’s the popcorn? 😂 if i were her i’d crawl back under the rock i came from and say no more 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Define anon troll accounts Grabby. You don't know any of us. Calling you out on something so sensitive isn't being bleeping troll

Reactions: 4
She can’t even not contradict herself for one moment “I only block and delete annoyomous troll accounts” pretty sure she deletes anyone who likes a comment calling her out on her outrageous behaviour - lockdown baby shoot/racist tweets/inappropriate white washing the truth/shutting down discussions. Why did she block Pheobe then? Surely that was a constructive discussion about her being completely insensitive to the situation.

Geez if I was a brand I wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole. And the only thing which would be worthy of being gifted to her would be a septic tank as everything she says just smells of tit.

Toxic AF

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone’s messaged me and pointed out she is doing something called “virtue signalling” it sums her up completely.
Virtue signalling is the popular modern habit of indicating that one has virtue merely by expressing disgust or favour for certain political ideas or cultural happenings. Feeling morally superior. claim. claim the moral high ground idiom.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I was in her {ridiculously oversized and stood at a socially distanced 2metres apart} shoes I would own the genuine mistake and use that as my starting paragraph for a new Blog post on “Reflections on Blackout Tuesday..”...Something along the lines of “On Blackout Tuesday I made a faux pas of epic proportions by muddling up quotes from two, black, influential male leaders. Whilst I could probably blame it on baby-related sleep deprivation, in reality it openly highlights the gaps in my own knowledge of black history and my lack of understanding as a white, middle class female...” THERE. Boom. No buts and no excuses, she could then talk about her own thoughts and insights going forwards...albeit buying Freya a load of new books or listening to a podcast.
If you need me to write for you grabby just let me know, I charge by the hour and am not afraid of punctuation marks either 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She can’t even not contradict herself for one moment “I only block and delete annoyomous troll accounts” pretty sure she deletes anyone who likes a comment calling her out on her outrageous behaviour - lockdown baby shoot/racist tweets/inappropriate white washing the truth/shutting down discussions. Why did she block Pheobe then? Surely that was a constructive discussion about her being completely insensitive to the situation.

Geez if I was a brand I wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole. And the only thing which would be worthy of being gifted to her would be a septic tank as everything she says just smells of tit.

Toxic AF
Where has she mentioned blocking trolls?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.