RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been blocked now 😂😂😂

Looks likes she’s also deleted the comment of the lady who called out her mistake too.
grabby..... editing the truth is one of the reasons people are standing up today!!!! You can’t erase history or deny people their opinion. You do this every day by white washing your instagram!!!
They are all hypocrites. For example when the insta huns go off with joules for a paid trip away for a weekend i dont recall ever seeing any black people invited on those trips. They live in a white privileged bubble of freebies, peonies and picnics. BS

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve never felt compelled to say anything on these posts before, but me oh my... limiting comments on a blackout Tuesday post is BEYOND. Hun, the whole movement (and yes, it’s a movement, not a bloody bandwagon) is about discourse and open discussion. About checking your privilege and white fragility. It’s time to grow and learn, not shut down discussion. She’s like King Langley’s own mini Trump, FFS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve never felt compelled to say anything on these posts before, but me oh my... limiting comments on a blackout Tuesday post is BEYOND. Hun, the whole movement (and yes, it’s a movement, not a bloody bandwagon) is about discourse and open discussion. About checking your privilege and white fragility. It’s time to grow and learn, not shut down discussion. She’s like King Langley’s own mini Trump, FFS.
Yip. But her comments on all her posts are limited every day unless you follow her. On any and every post she deletes things she doesnt like. All these insta peeps do it. But yes today she is missing the point big time because she never got the point to begin with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was intrigued to see how Grabby would duck up today and well she's outdone herself. Proving herself to still be an absolute bleep. Imagine calling it a "bandwagon." Still show she lives in her own little bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Let’s see how long that post actually stays on her grid. I predict it’ll be deleted before too long as it doesn’t fit with her aesthetic.

Reactions: 9
Let’s see how long that post actually stays on her grid. I predict it’ll be deleted before too long as it doesn’t fit with her aesthetic.
I don’t think she’ll take it down but she searched high and low to find a ‘cute’ black out picture for her grid going forward. She deleted the comment pointing out her mistake (and probably blocked that poor person) and just updated her post like it has been there all along. Truly Trumpian.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200602-210009_Instagram.jpg

Unless curf1 is a tattler who is bleeping with us in a very meta way, then her followers are as dumb, basic, white and privileged as she is.

The huddle telescope couldnt make out this missed point.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 144135
Unless curf1 is a tattler who is bleeping with us in a very meta way, then her followers are as dumb, basic, white and privileged as she is.

I couldn't believe that comment when I saw it. Like that matters on a post like that? Albeit it Grabby failed as she didn't even realise who she was quoting.

Reactions: 4
Yes, that’s it Grabby, erase the burden of extreme white privilege on you and your daughter’s shoulders by patronising us all telling us how you’ve immediately ordered some bleeping diversity books. Bore off, do better. Enjoy displaying them on your peg shelf to make yourself feel better. Moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You should write that on her post. I agree with everything you have said. I have never written on here before but I am appalled by her post and the way she has deleted the person who pointed out her gross uneducated error. It’s made me feel really uncomfortable and in complete contrast to what everyone is highlighting today. A terrible reflection of someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bet you ‘Naomi drinks cooks eats’ is soooooooo blocked after THAT comment .
oh dreamy racial equality ... oh and peonies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally has no empathy for anyone or anything. If your baby was ill why would you take her out in that heat ? Then there is today’s post, there are no words really for her ignorance !
Nothing or NO-ONE gets in the way of the ‘gram! Those pizza and gelato {🤢} photos won’t take themselves lady!

View attachment 144135

You couldn’t make this tit up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You should write that on her post. I agree with everything you have said. I have never written on here before but I am appalled by her post and the way she has deleted the person who pointed out her gross uneducated error. It’s made me feel really uncomfortable and in complete contrast to what everyone is highlighting today. A terrible reflection of someone.
I wish I bloody could! 😂 She’s digging her own instahun grave with such an insensitive post. She could do with reading some of the books she’s bought her daughter.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.