RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always always have to belittle people and make them feel inadequate. ALWAYS!!

Saying don’t jump on the band wagon bla bla bla SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!! If someone shares a black image they are helping to make this a movement and showing that they are not staying silent and standing in solidarity. She has no idea what she is talking about, this is black out Tuesday this is a movement and we need people to jump on and do it so that it is a total black out you idiot!! I hope followers don’t not do it now because of her saying that!! Absolute moron.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why does she always always have to belittle people and make them feel inadequate. ALWAYS!!

Saying don’t jump on the band wagon bla bla bla SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!! If someone shares a black image they are helping to make this a movement and showing that they are not staying silent and standing in solidarity. She has no idea what she is talking about, this is black out Tuesday this is a movement and we need people to jump on and do it so that it is a total black out you idiot!! I hope followers don’t do it now because of her saying that!! Absolute moron.
100%. Who does she think she is to say that ! twit

Reactions: 2
What an utter prick. It’s not a bandwagon. It’s about people’s lives. People like her are part of the problem. She should have just stayed quiet until she educated herself (and checked who she’s quoting).

Reactions: 7
View attachment 143794About to get my 2nd account blocked
What an absolute grade A cretin. She couldn’t even be bothered to check or find out who those words belonged to when she cut and pasted it to tick her woke box.
It’s harsh to say but privileged, shallow and poorly educated people like her are part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Instagram is bleeping me off today. So many people like Grabby jumping on the bandwagon. She should be ashamed of herself as we all know her true feelings about skin colour.....

Reactions: 11
Instagram is bleeping me off today. So many people like Grabby jumping on the bandwagon. She should be ashamed of herself as we all know her true feelings about skin colour.....
It’s a tough one, clearly some influencers are just joining in to look good but I’m pretty sure a lot of the people currently sharing a blackout grid do care and this is their way of showing it. Grabby on the other hand? Well we all know what she truly thinks! She’s probably just joined in to save herself from a potential backlash but even then fucked it by misquoting MLK & Mandela 🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a tough one, clearly some influencers are just joining in to look good but I’m pretty sure a lot of the people currently sharing a blackout grid do care and this is their way of showing it. Grabby on the other hand? Well we all know what she truly thinks! She’s probably just joined in to save herself from a potential backlash but even then fucked it by misquoting MLK & Mandela 🙈🙄
Yes exactly. I meant the majority of influencers tbh

Reactions: 3
And limiting comments on the post now so her old tweets don't come back to haunt her presumably

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Instagram is properly making me cringe today. It’s a right cut and paste job - no thought or depth behind any of it.

Reactions: 19
Obviously to her it’s just “some black guy said this” she is literally proving the point of today.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Obviously to her it’s just “some black guy said this” she is literally proving the point of today.
"You know , the black guy? The one people what are educated always quote{?} That went to prison...or did he die{?} No wait he went to prison then died...in prison{?} Yeah him. He said something one time I fink{?}"

*control c, control v*

"There I've copied and pasted somefink, thats my bit done for racial equality and justice done. I mean , what can I even do to help minorities suffering from injustice{?} It's not like Ive got a law degree and endless time on my hands"

- Rebecca Stirling...or Martin Luther King, I'm not sure who said the above

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She only posted that quote so she could bring it back around to be about her How she is the first to ever have a child!!!
It’s a shame her parents didn’t bring her up to be an educated, respectful woman with integrity
She’s an embarrassment

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.