RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone care to send her a screenshot of her racist tweet from a few years back ..something about a chap 'sounding asian'? ...if I remember correctly! :eek: What a hypocrite! ..apologies {{hypocrite}}???
Exactly what I came on here to say! Someone has it

2B1E76AE-856E-4F3D-B60F-48CD39D17346.jpeg
Imagine being that thick and self centred to mention the words death row and lockdown in the same caption?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
FFS nearly 40,000 people have died of this “inconvenience that ruined Easter and bank holidays for her”

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I don't know where to start today...but I've unfollowed her as she Is such an openly immature, entitled person that she honestly makes me sick to my stomach.
Firstly, her grid post yesterday with another woe is me in lockdown caption - I don't want to play a game competitive misery, because everyone has suffered in varying ways during this pandemic, but having to turn a corner of an extraneous room in your large £1m house into an exercise area because you can't go to classes is pretty low down in problems most people have to deal with. But never mind, a trip to Hampstead and a gelato and your problems are solved!
Secondly, her stories today. In a way she is probably damned if she does and damned if she doesn't mention it, but she is the very dictionary definition of white privilege. We all (white people I mean) should definitely be more aware, more educated, more active in this respect. But coming from someone who writes of certain countries in what sounds like very colonial undertones (see her Africa and south east Asia blogs), has written about how she was sobbing in terror at suspicious looking cleaners/people on planes (draw you own conclusions as to the ethnicity of these innocent people) and stereotyping Asians as all using the would "innit", she has far more work to do than most. I only hope she wasn't just paying lip service and actually does the work.
But she's finished me off with her open, not socially distanced gallivanting with mumma, dadda k, baby Bee and pup today. 🤬 didn't you say on your infamous Easter post where you were caught out at mummas that you made a big mistake and you were taking the lockdown advice seriously Grabs? I beg to differ!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m baffled by the very poorly baby, oh so exhausted, needed advice from 111, vomiting etc.... don’t go on long car rides to a very busy and hot London location on a really hot day. And yes, if she has a temp then self isolate for 14 days. Absolute muppets. Is anyone calling her out on this? I’m blocked 🤣

But she's finished me off with her open, not socially distanced gallivanting with mumma, dadda k, baby Bee and pup today. 🤬
Did she really?! Actually don’t know why I am surprised....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't know where to start today...but I've unfollowed her as she Is such an openly immature, entitled person that she honestly makes me sick to my stomach.
Firstly, her grid post yesterday with another woe is me in lockdown caption - I don't want to play a game competitive misery, because everyone has suffered in varying ways during this pandemic, but having to turn a corner of an extraneous room in your large £1m house into an exercise area because you can't go to classes is pretty low down in problems most people have to deal with. But never mind, a trip to Hampstead and a gelato and your problems are solved!
Secondly, her stories today. In a way she is probably damned if she does and damned if she doesn't mention it, but she is the very dictionary definition of white privilege. We all (white people I mean) should definitely be more aware, more educated, more active in this respect. But coming from someone who writes of certain countries in what sounds like very colonial undertones (see her Africa and south east Asia blogs), has written about how she was sobbing in terror at suspicious looking cleaners/people on planes (draw you own conclusions as to the ethnicity of these innocent people) and stereotyping Asians as all using the would "innit", she has far more work to do than most. I only hope she wasn't just paying lip service and actually does the work.
But she's finished me off with her open, not socially distanced gallivanting with mumma, dadda k, baby Bee and pup today. 🤬 didn't you say on your infamous Easter post where you were caught out at mummas that you made a big mistake and you were taking the lockdown advice seriously Grabs? I beg to differ!
How’d you know she’s been out with mumma and pup? Is it on mummas page? I don’t follow her

Reactions: 1
Yesterday's story: life is glorious, we had pizza and ice cream, we picked fruit at the allotment, everything is rosy, my life is better than yours.

Today's post: I'm so tired and overwhelmed because Freya has been ill *all weekend*

Well if she was that ill why on earth did you drag her around Hampstead just to get a picture of an ice cream cone for Instagram?!
I thought exactly the same - if your babe is ill you have a slow day at home, not prancing around into London when lockdown is just easing and you’re running the risk of exposure just for your favourite pizza and best gelato of all time “death row meal” 🙄 ffs, it’s not snap back instantantly to what used to be normal but anything for the gram hey 🤷🏼‍♀️

I find her so jarring sometimes; one moment it’s hey my life is dreamy look at all these amazing #gifted items I have because I’m so grabby then it’s “I’m so down, instagram is a high lights reel don’t you know, I feel terrible”

WELL STOP BEING A PART OF THE PROBLEM THEN 🤯

Exactly what I came on here to say! Someone has it

View attachment 142342
Imagine being that thick and self centred to mention the words death row and lockdown in the same caption?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
FFS nearly 40,000 people have died of this “inconvenience that ruined Easter and bank holidays for her”
Also “in those months of lockdown” sounds like she is done with lockdown, I’m sure she’s planning her next holiday flat lay as we speak

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
'i went get some oats from our *overflow pantry* and two bottles of our favourite *cordial* fell out??!!!..she's just a parody of herself now! Thats one for 'overheard in Waitrose' good lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
wow she wasn’t even subtle with the stealth bragging 🤦🏻‍♀️
What worries me more is that I genuinely think this jaunty little anecdote was her attempt to be relatable. 'Oh look, how frightful my evening in the pantry was. Even the lady of the manor has to clean up her own broken cordial bottles sometimes *scoff*'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m baffled by the very poorly baby, oh so exhausted, needed advice from 111, vomiting etc.... don’t go on long car rides to a very busy and hot London location on a really hot day. And yes, if she has a temp then self isolate for 14 days. Absolute muppets. Is anyone calling her out on this? I’m blocked 🤣
Grabby is a first time mother, so it's understandable being worried when your child isn't well, especially while we are ALL dealing with the extraordinary unprecedented situation of being in lockdown {which she hasn't followed} due to the Covid-19 pandemic...

... but ffs :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She states that Freya has been 'poorly' all weekend {even though the weekend technically isn't quite over yet} and having a quiet Sunday {erm Sunday is part of the weekend, you fuckwit!}. But that didn't stop them #havebabywilltravel dragging her out on Saturday because they wanted some poncy pizza and some ice cream, all for the gram. On one of the photos on her stories {which has now disappeared}, Freya was sat in her #gifted/ad pushchair munching presumably on a piece of poncy pizza. I thought she looked quite hot & bothered and blotchy :(

Freya is teething at the mo {How long before there's a #gifted/ad for calpol} and that can make babies poorly aka high temperature, the shits, throwing up etc.

Grabby has also been out in there {dreamy} garden a lot, with Freya posed on the #gifted vegan pink mat/by the stripey paddling pool/playing in the rusty bath sand pit and also at their huge allotment. We know she doesn't give a flying duck about exposing Freya to the elements {look at the last 2 holidays they went on:- Italy and Australia}. Babies do overheat in warm weather even in the shade.

*Maybe Freya is becoming intolerant to the vomit looking/bin scrapings food that Grabby is weaning her on.

We would all love to wrap our kids up in cotton wool but kids get ill, you use your common sense and monitor the situation. If Freya was vomiting up {food and drink} over a period of a few hours and not keeping anything down at all, fair do's ringing 111 but I suspect Grabby is/will be one of these parents who will ring 111 everytime Freya gets the slightest temperature/a rash/throwing up/the shits/falls over and grazes herself etc., etc.

Reactions: 7
The most relatable she's ever been to me.
She has discovered they have rats/mice.

I too discovered my neighbours have a huge infestation in their garden and found a dead one under the kids swing and slide set in our garden today..

Sort your house out grabs. Start cleaning. We saw your washing machine weeks back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Poor mice/rats. Imagine living there in the overflow pantry!
I bet granny is boking into her overnight oats thinking that those funny little seeds she eats every morning, may or may not have rodent tit amongst it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.