RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wanted to sort her teeth she could prob get it gifted - the fact she doesn’t feel she has to shows a bit of character about her. Better than the Suffolk Nest’s teeth!!
Straightening isn’t the same as whitening or having veneers. She needs them straightened only. They are distracting. She needs a makeover inc. a decent haircut, full stop.

If she wanted to sort her teeth she could prob get it gifted - the fact she doesn’t feel she has to shows a bit of character about her. Better than the Suffolk Nest’s teeth!!
The Suffolk Nest looks like Jennifer Ellison, ex Brookside actress, only with daygli teeth and unnaturally darkened hair.

Last edited:
There is nothing nice about RVK 😷 and she has zero character. She is just a stingy, greedy tight ass

Reactions: 2
So she's finally addressed the Australian fire situation - but because as we all know her head is so empty of any independent thought, she has made an excuse for not really writing anything and linked to someone else's post! Why bother...
It’s such a token mention. And typically sneaky not to mention they had a holiday booked in Oz this month. Even if they had to cancel or it’s still up in the air then just say that. Don’t airbrush the holiday or terrible tragedy in Australia out of existence.

Reactions: 5
She says about her daughter - who needs toys when you’re happy stroking a wooden floor or talking to curtains?! Anything to save money and not clutter up the house, eh Grabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She says about her daughter - who needs toys when you’re happy stroking a wooden floor or talking to curtains?! Anything to save money and not clutter up the house, eh Grabby.
I felt sick when I saw that about Freya. I felt so sorry for that poor little girl. Curtains. Of all things. Won't be long til she pulls them down if it stays that way.

Last edited:
Anything for content. The twee little crown is echoes of Courtney Adamo’s family birthday crowns.
I bloody knew it was familiar 😂

I felt sick when I saw that about Freya. I felt so sorry for that poor little girl. Curtains. Of all things. Won't be long til she pulls them down if it stays that way.
Let’s keep everything crossed she does. And those pointless shutters.....with no Bees harmed in the process

I bloody knew it was familiar 😂

Let’s keep everything crossed she does. And those pointless shutters.....with no Bees harmed in the process
She will. The log burners where she wants no fire guards, the ice skates and the "Oh, no Freya, don't touch that". That child needs some toys else she will hurt herself in that house. She's shocked at how mobile Freya is now never mind another 6 months. She's in for a huge shock, just hopefully not some trips to A&E

She will. The log burners where she wants no fire guards, the ice skates and the "Oh, no Freya, don't touch that". That child needs some toys else she will hurt herself in that house. She's shocked at how mobile Freya is now never mind another 6 months. She's in for a huge shock, just hopefully not some trips to A&E
She’s tired now...wait until Freya is truly mobile. I actually feel sorry for her. She’s so naive. I can picture her getting a playpen for her very soon.

Reactions: 7
She’s tired now...wait until Freya is truly mobile. I actually feel sorry for her. She’s so naive. I can picture her getting a playpen for her very soon.
When my eldest was a baby one mum I knew had a playpen. She couldn’t cope with the child being mobile. Her daughter wasn’t allowed to run in then house - by that I mean toddle quickly - and this astounded me. She even told my daughter off for it. Didn’t bother with her again 😂

Oh I bet she will

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. Her teeth aren't perfect but that's what I do like about her. Simon cowell gobs are hideous.

Not sure I feel sorry for her, they suddenly rushed into a baby after a year of writing a blog post saying she thought children ruined people's lives. She definitely will though. She won't cope with Freya everywhere and I can't see her getting stair gates anytime soon...

Haha I was going to say she’ll get a playpen you beat me to it!! 😂😂

• Haha
So she's finally addressed the Australian fire situation - but because as we all know her head is so empty of any independent thought, she has made an excuse for not really writing anything and linked to someone else's post! Why bother...
Or jumped on a bandwagon that others were commenting on last week - must have been that “festive bubble” bursting 🤔

‘A mixture of spoon fed and baby led’ - so traditional weaning then? 🙄🙄🙄
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 👏🏼

BAF2EE5F-A1EE-4FE2-B104-D36F8D3B7E07.jpeg

Rebecca 👋🏼
You may have been “a customer in the past” but this lot was gifted so it should be displayed as #GIFTED 🙄

We don’t want ASA ruining this influencer dream, do we?! 🤔

C8D0ED08-581F-4E9C-8DF6-AF0E57D1FCD2.jpeg

There you go!! All that white tile space was going to waste..😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Or jumped on a bandwagon that others were commenting on last week - must have been that “festive bubble” bursting 🤔

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 👏🏼

View attachment 69640
Rebecca 👋🏼
You may have been “a customer in the past” but this lot was gifted so it should be displayed as #GIFTED 🙄

We don’t want ASA ruining this influencer dream, do we?! 🤔

View attachment 69645

There you go!! All that white tile space was going to waste..😉
That's funny, my phone cut the bottom 4 lines of her text off so I hadn't realised it was gifted this time. I'm sure she knows this. How much are these ready meals anyway?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.