RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A painful finger keeping her up...?! Is she trolling us? She has to be. What on this earth could have possibly caused this absolute epitome of first world misery??

Did she...

A) Sprain her digit carrying her 16389 boxes of Black-Friday-freebies-which-she-will-blatantly-regift-for-Family-Christmas-Presents from the front porch?

B) Sustain an acute repetitive strain injury from refreshing her phone every 10 seconds to see how many Swipe Up hits her latest Turquoise Holidays #ad has generated (and whether she has enough hits and £££ for a one way ticket to the Maldives yet?)

C) Overdo it chopping up the “best ever“ girthy butternut squash, fresh from Bens allotment {NOT a euphemism...}

So many questions, so many question marks????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn't her mumma bear :)sick: ) put her tree up last week ??
Grabbys acting like it just happened {?}

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
RVK loves is on the gripe, her fingers sore {but please still swipe}, her content's poor and full of tripe,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh look... an AD affiliate link to the dress she has been inconspicuously building up to with random posts!

“I’ve had lots of messages about this dress so here’s the link (*cough*) AD ..”

HAVE YOU BULLSHIT been messaged lots - It’s all staged!! How do people genuinely buy this false crap?!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Oh look... an AD affiliate link to the dress she has been inconspicuously building up to with random posts!

HAVE YOU BULLSHIT been messaged lots - It’s all staged!! How do people genuinely buy this false crap?!
Is that the expensive one she wanted or the “cheaper” alternative??

Sorry. I've been logging in and out of here recently but logged on to say she really needs to dress her daughter correctly. I get a baby shouldn't be in a coat when in a car seat but an extra cardigan or jacket If you're taking her out would be nice. Seriously.

Reactions: 10
Sorry. I've been logging in and out of here recently but logged on to say she really needs to dress her daughter correctly. I get a baby shouldn't be in a coat when in a car seat but an extra cardigan or jacket If you're taking her out would be nice. Seriously.
I’m sure I’ve seen her quote that babies should be in one extra layer than you, and yet there she is in a coat, hat and boots with baby bee peach in a chuffing summer romper and thigh high socks... she is out of her mind

Reactions: 6

I've just realised she is deleting posts on her grid tonight about this dress. I've just gone back to check for sure. I was laughing earlier because someone had asked where the dress was from that she had previously mentioned and another poster had replied saying that they thought it was from some shop or other and I was thinking that it was funny as it thwarted the 'swipe for info' money pot. But I think both the question and reply have been deleted.
Maybe we should start doing this on every post 😂
Grabselle fakes the ol' 'people be sending me alllll the messages asking where I bought this naff shapeless sack from, so here's a swipe link' farce.
Tattlers jump on the post and ahem... "helpfully" provide where it's from without needing Grabblers aff links. Voila! A public service performed for the benefit of the sheeple.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
RVK loves #9 On the first day of Griftmas my true love gave to Grabby, a hat for {my girl} Baby Beeeeeee?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve kept my opinions to myself for toooooooooooo long, Dress your baby properly it’s driving me crackers! How about putting the well being of your child before the well being of your ridiculous grid, children are precious not PROPS { gahhhhhh }
I feel better, thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That dress looks like a mumu. Why does she only wear shapeless sacks down to her feet? She’s a young, slim wealthy woman, not a frigging amish granny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve kept my opinions to myself for toooooooooooo long, Dress your baby properly it’s driving me crackers! How about putting the well being of your child before the well being of your ridiculous grid, children are precious not PROPS { gahhhhhh }
I feel better, thank you.
100%. It is almost December. Grabby is wearing a jumper, a coat, hat and scarf. Her newborn is again outdoors in just a thin cotton romper. It's not like she's had layers taken off just for the photos. The baby was asleep in the pram in just a cotton romper too, while everyone else is in coats and jumpers. And it's literally just because it looks better for the photos.

For the love of god someone gift that poor baby a coat before she gets ill. Clearly her mum is too concerned with staging the perfect Christmas shot for the gram to care.

RVK Love #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It has been exceptionally mild down here in Herts - if anything Grabby is over dressed
Mild yes. Mild enough to send a baby out in a thin cotton romper from sainsburys and nothing else, absolutely not!

She does this a lot. Babies may feel warm but they need layering up properly. If you need a coat then there's no way your baby doesnt need at least a coat! It's literally because her priority is showing off her cute outfit for the gram.

Same reason she picks the most boring, unstimulating baby toys. Why pick something stimulating for the baby when you can have something that looks insagramable instead 🙄

20191129_103420.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.