RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story talking about how busy she is and then in same breath saying she sat on sofa eating cake all day.... Restorative!! The woman is constantly on holiday, pampering, faffing and instagraming the above....restoring her from what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is unreal. My sister works full time as an A&E nurse. She has 4 children under 5. Oh, and her husband is in the army so away for months at a time. I’ve never once heard her complain that she’s stressed or go on and on about how busy she is. She just gets on with it, as thats life!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is unreal. My sister works full time as an A&E nurse. She has 4 children under 5. Oh, and her husband is in the army so away for months at a time. I’ve never once heard her complain that she’s stressed or go on and on about how busy she is. She just gets on with it, as thats life!
She sounds amazing!! You must be proud

Latest story talking about how busy she is and then in same breath saying she sat on sofa eating cake all day.... Restorative!! The woman is constantly on holiday, pampering, faffing and instagraming the above....restoring her from what?!
I can’t believe she used the word restorative. My eyes nearly rolled into my head

Reactions: 5
RvK loves Irritating, irrelevant and irrigation also come up in Google search...
Oh duck off
Who is she aiming these stories at? Wonder if Mumma is still away.

She sounds amazing!! You must be proud

I can’t believe she used the word restorative. My eyes nearly rolled into my head
By using that word she trying to show us that she is educated despite the fact that she doesn't know how to write.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mumma🤣

Christmas is going to be unbearable this year, I can just picture the posts already. The pilgrimage to Mumma's barn and the poised group shots in front of the tree...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Who is she aiming these stories at? Wonder if Mumma is still away.

By using that word she trying to show us that she is educated despite the fact that she doesn't know how to write.
I do believe you are correct in coming to that conclusion 😉
Maybe she’s being passive aggressive towards the Mumma bird too.
I bet. You absolute witch Mumma leaving Grabby 🤣

Reactions: 2
She sounds like super mama! A&E can't be the nicest place to work, she must do you all so proud 😊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.