RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those ice skates she hangs from the coat pegs each year are bloody awful dust collecting props, much like that manky old shutter she has in the laaaaaaaange. I wonder how long that will last propped against the wall once the child is on the move.
She’ll be fucking unbearable this year as it’s Freya’s first Christmas

Reactions: 12
Candy canes held in a heart shape showing off her red mani, an M&S {affiliate} sequinned Christmas jumper and Freya taking in alllllllllllll the London/Covent Garden Christmas lights....

Reactions: 14
Those ice skates she hangs from the coat pegs each year are bloody awful dust collecting props, much like that manky old shutter she has in the laaaaaaaange. I wonder how long that will last propped against the wall once the child is on the move.
Oh I know! Why would you buy massive crumbling shutter doors and just prop them against a wall?? Its the most random thing I've ever seen!

Reactions: 8
Oh I know! Why would you buy massive crumbling shutter doors and just prop them against a wall?? Its the most random thing I've ever seen!
Someone I follow on instagram has some too. So odd

Candy canes held in a heart shape showing off her red mani, an M&S {affiliate} sequinned Christmas jumper and Freya taking in alllllllllllll the London/Covent Garden Christmas lights....
God the fucking candy cane hearts

Reactions: 3
They dont get money from you swiping up unless you buy something.
What you are doing by swiping up etc is adding to her stats and she can show future collabs that her engagement rate is xyz
Yes Anna Hart put a story on the other day slating tattle and screen shots of the comments about her - she said “I literally don’t care mate but thanks for helping my stats”

Reactions: 1
This is so interesting!! 1. It just goes to show that although I thought I understood affiliate link, clearly I didn't, and 2) I always wondered why hinch goes eBay crazy and is constantly buying utter tat.
Utter tat is correct. No class.

Now mama is off to Mauritius. Non stop holidays for this family.
Mama basking in the Mauritius Sun....Benpecked out grafting to pay the bills....and next weeks forecast looking like 7 degrees and scattered showers...I predict Grabby Hopkins will declare herself “depressed” again by this time next week...

Reactions: 12
Anyone else on here that CANNOT WAIT to see the shit show of Grabby trying to cope without Benpecked and Mumma for a whole working week? I mean, how the fuck is she going to cope looking after a baby in her own? How is she going to get to her Pilates classes? Who’s gonna take photos of her staring into the distance with her feet in different postcodes?! #HelpOurGrabby

Reactions: 15
Mama basking in the Mauritius Sun....Benpecked out grafting to pay the bills....and next weeks forecast looking like 7 degrees and scattered showers...I predict Grabby Hopkins will declare herself “depressed” again by this time next week...
100%%%%%%%

Now mama is off to Mauritius. Non stop holidays for this family.
I wonder how Mumma felt when Grabby extended the NYC holiday by those extra days knowing full well she was off to Mauritius not long later. Not much time with her precious grandchild in between!!

Perhaps Mumma won't be able to go.............

Or rather, won't be allowed to go..........

Last edited:
She says this but all she does is promote going off on yet another holiday as a cure for her 'depression' and extending the trip to put off reality...? Which is it grabby? You can't jump on the back of someone else's opinion of mental health whilst doing the COMPLETE opposite yourself. Does she have an independent thought in her head?!?! Her ignorance baffles me, how do other people not see stuff like this and think she is full of shit?!

Reactions: 2
Maybe the depression was because she was told of her mums trip and was throwing a tantrum because she’d be left on her own with the baby. And maybe the extended trip was poking two fingers up at mummy because she’s going away and be extending the trip mumma wouldn’t get to see much of Freya before the trip. Iyswim...

Reactions: 6
This practically made me retch. The audacity of this. Unbelievable.

Today this whole mother of daughters debacle has confirmed to me how insane the world of instagram is. What even. People seeking validation and approval from complete strangers. In 10 yrs we are all going to be fuxckckedddd up.

Reactions: 6
Disastrous! I cannot wait. She has no resilience at all.
Today this whole mother of daughters debacle has confirmed to me how insane the world of instagram is. What even. People seeking validation and approval from complete strangers. In 10 yrs we are all going to be fuxckckedddd up.
I won’t because in 10 years I’ll be oooooooold and past caring

I love Instagram and have made some lovely new friends but I am emotionally intelligent I do not need validation from strangers these attention seeking young women are being highlighted more which is a shame as is such a creative app that’s what it was created for ! Not lifestyle validation rvk is a very troubled young woman ! Poor thing x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.