RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate in her stories yesterday how she said “I feel like you appreciate the simple things so much more with a baby”. This is so dismissive to those who have chosen not to, have not yet or cannot have a baby. Stop assuming everyone wants the same as you. She would have been far better to say “I feel like I am enjoying the simple things so much more with a baby.” That way she’s not bringing other people into it.

Her way is just suggesting that if you don’t have what she’s currently got you can’t enjoy everything else. It’s so judgemental and tiresome.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Grabecca. You clearly haven’t learnt from alllllll the other parent instagrammers. Never ever ever talk about sleep, especially not about having sleep. In my experience, allllll those people who have bragged about having a ‘good’ night or a ‘good’ sleeper have then gone on to have a terrible sleeper and major regressions. Honestly.
Though, I forget, you’re the expert and perfect mother (after your perfect pregnancy and perfect birth) so sorry, your baby will be the perfect sleeper. My mistake. Do keep pumping her 3 week body full of medicated drops despite the lack of professional diagnosis (Dr Google will do, right?) and relying on white noise and alllllll the other things you possibly can so you can have your beauty sleep.
PS you might want to take a look at Rosie Londoner’s latest stories where she acknowledges not to expect decent sleep for the first 3 months at least. Seeing as you aspire to her so much, go on, check it out.
Disclaimer- I realise I’ve mentioned RL a few times and I’m not a massive fan of hers, I just appreciate the non-braggy, look at alllllll my freebies, keeping shots of her baby low, fairly witty captions approach.

Reactions: 7
I think a lot of bloggers take photos all the time and then use them at random times. So even though she posted that ice cream yesterday saying it was yesterday she could well have took the pic 3 years ago haha

Reactions: 7
Honestly the shite she spouts. Digestion craziness can be solved by a different sleepsuit, a small cloud and some (not necessarily needed) medication. Phew...back to the perfect baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is the baby on the floor? I literally never put my daughter on the floor when I was upstairs in any of the rooms - she went in the moses basket in our room/on the bed or I'd put her in the cot if I was in her room. Wouldn't even think to put her on the pissing rug?!

Reactions: 1
God she’s an absolute disgrace. She never ever misses an opportunity to make money 😡 bet she can’t wait for her little peach to bring in allllllll the money

Reactions: 5
Notice she has covered her undoubtedly naked baby. The naked baby photo I posted about yesterday is still up.
I'm going to report that. Why would you put your child's photo at risk of falling into the hands of a ring? In fact, I've reported half a dozen of her photos which show her children naked. Why on this earth would you post pictures like that to a public account? There are bad people out there who look for stuff like this. The mind absolutely boggles. So irresponsible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm going to report that. Why would you put your child's photo at risk of falling into the hands of a ring? In fact, I've reported half a dozen of her photos which show her children naked. Why on this earth would you post pictures like that to a public account? There are bad people out there who look for stuff like this. The mind absolutely boggles. So irresponsible.
You’ve reported LaraofLondon before? What happened?

You’ve reported LaraofLondon before? What happened?

There are pics of them in the bath! How irresponsible

I've just reported all the pics now, not before. I reported about 6 or 7 including the bath one.

Reactions: 2
There are pics of them in the bath! How irresponsible
People are idiots. I remember one time The Saccone Jolys posted a naked photo of their first little girl. Someone messaged them to say there were rumours it had been posted on some dodgy website and the dad just shrugged it off. Absolutely disgusting.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.