RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O to the M to the F and to the G... I've just watched the advert for those bloody vitamins. Her voice is soo monotone and she sounds a patronising hole, with little interest in the product she's trying to gain coinage from. As for the bloody montage of her 'look how skinny I am for a pregnant lady belly", the tit whipping out, smug as duck videos and grabby granny harvesting in the allotment 🙄 I fancy a fry-up washed down with a coffee.

WHY does she need all those supplements if she "allegedly" eats such a balanced healthy diet?!? That drawer in the kitchen {she whipped the supplements out of} must be rammed with of every bloody supplement under the sun 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry to completely derail the thread but since we have extensively discussed the poor fitting shoes of F- I just bought my little one her first pair of shoes (she's currently mainly cruising, but walking a few steps herself here and there) and opted to go a half size up as the size they measured her as felt really snug, a bit too snug. But the half size up are quite loose...should I wait until she grows into them? But she does need shoes for nursery. Really paranoid about messing up her feet at an early age! You can tell I'm a first time mum!

Sorry to completely derail the thread but since we have extensively discussed the poor fitting shoes of F- I just bought my little one her first pair of shoes (she's currently mainly cruising, but walking a few steps herself here and there) and opted to go a half size up as the size they measured her as felt really snug, a bit too snug. But the half size up are quite loose...should I wait until she grows into them? But she does need shoes for nursery. Really paranoid about messing up her feet at an early age! You can tell I'm a first time mum!
I would leave her barefoot until she’s confidently walking. Barefoot is preferable when they’re learning. If she needs something on her feet at nursery I would recommend Inch Blue soft soled moccasins.

I don’t think you’ll ‘damage’ her feet with shoes at this stage but it will save you money if you wait until she needs them and is confident on her feet x

Reactions: 9
I would leave her barefoot until she’s confidently walking. Barefoot is preferable when they’re learning. If she needs something on her feet at nursery I would recommend Inch Blue soft soled moccasins.

I don’t think you’ll ‘damage’ her feet with shoes at this stage but it will save you money if you wait until she needs them and is confident on her feet x

My friend owns Inch Blue - it’s a great brand!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We need a new thread Tattlers. Desperate times call for desperate thread titles...
RVK #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes.
this is the most popular thread suggestion 👏🏻

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.