RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FML, after all my moaning about her twee ways - THE BABY HAS MY DAUGHTER'S NAME. Can we have a steward's recount?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she really think Meghan and Harry would choose the name Freya? Hence the sealed envelope lark, just in case? Anyway, a nice nicked from Pinterest flat lay with the baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really lovely name and super impressed that she had her at home. Mark's and Spencer sponsored hospital bag wasn't put through it's paces though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if a home birth was always planned but she didn't announce it for fear of everyone's horror stories being shared?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she really think Meghan and Harry would choose the name Freya? Hence the sealed envelope lark, just in case? Anyway, a nice nicked from Pinterest flat lay with the baby 😂
Exactly what I thought - no need for the envelope drama as no way they would have ever chosen Freya (it is a nice name though!)

Reactions: 2
Such a predictable first shot. Just like the ones she'd pinned on Pinterest.
I bet that set up has been ready for weeks.

Baby isn't even half a day old and it's already been dressed up, posed and tagged to death on Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Such a predictable first shot. Just like the ones she'd pinned on Pinterest.
I bet that set up has been ready for weeks.

Baby isn't even half a day old and it's already been dressed up, posed and tagged to death on Instagram.
Tbf I thought she would tease a foot/ hand of the baby for ages ala Hinch before actually revealing so I suppose I gotta give her that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe she’s done a Rosie Londoner and was planning a home birth all along? 🤔
I’m sure every last intimate detail will be available soon in her as featured in the Sunday times blog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can’t even post a pic of her newborn baby without making it an ‘Instagram perfect’ shot. And don’t even get me started on the fact that she’s tagged brands too 🙈 she needs to enjoy these first few days and stay the duck away from Instagram!

Baby Freya in her first flat lay.
I’m cringing

She can’t post a pic of her newborn baby without making it an ‘Instagram perfect’ shot. And don’t even get me started on the fact that she’s tagged brands too 🙈 she needs to enjoy these first few days and stay the duck away from Instagram!

I’m cringing
I should have written:- Freya’s first flat flogging lay.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.