RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she’s thankful for all the leftovers provided by her guests yesterday. So it was a potluck bbq, and she asked them to bring food.
Typically at a potluck bbq or whatever, the people coming do bring a dish. Am I missing something? At least in Canada that is how it is...

So she said in the comments that she had a sweep on Saturday....
I saw that too. A sweep on a Saturday almost a week before shes even reached her due date? 🤨

Either bullshit or maybe shes been told her baby is big. I can imagine her having issue with that and not wanting to share that info. Would explain why shes been obsessed with getting it our weeks and weeks before it's due.

Also, what's the betting this is the cousin she famously slated on Twitter for her tattoos and no social skills.

I dont trust anyone that can publicly slate their own family like that.
48001DD2-1714-442E-A87F-2AD8B9C7290D.jpeg.jpg
IMG_20190701_231720_938.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I saw that too. A sweep on a Saturday almost a week before shes even reached her due date? 🤨

Either bullshit or maybe shes been told her baby is big. I can imagine her having issue with that and not wanting to share that info. Would explain why shes been obsessed with getting it our weeks and weeks before it's due.

Also, what's the betting this is the cousin she famously slated on Twitter for her tattoos and no social skills.

I dont trust anyone that can publicly slate their own family like that. View attachment 26695View attachment 26696
bleeping good looking bunch aren’t they?!👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping good looking bunch aren’t they?!👍🏽
Scratch that... it is her cousin that she slated on Twitter for being common riff raff. She has the same surname as her mum.

She obviously thinks shes a cut above her own family because they dont quite fit her middle class aesthetic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh the irony... slating her family for not working... sorry Rebecca, what is it you do again???? {apart from shag an old man & whinge all the time}...{and use fancy brackets allllllllll the time}.... and say alllllllllll alllllllll of the time. Sorry... #ihavethisthingwithbeingpissedoffwithspoiltcunts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she comment on her parents’ relationship with alcohol too on her blog? Is no one safe from her judgements?!

The stupid brackets {🙄🙄🙄🙄}

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh the irony... slating her family for not working... sorry Rebecca, what is it you do again???? {apart from shag an old man & whinge all the time}...{and use fancy brackets allllllllll the time}.... and say alllllllllll alllllllll of the time. Sorry... #ihavethisthingwithbeingpissedoffwithspoiltcunts
Brilliant 🤣

So she said in the comments that she had a sweep on Saturday....
Bizarre if she hasn’t even gone overdue yet! I had one but they wouldn’t do it until I was a week over. And it didn’t bloody work either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So today she has posted a pic she ‘wants on her feed’ before she misses her bump. Roughly translated she means she has bugger all else to post and is getting slightly tetchy at still being pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So today she has posted a pic she ‘wants on her feed’ before she misses her bump. Roughly translated she means she has bugger all else to post and is getting slightly tetchy at still being pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️
Isn't it because the girl she linked to yesterday missed her bump and people related to that, that she now realises she "should be" enjoying her bump...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.