RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has Anyone seen feathering the empty nests new kitchen, it also looks suspiciously similar to RVK’s 🤔
I don’t think there particularly similar, she’s kept to a classical colour and style which you’d expect with the rest of her house (which is beautiful in my opinion). The fact she’s not put wooden floors in her kitchen also screams sensible too and not for the gram.

Reactions: 3
Kitchens aside, I have never seen someone so obsessed by their eyebrows as FTEN. She had her (perfectly fine, nice and normal) eyebrows microbladed or HD’d or whatever the heck she did and then did nothing but complain about them being too bold. Bonkers

I don’t think there particularly similar, she’s kept to a classical colour and style which you’d expect with the rest of her house (which is beautiful in my opinion). The fact she’s not put wooden floors in her kitchen also screams sensible too and not for the gram.
I think they are very alike. On her stories today the tiles behind the cooker look identical.

ooops! I literally just changed mine and used a random pic from my camera roll (I must’ve screenshot it for something?). I’ll swap it over, don’t want to tread on toes.

There we go. I bet there’ll be someone with this one too 😬
No it's fine! There's room for two scary cats here!

Reactions: 1
Oops we have another Grabbeca clone....just came across lauracolesysmith
Are there just loads of women walking around the uk carrying peonies and looking for pink houses?!?
I really like Laura’s page, never an ad/gifted item in sight, she’s got 2 children and on maternity leave so I imagine she’s pounding the streets of London getting a newborn to sleep regularly so I’m sure she passes houses like that all the time.
Also I’m pretty sure she never shared she was having a second baby until he arrived so the complete opposite to Rebecca and her baby posts...

Oops we have another Grabbeca clone....just came across lauracolesysmith
Are there just loads of women walking around the uk carrying peonies and looking for pink houses?!?
Jesus Christ! That has made me feel all EEWWWWWWWWWWWW! She’s got the same bloody rattan bags. And the hand heart crap etc etc And she dresses the same! Be afraid Grabby. Be very afraid 🤣

I really like Laura’s page, never an ad/gifted item in sight, she’s got 2 children and on maternity leave so I imagine she’s pounding the streets of London getting a newborn to sleep regularly so I’m sure she passes houses like that all the time.
Also I’m pretty sure she never shared she was having a second baby until he arrived so the complete opposite to Rebecca and her baby posts...
She is absolutely definitely aspiring to be Grabby. Absolutely no doubt

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ! That has made me feel all EEWWWWWWWWWWWW! She’s got the same bloody rattan bags. And the hand heart crap etc etc And she dresses the same! Be afraid Grabby. Be very afraid 🤣

She is absolutely definitely aspiring to be Grabby. Absolutely no doubt
I recognise one of the houses she has photographed, it's a stone's throw from where I live. A lot of the photos are inoffensive and repetitive, but she seems quite sweet.

She even uses the same curly brackets and question marks. { summer? } And there are hand hearts and straw baskets and trips to Norfolk and peonies galore. How weird. Interestingly, it looks she doesn't follow RVK.

• Wow
I recognise one of the houses she has photographed, it's a stone's throw from where I live. A lot of the photos are inoffensive and repetitive, but she seems quite sweet.
I’m sure she is but she’s trying to be Grabby ☹

She even uses the same curly brackets and question marks. { summer? } And there are hand hearts and straw baskets and trips to Norfolks and peonies galore. How weird. Interestingly, it looks she doesn't follow RVK.
And......

Attachments

• Haha
It’s actually a really badly designed kitchen considering the size of the room. How do they cope cooking anything with those tiny bits of worktop space!?

Ok let’s get our bets in! How many nights with a newborn do we think it will take for grabby to hire a night nanny??

• Haha
Wow totally rip off and don't get me started on the use of the word 'wifey' in her blog.

I have a confession to make. I was in Costco this week and bought a brownie mix because I knew someone has recommended it to me. I couldn't remember who until the middle of last night when I twigged it's the one Grabecca buys. Oh the horror. I almost can't eat the resulting brownies...

I said 'almost', Tattlers, I'm not completely mad.

In other news I've asked my husband if he could take himself off for a mani/ pedi as we are off to the beach today and I want his hand photo ready for the heart hands shots

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure they’re all just clones of each other - I’ve seen that kitchen so many times, straw hats and bags, peonies, hydrangeas, car with the Christmas tree, teeny pumpkins etc etc.

• Haha
If you comment on 66 page that it looks like rvk you get blocked!
Feathering the empty nest new kitchen also almost identical even down to hand soap and flowers next to taps and Bronze initial letter and star on shelf. Beautiful kitchen but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.