RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gah, M&S. It gets on my wick that every IGer tags M&S clothing/shoes or accessories with the M&S fashion PR insta tag rather than the retail one. Someone in the comments asks where their shoes/hat/dress/whatever are from the IGer always tags in the M&S PR dept rather than the store. Or just bog standard outfit posts or ‘I like this’ type posts (beggy ones) are always cc’d into the PR people. Either undisclosed ads or beggy as. Cheeky gits.

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ. I just had a look at no66. Stalkerish much?! That is Grabbys kitchen alright. Right down to the shelves, what’s on them and even where the clock is 🤢
Have you seen the dog? It’s the same as “the pooch”

To be fair, her friend in the same street (also an IGer) has the same kind of dog, so I think she got her inspiration from there.

I’m a horrible person but I LOVE that despite her starting (and going on and on and on about) all the ‘hurry up baby get out now’ things she’s been doing/taking/blagging for the last (forever) weeks haven’t got that baby out any quicker!!
Maybe that kid is smart! Stay where you are poppet coz you’ll be paraded around like a bleeping possession.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just wanted to offer a different perspective here. I have a small business that relies on influencers for sales. Far from them being "freebies", I am hugely grateful when an influencer accepts and posts about my product for free, this generates interest and sales for me allowing me to grow a business which would have been hugely difficult back the 'traditional media' days. Time spent taking photos and writing about my product would have cost me to be placed in a magazine, money that I couldn't afford to spend when growing a business, Instagram and its influencers has opened doors for small businesses to compete with the big guys and that is a wonderful thing. Just some food for thought.
Speaking as a fellow small business owner I promise you there are more sustainable ways to grow your business on Instagram. Instead of allocating funds towards free products and free delivery to influencers it is far more worthwhile offering discounts, free gifts, free delivery etc. to your existing customers!

Potential customers prefer to see genuine recommendations from people who’ve paid for your products. It builds trust and, in my humble opinion, it’s the only way to get genuinely enthusiastic support for your business.

The influencer bubble is bursting so it really is time to think of more sustainable ways to grow and support your business.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Speaking as a fellow small business owner I promise you there are more sustainable ways to grow your business on Instagram. Instead of allocating funds towards free products and free delivery to influencers it is far more worthwhile offering discounts, free gifts, free delivery etc. to your existing customers!

Potential customers prefer to see genuine recommendations from people who’ve paid for your products. It builds trust and, in my humble opinion, it’s the only way to get genuinely enthusiastic support for your business.

The influencer bubble is bursting so it really is time to think of more sustainable ways to grow and support your business.
I’m not a fan of Reb and her lot in general but I have to disagree. I treat Instagram like a magazine most of the stuff I am tempted to buy now is because I’ve seen it while scrolling Instagram so whether it’s right or wrong influencer marketing does work
Of course there will be people who are put off but for most people they wouldn’t even know about things unless they’d seen someone they follow using it so it’s a tough one

I completely agree there’s absolutely no way I would buy something from an #ad/gifted post or an affiliate link for that matter. It just doesn’t sit right with me as genuine and feels so incredibly false 👎🏼

Reactions: 4
I’m shocked! That kitchen is near identical...

And she doesn’t follow rvk. Wonder if there was a fallout 😂

Tbh I’d be put off by influencers plugging something! That’s the state instagram has got to. I skip all ads/gifts etc. Not interested. I’m all for supporting small businesses but fed up of the constant sales pitch.
If you comment on 66 page that it looks like rvk you get blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG You’d think it WAS RVK’s account!! The kitchen is an exact copy, right down to the peonies on the island! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I completely agree there’s absolutely no way I would buy something from an #ad/gifted post or an affiliate link for that matter. It just doesn’t sit right with me as genuine and feels so incredibly false 👎🏼
It is funny as I have never bought anything because an "influencer" has recommended or promoted it. In fact, normally the opposite. I also will never buy from an affiliate link.

Reactions: 4
I've never seen this no66 account before. Just pulled it up and whoa....the kitchen is IDENTICAL!! And the mirrors in the bathroom. Who are you saying copied who?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.