RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like screaming “the baby can’t hear you each time you say last xyz...last walk with Mumma and the pup, last date night alone, last uninterrupted wee etc.” I feel sorry for they poor baby, one selfless mama she will not be...

I feel like screaming “the baby can’t hear you each time you say last xyz...last walk with Mumma and the pup, last date night alone, last uninterrupted wee etc.” I feel sorry for they poor baby, one selfless mama she will not be...
*the poor baby! 👶

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh sweet Jesus the colostrum photos on her blog. Is that seriously necessary?!!
At least at the end she admits she’s been wishing the baby here like a crazy woman...yep you said it 🙄

Ewwwwwwww!
Oh sweet Jesus the colostrum photos on her blog. Is that seriously necessary?!!
At least at the end she admits she’s been wishing the baby here like a crazy woman...yep you said it 🙄
Wtf?! She hasn’t posted that?

Holy hell. Why did I look? 💉 🥛

She’s just posted an AD with b&q. I’d love her to clarify what’s different about being on maternity leave, but that would involve being transparent about how much her ‘job’ is flogging stuff to her followers.

Reactions: 4
She’s just posted an AD with b&q. I’d love her to clarify what’s different about being on maternity leave, but that would involve being transparent about how much her ‘job’ is flogging stuff to her followers.
Have a look upthread. I asked something very similar, it seems there is a loophole to allow her to do this 🙄

I have been reading along to this over the last few weeks, incredulous to all the clary sage oil, raspberry leaf tea, expressing stuff and thinking there’s no way someone with weeks to go would be doing all that and she must have fooled people about her due date. Then I read today’s blog post and I’m afraid I was wrong and she is just an impatient little girl who wants her new toy, sorry her child, NOW.

The last few weeks of my pregnancy once I’d finished commuting, was full of finishing the nursery, packing my bag, seeing Friends, etc. and I did not have any head space to be winding myself into a ridiculous frenzy over inducing my child. He went a week over and my midwife was pushing me to have a sweep and I managed to put that off as I felt he was quite happy in there and would come out when he was ready, with a view to reviewing when he got to 42 weeks. Just reading that blog makes me feel stressed and anxious - why can’t she just relax and bloody enjoy the last few weeks of life without a child instead of wishing the time away? She really is a piece of work

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have been reading along to this over the last few weeks, incredulous to all the clary sage oil, raspberry leaf tea, expressing stuff and thinking there’s no way someone with weeks to go would be doing all that and she must have fooled people about her due date. Then I read today’s blog post and I’m afraid I was wrong and she is just an impatient little girl who wants her new toy, sorry her child, NOW.

The last few weeks of my pregnancy once I’d finished commuting, was full of finishing the nursery, packing my bag, seeing Friends, etc. and I did not have any head space to be winding myself into a ridiculous frenzy over inducing my child. He went a week over and my midwife was pushing me to have a sweep and I managed to put that off as I felt he was quite happy in there and would come out when he was ready, with a view to reviewing when he got to 42 weeks. Just reading that blog makes me feel stressed and anxious - why can’t she just relax and bloody enjoy the last few weeks of life without a child instead of wishing the time away? She really is a piece of work
🙌🏻

What a poorly written, rambling mess of a blog post. There’s 5 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. Don’t waste your time reading the latest pregnancy blog post. It’s tit.

Reactions: 5
So I went ahead and read that cringe fest of a post. Flips sake! Why did we have that weird picture at the end again? She looks like she's about to squat over that drain. I can't fathom why she thinks it's a good shot.
I've never seen anyone so narcissistic as Veruca Salty.
Also I do NOT want to hear about your discharge, Veruca! I csn just about cope with the thought you have conceived in the first place using your lady areas, but what is leaking from there is tmi. Sort... it... out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This was the comment that got me 🤦🏼‍♀️ You haven’t been off “for a while” Rebecca, you’ve been “off” ever since you left university and married your cradle snatcher husband - who your parents didn’t see an issue with as he could afford to keep you in the spoilt lifestyle you’re accustomed to! And yes, when you’ve been doing it every day for years, there IS only so much sitting around you can do, but please be aware that your average pregnant woman will have worked until at least 36 weeks pregnant, and therefore be absolutely relishing the chance to finally sit down and relax. If you’re reading this Rebecca, please realise how spoilt and patronising your comment sounds.

F9C6640E-E2B3-46A8-8645-6CCBADC2A679.jpeg

This whole “maternity leave” thing really gets my back up. Now, I’m not saying that if you’re freelance or you work from home you’ve got it easy - far from it - but taking a few photos for Instagram, jetting off on free holidays, doing appalling wooden ad campaigns to advertise products you’ve never actually used, and writing for your OWN blog (where there is no one to hold you accountable for the awful content you post) is NOT A JOB!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop pretending it is!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This was the comment that got me 🤦🏼‍♀️ You haven’t been off “for a while” Rebecca, you’ve been “off” ever since you left university and married your cradle snatcher husband - who your parents didn’t see an issue with as he could afford to keep you in the spoilt lifestyle you’re accustomed to! And yes, when you’ve been doing it every day for years, there IS only so much sitting around you can do, but please be aware that your average pregnant woman will have worked until at least 36 weeks pregnant, and therefore be absolutely relishing the chance to finally sit down and relax. If you’re reading this Rebecca, please realise how spoilt and patronising your comment sounds.

View attachment 25790

This whole “maternity leave” thing really gets my back up. Now, I’m not saying that if you’re freelance or you work from home you’ve got it easy - far from it - but taking a few photos for Instagram, jetting off on free holidays, doing appalling wooden ad campaigns to advertise products you’ve never actually used, and writing for your OWN blog (where there is no one to hold you accountable for the awful content you post) is NOT A JOB!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop pretending it is!!
🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
Take one of my mummy friends for example - she has 2 children under 5, works part time, writes for her own mummy blog (which is far better written I hasten to add - including doing paid posts and reviews) and volunteers at the primary school her children attend on her days off, and she considers herself to have a nice easy lifestyle. God help Grabecca when that baby comes along if she considers what she does now as work 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Take one of my mummy friends for example - she has 2 children under 5, works part time, writes for her own mummy blog (which is far better written I hasten to add - including doing paid posts and reviews) and volunteers at the primary school her children attend on her days off, and she considers herself to have a nice easy lifestyle. God help Grabecca when that baby comes along if she considers what she does now as work 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
I won’t ever be able to get my head around her lifestyle. At least when the baby comes she will experience real life for the first time!

Reactions: 2
That's the thing that does my head in, the fact she won't own up to having an easy life. I would have so much more respect for her if she said, yes I am very lucky not to have to work, it is joyous to potter and do whatever I want when I want, it is an easy life and I love having it easy. But no, she's always so busy, got so much work to do etc etc. Boils my piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There she goes again, posting the *nursery*. That baby will be in their room for months and months, unless of course she drafts in a night nurse/nanny for the foreseeable.

View attachment 25790

What an idiot. She just described her every day life.

There she goes again, posting the *nursery*. That baby will be in their room for months and months, unless of course she drafts in a night nurse/nanny for the foreseeable.
Snooooooooooooooore 🙄 she is so buggered with her content. She has nothing interesting to post

Rosie Londoner has a night nurse - no doubt RVK will get one too. And it’ll probably be ‘gifted’.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.