RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh India wolf, you naive young nugget... Verucca Salty desperately WANTS us to stay invested hence why she posts (normally) every 3.8seconds of nonsense relating to the baby. She'd be horrified if her loyal sheeple stopped asking.

Could we possible have a picture of something interesting soon? Not an afflicate link, not you hovering over a manky drain cover just because the building above it is pink and not your elderly Lothario husband in his usual shorts (hint hint Joules please send that man some kindly gifted shorts soon)

I AM BORED OF YOUR BUMP, YOUR WISTFUL EASING-OUT-A-FART LOOKS AND YOUR ENDLESS BOUQUETS OF FLOWERS. Don't get me started on fields of cow parsley...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s not even overdue yet peeps....but she picked up some essentials. 🌻 and 🍒 so don’t panic!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so full of herself. So full of tit. She bores the hell out of me. Mary bleeping Poppins. With a dirty old man for a husband. Eurgh.....

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind Rosie, she’d started out before all of the likes of Rebbeccas have jumped on Influencer band wagon. She is little more authentic and very attractive so she’s bit of a guilty pleasure for me. I know it’s all fake and for Insta but I don’t mind for some reason.
RVK just irritates me. There is nothing original, clever or entertaining. Such a bore 😴
I agree, Rosie’s perfectly lovely in comparison! I find Rebecca very forced, trying to be something she’s not ...posh! Her voice/accent sound false, and that ‘Telegraph’s’ top influencer nonsense in her bio , it’s all look at me darling aren’t I a cut above! Umm no! Not forgetting that ‘my husband earns more in a week... bullocks either! 😂

Reactions: 1
It's only June 23 FFS!! I had a baby early July and didn't start thinking "ooh, I wonder when it will happen?" until July. You know, like a normal person, not a bleeping control freak bored shitless out of her tiny mind, living her futile life.

Reactions: 4
She still has almost 2 weeks until her due date and even then could go over so it’s up to a month to go for her.... still posting ambiguous comments to try and seem like she is further along than she is....

Reactions: 1
Good lord! I guess being bored means finding excuses to have more last dates. Why not see if you can squeeze in an early Christmas grabecca so you enjoy one last one before the baby is here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s all so embarrassing but I can’t stop watching! One ‘last’ picture the two of us (except it’s not) one ‘last’ date night (except it’s not) one ‘last’ bump pic (except it’s not) She’s just setting herself up for such stress and I don’t understand why. She started talking about inducing labour TWO WEEKS ago and she only just turned 38 weeks now! She’s now replying to people asking about her due date saying she could have a couple more weeks to go when in actual fact she could have up to 4 more bastard weeks. Are we gonna have ‘last’ pics every day until then? So bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She still has almost 2 weeks until her due date and even then could go over so it’s up to a month to go for her.... still posting ambiguous comments to try and seem like she is further along than she is....
But she recently admitted she wasn’t close to her due date, so these last dates posts are fatuous. It’s like she’s living in a parallel universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s all so embarrassing but I can’t stop watching! One ‘last’ picture the two of us (except it’s not) one ‘last’ date night (except it’s not) one ‘last’ bump pic (except it’s not) She’s just setting herself up for such stress and I don’t understand why. She started talking about inducing labour TWO WEEKS ago and she only just turned 38 weeks now! She’s now replying to people asking about her due date saying she could have a couple more weeks to go when in actual fact she could have up to 4 more bastard weeks. Are we gonna have ‘last’ pics every day until then? So bleeping weird.
Last wee with her vag intact? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s like she thinks if she wishes for it enough, and says “last date night” “last walk with mamma and pup” etc then it will somehow bring on labour and she will get her own way.

It just doesn’t work like that and this just highlights how immature she really is!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.